I Declare---A Posting War...newbies/oldies welcome

NC Belle

<font color=indigo>I <font color=red>♥ <font color
I'm in a mood for a posting war. Bring on the cakes.

:)

Better than that other thread!!!:surfweb:

...and speaking of :cake: we had cheesecake for desert at Olivia's tonight.

I'm not sure, but I think the rain is tapering off. Hope nobody left the :cake: out in the rain.

Kate--we can try to keep this going until you wake up.

Although I loved the cheesecake tonight, I kind of wish I tried Olivia's Chocolate :cake:

Does anybody else call that new-ish attraction at Epcot "Mission Space Impossible"?

So whats every one eating for dinner!

I'm having tacos but not the nasty shrimp ones did you guys see that comerical.

I want a nice slice of Godiva cheesecake from the Cheesecake Factory...but, I'm being good to avoid it for another 20lbs or so.

So, how are the rooms at OKW?

Nice and comfortable. They are in the process of rehabing them, but they haven't yet done the unit we are in. Not that it looks like it needs work though, they are well maintained.

Love how big they are. We've got a 2BR for 5 of us.

We are going to have turkey hot dogs or if I work my charms right--take out.

Nice and comfortable. They are in the process of rehabing them, but they haven't yet done the unit we are in. Not that it looks like it needs work though, they are well maintained.

Love how big they are. We've got a 2BR for 5 of us.

We may get a studio or 1 bedroom after they finish the rehabs. One of these days we may get to own DVC points.

Hey! What's going on in here?!? Posting war? I'm in.......For now.

Jeff - You need to get to a park. :)

One of our favorite non-chain resteraunt make excellent shrimp burritos, shrimp chimichangas, shrimp/chicken combs, shrimp fajitas....

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter