I am sorry to have to share this here -- VERY SAD NEWS regarding FaithinKarma

How AWFUL. :( I remember reading a thread just the other day where she said she was feeling pretty well, and that her daughter was the one in more pain.

Prayers for her family. :( :(

Oh what horrible news. I'm shocked. She seemed to be doing so well. There are just no words. Life just isn't fair.

:sad2: That is so sad....I'm so sorry to hear that. I'm just in shock...

So sorry to hear this news. Please send my condolences to her family.

This is terrible and stunning news. Just last night I posted on a thread telling the good news of her surgery and coming home. I am shocked by this. FIK will surely be missed by all.

I am unbelievably shocked and saddened by this news. I have no words. My thoughts go out to her family. :guilty: :guilty:

Praying for FIK's family in coping with their tragic loss. I've read the previous threads and thought FIK would pull through after her surgery.

I am so sorry to read this...:( Her family is in my thoughts and prayers...

:sad1: Thanks for letting us know, Judi. I thougth she was doing well.:( Her loved ones will be in my prayers.
:grouphug:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter