• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

I Can! I Can Stink at 9am! A January TR - 3/8 New TR Link!

So far me and baby are doing good! I have my next appointment December 2nd so we'll see the progress and hopefully things are doing well.
I am so happy to hear this - what wonderful news!

First was DS's 3rd birthday

img_3113-jpg.137037
Oh my gosh he is just too cute!
I am loving that cake - Little Einsteins right?!
Followed by 3 nights at Disneyland to celebrate!
The best way to celebrate!
The Disneyland hotel always looks so beautiful! Gosh, that's the one I dream about staying in when I get to DL one day.
In line for the Aladdin show
Calvin looks all ready for the show with his Genie shirt on:thumbsup2
So this trip was much different with the characters compared to WDW this past year. He absolutely LOVED THEM! This was actually the first character meet of the trip and we were so happy that he wanted to meet Donald Duck!

That's great he enjoyed seeing the characters! He looks so happy too:goodvibes
Announcing our new Mouseketeer to the club!

Love this! Too cute!:jumping1:
OH and this was just too adorable not to post. After we were done taking those pictures in front of the Castle, Mary Poppins and a band came out and she invited kids to come up and dance with her. Of course, my Son being the dancer and all, went right on up with no problem!
This video was too cute. I was giggling the whole time. Your son is just adorable, and a great dancer! he was hopping up and down and looked so excited to be with all the big kids in the dance. Loved it:goodvibes

My first Dole Whip Float! I usually stick with the Dole Whips, but needed to try this. Definitely much better!
YUMMY
To end the trip on such a great note, on our way back to the hotel to pick up our car, there was a mob of characters out with hardly any guests taking photos.

That's so cool how the characters were there at the hotel! Nice tough DL!
I loved seeing everyone's Halloween Costumes and though i'd share DS's. If you haven't seen Ace Ventura with Jim Carrey, you probably won't get it

img_3513-jpg.137041
That hair! It looks just like Jim Carrey in the movie - that is too great!:rotfl2:
I was very hesitant to announce this but may as well now since I got the 'OK' from my Doctor (or rather Nurse Practitioner) but we're going to WDW in 6 weeks! :eek::faint::banana:
YAY! That is wonderful news!!!!!:jumping1:

A very nice birthday party for Calvin at the Happiest Place on Earth.

Great news that you will be making a trip to WDW.

Woo hoo for a WDW trip!

What a fun birthday party and drip to DL! Love the fireworks wall at your hotel!

I'm so glad DS likes the characters now. He hugged Mickey!

O.M.G. DS's Halloween costume might be the best one I've ever seen! That is amazing. He looks just like Ace VEntura! Total parenting win1

Yay for impromptu WDW trips!! That's so sweet that DH wanted to plan it and I'm so glad you don't have to cancel it.

That smile!!! He's so excited for his birthday. Just curious, does he wear his birthday shirts even after his birthday or do you pack them away as momentos?

He is definitely getting more comfortable with the characters. So exciting and adorable!

Yep, that's 3 goofy guys right there!

I saw Calvin's Halloween picture of Facebook and it's still my favorite kid's costume. I hope he made out like a fat rat trick-or-treating!

So glad to hear everything is okay! I can't even imagine how scary that would be!

The birthday celebration looked like tons of fun, and a final trip to Disney to see the lights! How wonderful :D

We did the same thing - weren't planning on a trip until May, and then we decided that we had to go see the lights since I'd never seen them. I can't wait!!

Such a happy birthday boy! :bday:

Love this - looks so cool!

Got to meet such an awesome family @TheMaxRebo along with @emmysmommy and @Pinkocto different days

Yay for DIS-meets! :disrocks:

So this trip was much different with the characters compared to WDW this past year. He absolutely LOVED THEM!
That is fantastic news! :cool1: Isn't it fun when they love the characters?! So glad you got to experience that with him! :goodvibes

OH and this was just too adorable not to post. After we were done taking those pictures in front of the Castle, Mary Poppins and a band came out and she invited kids to come up and dance with her. Of course, my Son being the dancer and all, went right on up with no problem!
Too cute!

It was such a successful and fun trip and we were beyond thrilled that DS loved the characters this time around (especially now since we had to start paying his way in! :faint:)
Glad it was worthwhile. I'm not looking forward to paying for Izzy's DL ticket in February - she's not going to be tall enough to ride anything new, so it's not like it's getting us anything additional for her. :sad2:

:rotfl2: :thumbsup2

Thursday, December 31, 2015 - Flight arrives into MCO at 9pm, stay the night at the Hyatt Regency located in the airport
Friday, January 1, 2015 - Check into OKW, 1 Bedroom (1 night)
Saturday, January 2 - 5, 2016 - Polynesian Villas, Studio :faint: (4 nights)
Wednesday, January 6, 2016 - AKV Kidani, 1 Bedroom (1 night)
Thursday, January 7, 2016 - Flight out of MCO at 3
Wow, good thing you guys are experienced resort-hoppers. 4 nights at the Poly sounds amazing! Hope you have a wonderful trip and that you start feeling better soon! :goodvibes

DM asked if she could skip out on dinner and just pick something up for her and DS to eat back in the room instead and DH and I could go to dinner. DH and I were like

giphy-gif.131714

Yay for a date night!! And I'm sure DS and DM enjoyed a relaxing night back in the room!

it was 6:14pm :scared: We were definitely going to be late. Knowing this I took a few more pictures anyway because the view was gorgeous at the time.

100% worth being late!

See? Worth it! Love this shot!

For appetizers we ordered the Calamari and a Salame e Provolone plate

He said without a doubt the Prosciutto e Melone :hyper: I was hoping it was going to be that one or the Quattro Formaggi!

Yum! We have an ADR at Via Napoli in May and I'm so excited!!

Because really what are the odds that my favorite song is playing at night with the gorgeous view, on our way out, lonely PP photographer and the two girls in all of WDW who have no clue what Photopass is about decide to approach him of all photographers and ask what he does and how they can do it?!?!

I seriously have to resist the urge to say "Do you even know where you are?" at times like this.

But worth the frustration in the end!

Some of her purchases.

Houston we have a problem.

Yikes! We pack an extra small bag too and usually fill it up. I'm very interested to see how this all works out.

Wow! Happy Birthday!

The boys are newly obsessed with Little Einsteins. We checked out a DVD from the library and now they want to watch it all the time!

So this trip was much different with the characters compared to WDW this past year. He absolutely LOVED THEM! This was actually the first character meet of the trip and we were so happy that he wanted to meet Donald Duck!

That's great that he was more comfortable with the characters on this trip!

My first Dole Whip Float! I usually stick with the Dole Whips, but needed to try this. Definitely much better!

Rum will make that taste even better in 6 months!

I loved seeing everyone's Halloween Costumes and though i'd share DS's. If you haven't seen Ace Ventura with Jim Carrey, you probably won't get it

img_3513-jpg.137041

"Laces out!"

Adorable perfection.

I was very hesitant to announce this but may as well now since I got the 'OK' from my Doctor (or rather Nurse Practitioner) but we're going to WDW in 6 weeks!

Yay! Great news from your doctor and another trip!

So happy everything is going well now with you and baby. Really enjoying your trip report and I hope to be able to continue mine at some point but my son has recently stopped sleeping after being a great sleeper pretty much from birth so I haven't had more than one hand to quickly scan the boards in a while.

Happy birthday Calvin!!!!

He is my spirit animal.

I have no words.

You guys are perfect :lovestruc

He looks like he's grown up so much between your January trip and this Disneyland trip!

NO WAY!!!! Hunchback is my favourite Disney film!!!

So this trip was much different with the characters compared to WDW this past year. He absolutely LOVED THEM!

Yay! I remember the hilarious photos of him sobbing at the last characters meets, so I'm glad to hear he enjoyed it this time :goodvibes

This needs to be framed :goodvibes

THAT VIDEO. :sad::sad::sad::sad::sad::sad::sad: Such a great moment to capture, he's so precious.

It was such a successful and fun trip and we were beyond thrilled that DS loved the characters this time around (especially now since we had to start paying his way in! :faint:)

It sounds like so much fun! You'll have to give me some tips for when I make it out to DLR :goodvibes

img_3513-jpg.137041

ace%20ventura%20tutu%20dance.gif~c200

:rotfl2::rotfl::lmao:

Did he make any fuss about wearing that tutu?! What a great sport :laughing:

I was very hesitant to announce this but may as well now since I got the 'OK' from my Doctor (or rather Nurse Practitioner) but we're going to WDW in 6 weeks! :eek::faint::banana:

So this all happened rather quickly. As in 2 days before my big pregnancy scare. I casually mentioned to DH that it was sad that they were getting rid of the Osborne Lights and that this past trip was our last time seeing them. He was like, "No way! When is the last day?!" And I told him and he said, "Let's go for a few days, I'll plan it!" I didn't take him at all seriously cause this was Mid to late October at this point and planning at WDW takes MONTHS (as well all know ::yes::). And nope he was serious, he started looking at available units the first week in January :eek: I'll spare all the back and forth details and give you the final itinerary:

Thursday, December 31, 2015 - Flight arrives into MCO at 9pm, stay the night at the Hyatt Regency located in the airport

Not even an hour later after we finalized this list, is when I started bleeding and knew that this was going to be canceled. Then time passed, went to the Doctor and got cleared to go and about 3 days ago made flight arrangements. So unless something happens at my next doctor appointment on December 2nd, we're going to DISNEY WORLD!

YOU'VE JUST PLANNED WHAT I'VE BEEN MAKE-BELIEVE PLANNING.
I've legit been wanting to just drop everything and head out January 1st/2nd to catch the very last of the Osborne lights. I've never seen them before! Jamie can't go though, so it's not looking likely. I hope you write a TR, or at least post some photos so that I can live vicariously through you :goodvibes So exciting!!!

It looks like you had a nice time at Disneyland and some great DIS meets as well.

When I first saw your plans I thought you were spending one night in each location and then flying home. I can't wait to hear your thoughts on the Poly. I'm so looking forward to staying there next year. But you MUST plan on using the tub that one night at OKW. It is huge in the one bedroom units and since we can't take baths out here, you need to indulge yourself. Do it for the little mousketeer!

YAY for the bonus trip to WDW!!!! :cool1: Kudos to DH for this fabulous idea!

Your DL trip looked fabulously fun, hooray that DS liked the characters!!! Thanks so much for taking the time to see me, I'm so glad we were able to chat for a bit :)

Great birthday pictures, thanks for sharing :)

What great pics! Your cake for DS's bday was so amazing! I hope it tasted as good as it looked. I love your Disneyland pics too and his costume was priceless. Is it just me or did it look not that crowded there???

WOW! Calvin is so darn cute at 3. He's a sweetheart. Love his 'jump-dancing" with MP.
What a great trip it looked. And how cool to get DisMeets in as well.

YAY for given the all-clear for a trip to WDW. I'm totally envious. Enjoy the Christmas lights at DHS.

Happy Birthday to Calvin! Looks like he had a great Little Einsteins' birthday.

Love all your Disneyland pictures. Your hotel room looks great. We'd stayed there on our honeymoon back in 07 and it definitely did not look that nice. Glad to see they've brought it up to Disney standards.

Yeah for Calvin loving the characters. It was bound to happen, but glad for you all it didn't take too long. Now we can show his little brother or sister how it's done.

Looks like you all had a great time at Trader Sam's. And of course DH loves drinking with your Mom, what son in law doesn't ; ) And glad you and Calvin got to partake even if it was the virgin variety.

Happy to hear you got clearance for your January trip. Can't wait to hear all about it!

The past week, i've been craving pizza HARD! So what is the number to speak to pizza???:rotfl2:

I'll find it and get it to you! :thumbsup2:rotfl:

Lu...you didn't have to tell me, I know you would have:lmao: If you were there, we would have each had our own pitcher :thumbsup2

I guess I'll just have to drink all the pitchers for both of us for now! :laughing: The things I do for our friendship!

2014-06-25-suchagoodfriend.gif

:rotfl2:

OMG, i'm so going to do this to DH when he walks in with pizza next time, he'll think the preggo hormones have gone to my head :rotfl:

Seriously I do actually sing this when I get pizza! Darn I really need to have some preggo hormones to blame my crazy on! :lmao:

I only like seeing my food once :thumbsup2

Me too! :thumbsup2

Oh my gosh. So for our first 'Winter' trip to WDW in 2010, everyone was like, "The weather is so unpredictable, it can be hot as heck one day and freezing the next day, so bring EVERYTHING!" So between DH and me, we brought 4 suitcases :bitelip::blush::bitelip: Wow even reading that back, I can't believe we did that :lmao:

Hey I get you! Weather is really the problem here! Blame the weather! That's why I needed two suitcases for an overnight trip...and all my shoes...darn you weather! :rotfl:

It was literally one of the scariest moments of my life, lying on that hospital bed waiting for them to tell me if the baby had died or not. But so far, no problems! :goodvibes

I'm so glad everything is going well :goodvibes

He is literally too adorable for words! :goodvibes

Look at that little face!

He absolutely LOVED THEM! This was actually the first character meet of the trip and we were so happy that he wanted to meet Donald Duck!

:goodvibes :goodvibes :goodvibes

Such a cutie pie!

Announcing our new Mouseketeer to the club!

I love this so much! So sweet!

img_3513-jpg.137041

"Laces out!"

:rotfl:

This is just everything! :rotfl:

Ace-Ventura-Holy-testicle-Tuesday.gif

Uncanny!! :thumbsup2 :rotfl:

:hyper::jumping1::dance3::cool1::woohoo::cheer2::banana::Pinkbounc:rainbow:

This is so EXCITING!!!!!!!!!

So this all happened rather quickly. As in 2 days before my big pregnancy scare. I casually mentioned to DH that it was sad that they were getting rid of the Osborne Lights and that this past trip was our last time seeing them. He was like, "No way! When is the last day?!" And I told him and he said, "Let's go for a few days, I'll plan it!" I didn't take him at all seriously cause this was Mid to late October at this point and planning at WDW takes MONTHS (as well all know ::yes::). And nope he was serious, he started looking at available units the first week in January :eek: I'll spare all the back and forth details and give you the final itinerary:

Not even an hour later after we finalized this list, is when I started bleeding and knew that this was going to be canceled. Then time passed, went to the Doctor and got cleared to go and about 3 days ago made flight arrangements. So unless something happens at my next doctor appointment on December 2nd, we're going to DISNEY WORLD!

:jumping1::jumping1::jumping1::jumping1::jumping1::jumping1:

Looks like a fun birthday party and what a cute cake!

Glad overall you had a great trip to Disneyland and I was beyond happy that things worked out and we were able to meet up (a couple of times!)

Even more glad though to hear that things are going will with your pregnancy! Just in general because, well, you know the new kid and all, but also so that you can make the trip to WDW! Glad that details worked out and that I don't envy having to switch resorts twice, getting to stay at the Poly for most of the stay is awesome!

Hope you planning goes well and maybe just think of it as a "bonus" trip and don't stress too much about planning and go with the flow and maybe just try some new things.:thumbsup2

DS loved the cake, he thought it was so funny that the Little Einsteins were on top of his cake:rotfl2:

Right?! We're very blessed that the baby is doing good (that I know of, I have an appointment today!) and we get to go to WDW AND stay at the Poly for a good portion of our trip?! How does that even happen!?

Happy Birthday Calvin! Celebrating in DL is the best! Looks like a fun trip..so happy he was into the characters!

Yay for the WDW trip! That sounds so exciting!

Jill in CO

Thanks Jill! Hope you're having fun at DLR! We'll be there in a few days but only doing the parks on Friday with extended family...maybe we'll run into you!:goodvibes

Happy (belated) Birthday, Calvin!

Thanks!

Great idea! Take him to celebrate the fact that he isn't free anymore!

Good time for him, bad day for us :rotfl:

You chose well...

Well we thought, "Hey as long as we're paying a butt load for his ticket, may as well go into debt with the DLH!" :rotfl2:

Hey, as long as you're cool with it...

I'm fine with it...but he doesn't allow me to get a picture with Captain Jack Sparrow. Now that's not cool.

I knew it!

:sad2:

It's still better than the drink that I didn't get there... :sad2:

:laughing: Sorry I did have a little chuckle, but more of a "Aw man, poor guy" chuckle.

Cool! I'm glad he liked them more!

Now if we can have a redo at the Tusker House Character Breakfast, that'd be great.

That idea never even occurred to me. Makes sense though!

And it was super nice just to get up and leave without battling the awful crowds on Main Street :thumbsup2

I swear, everybody is having a baby next spring/summer... we heard 2 pregnancy announcements from a friend and my cousin yesterday alone. Not to mention a gender reveal party for my wife's cousin. Babies everywhere!

What's up with all the baby-making?! Looks like you're part of the cool club now ::yes::

Wow! That's in front of the hotel lobby, right? I can't believe they were just out greeting people like that there.

The best experience!

:rotfl2::rotfl::lmao: I love it!!!!! Best costume ever!!!

But I have to ask... was your DH wearing a Marino jersey? Because that would totally make the costume even better.

He refused to wear anything that wasn't GB related, so I was supposed to make him a shirt that said, "Loo-Hoo-Zuh-Her!" but time got away from me. What else is new?:confused3

I'm glad you'll be able to go. And I'm kind of bummed that I'll miss you guys by like a day. :sad2:

I know that would have been great to meet up for a drink...for you and DH of course ::yes::

I am so happy to hear this - what wonderful news!

Thank you! Today i'm hopefully seeing my actual doctor and not that nurse practitioner.

I am loving that cake - Little Einsteins right?!

Yes! They stopped making these shows so long ago, but DS loves them. And now my DN loves watching them too!

The best way to celebrate!

I think so!

The Disneyland hotel always looks so beautiful! Gosh, that's the one I dream about staying in when I get to DL one day.

DLH is really nice, it just 'seems' so far away from the parks (really it isn't but compared to the Grand Californian that is right next door, DLH is miles away!)

Calvin looks all ready for the show with his Genie shirt on:thumbsup2

And the Genie blue color he has all over his mouth from his lollipop, he could look like Genie's twin!

That's great he enjoyed seeing the characters! He looks so happy too:goodvibes

He was SO excited to meet them! I was too ::yes::

This video was too cute. I was giggling the whole time. Your son is just adorable, and a great dancer! he was hopping up and down and looked so excited to be with all the big kids in the dance. Loved it:goodvibes

DH thought it was hilarious that he was up there dancing with all the girls (until the bigger boys walked in)

That's so cool how the characters were there at the hotel! Nice tough DL!

Right, this was an amazing send off!

That hair! It looks just like Jim Carrey in the movie - that is too great!:rotfl2:

His hair was sooo hard to do! DH ended up doing it and he did a great job.

YAY! That is wonderful news!!!!!:jumping1:

Yep, i'm super excited!

A very nice birthday party for Calvin at the Happiest Place on Earth.

Great news that you will be making a trip to WDW.

Thanks Bret, we're doing so much Disney this month with DLR in a few days and WDW just a few weeks from now :hyper:

Woo hoo for a WDW trip!

What a fun birthday party and drip to DL! Love the fireworks wall at your hotel!

I'm so glad DS likes the characters now. He hugged Mickey!

O.M.G. DS's Halloween costume might be the best one I've ever seen! That is amazing. He looks just like Ace VEntura! Total parenting win1

Oh my gosh, the fireworks on the wall in our room are AWESOME! On the lamp there is a switch to turn on music and it plays 'When you wish upon a star", it's so adorable!

I was nervous for this trip with the characters but was so relieved when he said yes he wanted to meet Donald.

Yay for impromptu WDW trips!! That's so sweet that DH wanted to plan it and I'm so glad you don't have to cancel it.

It was very bizarre that he was the one pushing WDW! Not that I didn't want to go, I just wasn't sure if I could, but am so happy that i'm able to!

That smile!!! He's so excited for his birthday. Just curious, does he wear his birthday shirts even after his birthday or do you pack them away as momentos?

He actually wears it around the house to relax in or to bed!

He is definitely getting more comfortable with the characters. So exciting and adorable!

I was so excited that he was loving them!

Yep, that's 3 goofy guys right there!

:rotfl2: That's for sure!

I saw Calvin's Halloween picture of Facebook and it's still my favorite kid's costume. I hope he made out like a fat rat trick-or-treating!

Thank you! So we first went to our church carnival where he got lots and by the time we got home, we only managed maybe 6-7 homes, he was tired. But we still made out because we didn't get many visitors and I had bought two large mixed bags and only went through half of one! :hyper:

So glad to hear everything is okay! I can't even imagine how scary that would be!

The birthday celebration looked like tons of fun, and a final trip to Disney to see the lights! How wonderful :D

We did the same thing - weren't planning on a trip until May, and then we decided that we had to go see the lights since I'd never seen them. I can't wait!!

It was beyond scary but i'm doing good now!

Ooh when are you going??

ETA: Just saw that you're leaving in under 2 weeks! :hyper: And staying at SSR! Do you guys plan on going to DTD while you're staying there?? That was the BEST thing about SSR.

Such a happy birthday boy! :bday:

Thanks!

Love this - looks so cool!

It really is the coolest part at any of the resort hotels.

Yay for DIS-meets! :disrocks:

Heck yes! I'm all about meeting my DIS friends!

That is fantastic news! :cool1: Isn't it fun when they love the characters?! So glad you got to experience that with him! :goodvibes

Yes! Ugh, I don't think I could have taken another trip where he dislikes the characters.

Too cute!

It was so adorable and what is so funny is a few days (or maybe even the day before) we left to DLR, DS and I had watched this movie and now here he is dancing with Mary Poppins herself! So cool.

Glad it was worthwhile. I'm not looking forward to paying for Izzy's DL ticket in February - she's not going to be tall enough to ride anything new, so it's not like it's getting us anything additional for her. :sad2:

Ugh I know, they really should make it 4 and up when kids are able to partake in the bigger rides :confused3

Wow, good thing you guys are experienced resort-hoppers. 4 nights at the Poly sounds amazing! Hope you have a wonderful trip and that you start feeling better soon! :goodvibes

I couldn't believe we snagged that at only a few months out! I was amazed but also felt bad that someone had to cancel their vacation.

Yay for a date night!! And I'm sure DS and DM enjoyed a relaxing night back in the room!

I really do think my DM enjoys just hanging back and taking advantage of a nice suite with DS for sure!

100% worth being late!

Glad someone gets me:goodvibes

See? Worth it! Love this shot!

Thank you!

Yum! We have an ADR at Via Napoli in May and I'm so excited!!

OMG you are absolutely going to love this place! You can't go wrong with any item here.

I seriously have to resist the urge to say "Do you even know where you are?" at times like this.

It was so frustrating! Was that literally their first 5 minutes in any of the Disney parks ever?! :lmao:

But worth the frustration in the end!

Totally.

Yikes! We pack an extra small bag too and usually fill it up. I'm very interested to see how this all works out.

She ALWAYS thinks that the extra bag is for HER! :lmao:

Wow! Happy Birthday!

Thanks he had a good day!

The boys are newly obsessed with Little Einsteins. We checked out a DVD from the library and now they want to watch it all the time!

Not sure if you have Directv or Netflix but Little Einsteins is on both! :banana:

That's great that he was more comfortable with the characters on this trip!

You're telling me, I was a bit nervous at first but it turned out great!

Rum will make that taste even better in 6 months!

I LOVE the way you think! Now to get back there as soon as the baby is born...:teacher:

Adorable perfection.

For reals.

Yay! Great news from your doctor and another trip!

Definitely! I have an appointment in about 45 minutes so i'll get the final approval today. Wish me luck!

So happy everything is going well now with you and baby. Really enjoying your trip report and I hope to be able to continue mine at some point but my son has recently stopped sleeping after being a great sleeper pretty much from birth so I haven't had more than one hand to quickly scan the boards in a while.

Girl I feel you, I remember how that was. I'll be around, it's taking me a while to get back into the groove here after a bit of a break so i'm working hard to come back full force and wrap this thing up pronto!

It looks like you had a nice time at Disneyland and some great DIS meets as well.

When I first saw your plans I thought you were spending one night in each location and then flying home. I can't wait to hear your thoughts on the Poly. I'm so looking forward to staying there next year. But you MUST plan on using the tub that one night at OKW. It is huge in the one bedroom units and since we can't take baths out here, you need to indulge yourself. Do it for the little mousketeer!

Thanks Alison!

Ugh as of now I'm not allowed to take baths :sad::sad1::sad2: And it's so cold here! There is supposed to be nothing going up in there (if you know what I mean), including bath water in case the bleeding was from an infection, bath water could re-infect it I guess:confused3. But i'm leaving in about 40 minutes for my appointment and i'll see what my doctor says since it's been almost 6 ish weeks since that incident.

ETA: Just saw that you're leaving in under 2 weeks! :hyper: And staying at SSR! Do you guys plan on going to DTD while you're staying there?? That was the BEST thing about SSR.

Yes! I think we're going to hang around DTD some our first day and also probably on our last day - the Magic Kingdom is open until 2am, so we might take it easy in the morning and then try to do some of the EMH time when the lines should be better :) Plus, we always have to go to Ghirardelli at some point - and it's great that it's so close so that if we have an early night and still want to do something it's not a huge ordeal with the bus or parking :)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter