• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

I am sorry to have to share this here -- VERY SAD NEWS regarding FaithinKarma

So sorry to hear about this tragedy, Prayers to her family and may she rest in peace .... Andy

This is very sad. I am shocked. I thought that she was doing well. She was so optimistic prior to the surgery.

This is very sad news. My thoughts and prayers are to her family :(

This is such sad news! I hope Lisa is doing ok, it has to be very hard for her. FIK will be deeply missed. My prayers will be for her and her family. The loss of a loved one is always hard but around the holidays it's even harder.

Horribly sad news. FIK, you will truly be missed.

Prayers said for her family.

Oh how heartbreaking. My thoughts go out to her family.

I'm feeling just like most on here. Sad to hear it, and pretty shocked after hearing the optimistic outlook after the surgery. She was always a great addition to the discussions on the Debate Board. She will most definitely be missed around here.

She had such a positive outlook, despite her kidney problems. I am so sad to hear this news. My prayers go out for her and her family. She will be missed.

This is so sad. My thoughts and prayers are with the family.
Kim

I'll definitely miss her. I really thought she was going to be well... :(

My thoughts and prayers go to her family and friends.

That is so very sad...

God Bless her and her family...this will be a very sad holiday season for them and I will keep them in my prayers.

I was shocked to read of her passing.Horrible news to hear. My prayers to her family.

I'm so sad to hear this. I also remember her from the debate board. Sometimes we agreed, sometimes not, but I always respected her opinion. I knew she had medical problems, but had no idea that she was so ill. My heart goes out to her family; I'll miss her.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter