I Declare---A Posting War...newbies/oldies welcome

dgthree said:
I'm hoarding my last pint of Gingersnap (brown sugar cinnamon ice cream with ginger snap cookies and a ginger caramel swirl), but I'm going to keep an eye out for the new Dulce Delish variety too. Yes, I'm a caramel fan. =)

Gingersnap sounds divine!
We don't seem to get a great range of flavours here in the uk supermarkets. This one's going on my to try list.

Hummmm -
Should I make a White Chocolate Raspberry Swirl Cheesecake or
a Double Chocolate Swirl Cheesecake?

Drats ... what I thought was the last pint of homemade raspberry jam from last year, is the last pint of blueberry jam from last year. I am out of raspberry.

Humm .. White Chocolate Blueberry Swirl Cheesecake? :confused3

A posting war I see your cake and hit you with something alive :lmao:
haggis1.jpg

Haggis :goodvibes

All this talk of furbabies is reminding me I miss my Kitty Chaos. He has been gone a few years now and not allowed to get another cat because of my severe allergies developed in the last 10 years. We have a dog, a belgian shepherd called Kismet. Chaos is responsible for my screen name. Chaos came before internet (at least for me). I needed an email name and all the ones I could think of were gone. My name is Penny and I often sign cards to family 1¢ or one cent. Penny & 1 cent were not available as email address so I combined Chaos & my name, ego ChaosCent. It's my screen name on most everthing I do. :goodvibes Have a nice day, off to work. Penny:hippie:

I like your sn and I am sorry you miss ur kitty. I lost my 21 year old cat Tigger about a year and half ago. Even with my new additions(Princess & Tinkerbell) , she was so special, I miss her still too.

To quote Wiki: "Although its description is not immediately appealing, haggis has an excellent nutty texture and delicious savoury flavour" I've never tried it myself but Reid (Cyrano) will be able to tell you all about it :thumbsup2

Anyone want to talk Marmite/Vegemite? :)

I've never actually tried it myself...yet. I have a feeling I will someday when some colleagues get enough beer into me.

I have a friend that now goes to Australia regularly, and I've warned him to stay away from anything ending in "-ite" that his colleagues try to get him to ingest.

Frankly, I have no idea how someone managed to take what is leftover after making beer, and get entire nations to eat it...

Anyone want to talk Marmite/Vegemite? :)

I've never actually tried it myself...yet. I have a feeling I will someday when some colleagues get enough beer into me.

I have a friend that now goes to Australia regularly, and I've warned him to stay away from anything ending in "-ite" that his colleagues try to get him to ingest.

Frankly, I have no idea how someone managed to take what is leftover after making beer, and get entire nations to eat it...

NOOOOOO!!!!!! No Marmite! They tried to HURT me with their evil Marmite! AAAAAAAAAHHHHHHH!!!!!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter