I Can! I Can Stink at 9am! A January TR - 3/8 New TR Link!

Congratulations on the news of another sweet baby boy! What a fun and GREAT idea for a gender reveal :thumbsup2 Very special time -- enjoy!

HI Lesha :wave2: I've been lurking on your TR for a little while now, just wanted to come out of lurkedom to say congratulations! I love your gender reveal, so special! You two are adorable. I'll be following along if you do another TR!

Kelly

Congrat on another boy! :Facepalm on the tech though... You'd think they'd understand the premise of a gender reveal... we would like to be surprised, by someone other than you and your idiocy thanks!

I already saw it but Congrats again on another boy!! I bet Calvin is so excited to have a little brother coming.

giphy.gif

Just kidding, of course!!!

I love the reveal and I can't believe the tech screwed it up. Why did she think envelopes are for?? You put stuff inside it, not on the outside.

giphy (1).gif

Congratulations!! I loved reading your trip report. Our little guy is 2 now and will be 4 when we go. Seeing your trip report gets me excited for ours :thanks:

Saw it on Facebook but again, congratulations on another prince/stitch :)

Such a cute reveal, though what a bummer about about the tech messing the surprise up! Hope everything is going well with the pregnancy!

That's a really cool idea! I'm sorry the tech kind of screwed it up for you, but your reveal with Mickey was awesome. Congrats on another boy!

Congrats on baby brother on the way! :goodvibes (unless the tech was trying to throw you off course of a bigger surprise and you'll find out at birth it's a girl :confused3 :rotfl2:)

Hope you and the family are all doing well. Looking forward to another TR!

Hi Alicia! :wave2:

Sorry I missed the mega-updates finishing off the TR. I didn't get on the DIS much over the holidays and then suddenly you were done!

I loved following along with your family and can't wait for the next one! And tell DH to get off his phone if he wants to beat you at Buzz Lightyear.:thumbsup2

Hi friends! Got back around 1am on Friday morning, beyond exhausted but finally caught up with sleep today. It was QUITE a trip, so i'm probably going to do a TR, but for now, I wanted to post our Gender Reveal. We both wanted to be surprised and have Mickey (rather the handler) open the envelope and disclose the Gender to both DH and I, but the Ultrasound Tech had no idea what she was doing and instead wrote the gender on the outside of the envelope and handed it to me :headache: :mad: So I knew what it was the whole time but wanted to make it special still for DH since he was probably more upset than me.

Loved the idea with the gender reveal! Sorry the tech screwed it up, but it was a surprise for all of us! Congrats again!

Congratulations!!!!!!!!!!!! Love the reveal and you all clearly know you make great boys ; ) So happy for your entire family

As always I loved your TR! I hope you decide to do another for your latest trip. A boy - how exciting! I have 2 boys so there's a special place in my heart :love:

So sweet!!! I love that idea, though I'm sorry to hear the tech wasn't very bright about it. Congratulations!

I already saw this on FB but I'll say it again....so cute and Congrats!

Jill in CO

CONGRATULATIONS!!! What a cute idea to have Mickey involved :) bummer that the tech was a bit ditzy about it though.

Glad you had a fabulous trip :)

OMG congrats!! I love your reveal!! Looking forward to the TR :))

Congrats I love your gender reveal. You will make another adorable boy!!! Brothers....

What an adorable idea for a gender reveal!! Good job, mama! :D

Awe, adorable!!! Congrats on your baby BOY!! :tigger:

Very sweet, congrats on another boy :yay:

Adorable reveal! Congrats on another handsome boy!!!

Congratulations on the news of another sweet baby boy! What a fun and GREAT idea for a gender reveal :thumbsup2 Very special time -- enjoy!

HI Lesha :wave2: I've been lurking on your TR for a little while now, just wanted to come out of lurkedom to say congratulations! I love your gender reveal, so special! You two are adorable. I'll be following along if you do another TR!

Kelly

Congrat on another boy! :Facepalm on the tech though... You'd think they'd understand the premise of a gender reveal... we would like to be surprised, by someone other than you and your idiocy thanks!

Congrats on having another boy

Congratulations on another boy! Calvin will love having a brother!

Congratulations! Boys are pretty awesome! :goodvibes

I already saw it but Congrats again on another boy!! I bet Calvin is so excited to have a little brother coming.

View attachment 145263

Just kidding, of course!!!

I love the reveal and I can't believe the tech screwed it up. Why did she think envelopes are for?? You put stuff inside it, not on the outside.

View attachment 145264

Congratulations!! I loved reading your trip report. Our little guy is 2 now and will be 4 when we go. Seeing your trip report gets me excited for ours :thanks:

Congratulations to you and your family!!!!!:lovestruc:lovestruc:lovestruc

Congratulations! Sorry your tech messed up!
Here's to a happy and healthy baby boy.

Saw it on Facebook but again, congratulations on another prince/stitch :)

Such a cute reveal, though what a bummer about about the tech messing the surprise up! Hope everything is going well with the pregnancy!

That's a really cool idea! I'm sorry the tech kind of screwed it up for you, but your reveal with Mickey was awesome. Congrats on another boy!

Congrats on baby brother on the way! :goodvibes (unless the tech was trying to throw you off course of a bigger surprise and you'll find out at birth it's a girl :confused3 :rotfl2:)

Hope you and the family are all doing well. Looking forward to another TR!

Hi Alicia! :wave2:

Sorry I missed the mega-updates finishing off the TR. I didn't get on the DIS much over the holidays and then suddenly you were done!

I loved following along with your family and can't wait for the next one! And tell DH to get off his phone if he wants to beat you at Buzz Lightyear.:thumbsup2

Loved the idea with the gender reveal! Sorry the tech screwed it up, but it was a surprise for all of us! Congrats again!

Thanks everyone for the replies! Lovin' the love.

Getting on the DIS has been hard. Not that I don't have time, but my computer is old. Well in the tech world it's old, 6 years. But it does not have the updated version so all my internet browsers keep crashing and will barely load the DIS, especially if there are pictures or GIF's involved. Next month though, my company will be purchasing me a brand new computer :-)hyper::bitelip:), so when that happens, you'll see more of me! (whether you like it or not ::yes::) I have about half of my trip videos and pictures already uploaded, along with an update, so am fully ready to get my next TR started, but will until my new computer comes.

Hope all is well with everyone and I may be catching up on all of your TR's through my iPad, although it's not my favorite to read on. Talk to you all soon! :goodvibes:goodvibes

Thanks everyone for the replies! Lovin' the love.

Getting on the DIS has been hard. Not that I don't have time, but my computer is old. Well in the tech world it's old, 6 years. But it does not have the updated version so all my internet browsers keep crashing and will barely load the DIS, especially if there are pictures or GIF's involved. Next month though, my company will be purchasing me a brand new computer :-)hyper::bitelip:), so when that happens, you'll see more of me! (whether you like it or not ::yes::) I have about half of my trip videos and pictures already uploaded, along with an update, so am fully ready to get my next TR started, but will until my new computer comes.

Hope all is well with everyone and I may be catching up on all of your TR's through my iPad, although it's not my favorite to read on. Talk to you all soon! :goodvibes:goodvibes

Now what kind of inconsiderate jerk would load a trip report down with gifs that make it hard for people to load said trip report?!?!?!? :rolleyes1

I have about half of my trip videos and pictures already uploaded, along with an update, so am fully ready to get my next TR started, but will until my new computer comes.
That's great you are going to be getting a new computer! I'm looking forward to reading about your new TR!:goodvibes

Sorry to hear about your sad state of computer. Mine is three years old and I'm reluctant to upgrade. We have (had) a Windows 8 machine that we upgraded to Windows 10, but we only use it to stream Netflix or Amazon to our TV so I haven't used the new platforms much. I don't want to have to there! :crazy2:

Good luck with the new machine and reading from your iPod! I read from my phone but rarely post from there!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter