I Declare---A Posting War...newbies/oldies welcome

Sorry had to post one more time for #300!!!!!!

Really goodnite this time

Everyone knows that pie is better than cake. Even the best pies don't have frosting. Plus, they have crust, which is practically a vegetable.

Oh wait, did I break the cease fire? Sorry. CAKE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I declare--ceasefire.

Keep on chatting and post. We may have war again Sunday at 3pm eastern.

It has been fun.

Oh goody! I might be home for that one....my New Years Resolutions included getting my post count over 1000 by my November trip. A good post war might help me achieve that! :rotfl2:

I was on an airplane when the war was declared :(. Oh well! At least I am over 1000 posts now! Woohoo!

All this talk of furbabies is reminding me I miss my Kitty Chaos. He has been gone a few years now and not allowed to get another cat because of my severe allergies developed in the last 10 years. We have a dog, a belgian shepherd called Kismet. Chaos is responsible for my screen name. Chaos came before internet (at least for me). I needed an email name and all the ones I could think of were gone. My name is Penny and I often sign cards to family 1¢ or one cent. Penny & 1 cent were not available as email address so I combined Chaos & my name, ego ChaosCent. It's my screen name on most everthing I do. :goodvibes Have a nice day, off to work. Penny:hippie:

I'm going to make Warm Asian Pasta Salad. It's a recipe I haven't used before, so I hope it's good.

Hummmm -
Should I make a White Chocolate Raspberry Swirl Cheesecake or
a Double Chocolate Swirl Cheesecake?

I could polish off a tub of Ben & Jerry's right now.

What flavour combination would you recommend?

I could polish off a tub of Ben & Jerry's right now.

What flavour combination would you recommend?

I'm hoarding my last pint of Gingersnap (brown sugar cinnamon ice cream with ginger snap cookies and a ginger caramel swirl), but I'm going to keep an eye out for the new Dulce Delish variety too. Yes, I'm a caramel fan. =)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter