I Can't Stop Landon from Growing Up, but I Wouldn't Miss It for the World!

What should we do with our last ts credit?

• breakfast on our AK day at Tusker House (Donald's Safari Breakfast)

• dinner somewhere on our pool/waterpark day

• breakfast at Chef Mickey's on our last day

• other (post comment if you have a better idea!)

Results are only viewable after voting.
FOUR DAYS!!!!! :dance3::yay::woohoo::banana:

Your AK and Epcot plans sound great! Yes, Landon can definitely go on the Gran Fiesta Tour (Donald thing)! Michael and I loved this--be sure to think about us because it's our 3 nationalities (Michael--Mexican, Me--American and Brazilian)!! :thumbsup2

You should let Landon make a velcro frog and yall should go to "What's Your Problem" velcro gameshow in Innoventions too! We LOVED these. And Landon (and all of yall) get to keep the frogs. Oh--and there's a thing where you get to play in your own video game right by that. It's great!! Oh, and the shuffle ball game thing after Spaceship Earth! Can you tell we love all of the little non-ride things at Epcot?! :thumbsup2

I believe you're thinking of Sum of all Thrills...that's where you design your own roller coaster. It looks really neat! We've never spent any time at Innoventions and we've never checked out the games after SE. We're such attraction junkies! I always say that next time we'll check out more stuff like that, but in all honesty, I'd rather explore more of WS!!! We have lots of Epcot time planned for Sept, so hopefully we'll spend a good chunk of time in WS.

I know what you mean about having a hard time concentrating. Once we're a week or two away, I start going crazy!

Donalds Fiesta tour is cute, Landon can for sure go on it, and I'm sure he'll enjoy it. Sum of All Thrills- that's the virtual rollercoaster thing! I was SO looking forward to trying it last trip... but I didn't get to (because I had this terrible headache and stomachache- bleh) I was so dissapointed, because my mom and brother did it and they said it was awesome!

That still sounds way fun!! When does school start back up for you?
I'll be thinking of you when I see that yeti!

August 25th I believe is when school starts... I'm not to thrilled about it though! Haha, I'm just so nervous/excited for High School, it's killing me :laughing:

Oh yay! I do love the Yeti :-) And don't forget to get a yeti for yourself LOL

EDIT: Oh man, I just realized I won't be home for your "send off" so I'll tell you right now...
HAVE A WONDERFUL TRIP KIMMY! Say hi to Mickey and the Yeti for me! I bet you're so super excited, and you should be- lol. Have a magical trip, girly! :-)

FOUR DAYS!!!!! :dance3::yay::woohoo::banana:

Your AK and Epcot plans sound great! Yes, Landon can definitely go on the Gran Fiesta Tour (Donald thing)! Michael and I loved this--be sure to think about us because it's our 3 nationalities (Michael--Mexican, Me--American and Brazilian)!! :thumbsup2

You should let Landon make a velcro frog and yall should go to "What's Your Problem" velcro gameshow in Innoventions too! We LOVED these. And Landon (and all of yall) get to keep the frogs. Oh--and there's a thing where you get to play in your own video game right by that. It's great!! Oh, and the shuffle ball game thing after Spaceship Earth! Can you tell we love all of the little non-ride things at Epcot?! :thumbsup2

Yay!! I will definitely think of you and Michael on the fiesta tour!! I'll get all excited!!

I completely forgot about the velcro frog and video game!! I'll defintiely be sure to do those things, especially the video game!! That's awesome! I can't wait!!

I believe you're thinking of Sum of all Thrills...that's where you design your own roller coaster. It looks really neat! We've never spent any time at Innoventions and we've never checked out the games after SE. We're such attraction junkies! I always say that next time we'll check out more stuff like that, but in all honesty, I'd rather explore more of WS!!! We have lots of Epcot time planned for Sept, so hopefully we'll spend a good chunk of time in WS.

I know what you mean about having a hard time concentrating. Once we're a week or two away, I start going crazy!

Ah, yes. Sum of all Thrills! That's it! I can't wait. I'm an attraction junkie too, but this time I will hopefully explore more of Epcot!! I want to explore World Showcase more too! I forgot to add a KP Mission to the list, but I really want to do that too!

Donalds Fiesta tour is cute, Landon can for sure go on it, and I'm sure he'll enjoy it. Sum of All Thrills- that's the virtual rollercoaster thing! I was SO looking forward to trying it last trip... but I didn't get to (because I had this terrible headache and stomachache- bleh) I was so dissapointed, because my mom and brother did it and they said it was awesome!

August 25th I believe is when school starts... I'm not to thrilled about it though! Haha, I'm just so nervous/excited for High School, it's killing me :laughing:

Oh yay! I do love the Yeti :-) And don't forget to get a yeti for yourself LOL

EDIT: Oh man, I just realized I won't be home for your "send off" so I'll tell you right now...
HAVE A WONDERFUL TRIP KIMMY! Say hi to Mickey and the Yeti for me! I bet you're so super excited, and you should be- lol. Have a magical trip, girly! :-)

Aw dang, that's too bad you missed the Sum of All Thrills! I will write a good review of it for you and think of you when I go on!! You'll have to get it next time!

AHHHHH I didn't even realize you were just starting high school! That's so awesome!! I'm really excited for you but totally understand how nerve-racking high school can be!! The kids around here start on the 9th so you're lucky!! :goodvibes

I will totally get the yeti this time. If I somehow forget again, I would be so mad at myself!! I'll say hi to them for you!!

Thanks for getting in the send-off! I hope you're having fun! Can't believe I leave tomorrow!

I'M GOING TO DISNEY WORLD TOMORROW!!!!!
AHHHH I can't believe it!!

:woohoo: :cheer2::dance3: :cool1: :yay:

And yet....I'm sitting at work.

Sorry I couldn't get on all weekend. I was SO BUSY-packing, cleaning, getting my jam on. That's right, a Lady Antebellum and Tim McGraw concert!! It was SOOOOOO amazing. I love them both so much. I saw them both before (Lady A once before-I actually even met them-and Tim McGraw twice before) and this was definitely the best performance I've seen from them!! I'm back on cloud 9 just thinking about it!! Tim is my favorite!!

Anywho...I really can't believe I leave TOMORROW!! AHHHHH in exactly 24 hours, I'll be on my way to the airport! Whoooppeeeeee!! I can't wait. I think I still have my DHS must-do's for you guys, so here goes:

Never Done Before Must-Do's:
Playhouse Disney Live on Stage (missed it last time...my little guy would LOVE that)
any show actually (can you believe I didn't see a single one?!)

Done Before Must-Do's:
TOWER OF TERROR
Rock N Roller Coaster
TOWER OF TERROR
Toy Story Mania
TOWER OF TERROR
Animation Academy Drawing Lesson
TOWER OF TERROR

yep, think that about covers it all.

In souvenir related news, I owed my dad some money (rent stuff) and he said I could keep it if I promised not to buy the Dooney and Bourke bag I wanted. :sad2: BUT I guess that's okay, because its about $300 more in my pocket, plus I can order that online when I get home. :laughing:

I'M GOING TO DISNEY WORLD TOMORROW!!!

Yay for extra Disney money and most of all, for going to Disney World TOMORROW!

Sum of all Thrills is fun! I hope you get to do it! :thumbsup2

And add another ride on Tower of Terror for me! :laughing:

Have a great time! :goodvibes

AAAHHHH! You're going to Disney World tomorrow!!! You're going to have the BEST trip! Dustin will LOVE the LMA stunt show--and I think you and Steph will too! But be sure to check the times because it only shows twice a day. And I can't believe you didn't see the B&tB show--you have to this time! Have a BLAST and I can't wait to get some texts *hint! hint!*

I can't believe you leave TOMORROW!!! :cool1: I hope you have a fabulous vacation and I look forward to reading all about it when you come home.

Wait, I didn't see tower of terror on there anywhere. I think you forgot about that one.

HAVE FUN!

Aw dang, that's too bad you missed the Sum of All Thrills! I will write a good review of it for you and think of you when I go on!! You'll have to get it next time!

AHHHHH I didn't even realize you were just starting high school! That's so awesome!! I'm really excited for you but totally understand how nerve-racking high school can be!! The kids around here start on the 9th so you're lucky!! :goodvibes

I will totally get the yeti this time. If I somehow forget again, I would be so mad at myself!! I'll say hi to them for you!!

Thanks for getting in the send-off! I hope you're having fun! Can't believe I leave tomorrow!

Aww, thanks haha:-) It's on my must do list now, I've got to do it!

Yepp, 9th grade! Very exciting, but it makes me nervous at the same time! Whoa, the 9th? That's early, I'm glad I've still got most of August

Yay- and thanks!

Ahhhh, I hope you are having an amazing time and that your trip is fabulous! :goodvibes

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter