I am sorry to have to share this here -- VERY SAD NEWS regarding FaithinKarma

So sorry to hear this :guilty:

My thoughts and prayers are with the family.

My thoughts and prayers are with Beverley's family. She will be very missed by all of us here on the boards.

Such sad news. Thoughts and prayers going out to the family during this most difficult time.

I am so sorry for Beverley's family. She was such a kind person.

When you're in that circumstance, you set "goals" for yourself or your loved one and I'm sure the transplant was a major one for them. I know we assumed that once the transplant was complete, life would get better and easier for my brother. I can't imagine if we'd lost him that quickly. My heart and prayers go to her family...especially her daughter.

Snoopy, please keep us updated, if possible.

I am so sad. Beverley was a wonderful person and a much loved DISer. She will be missed. My sympathies to her family.

Oh my gosh....I am shocked and saddened. I had hoped all was well. Prayers to her family.

Pam

How very sad! It is so hard to lose someone you love but to lose them at this time of year is especially hard. Thoughts are prayers for her family and friends. :sad1: :( :sad:

I always enjoyed her posts. My thoughts and prayers for her family. We will all miss her.

I, too, would like to pass on my condolences. She was definitely a presence around here and will be missed.

My condolonces to her family and to all of you who knew her as well.

FIK will be missed. She was the best the DIS has to offer, fair, intelligent, kind, and funny. Prayers for her family and for a peaceful rest.

oh my gosh that is so sad...........I never met her, but we used to Pm quite a bit :sad2:

I knew she was waiting on a transplant & was going through dialysis.......poor thing. I think tho in a way she knew the end was near, just by the things she used to say, but it's still a shock none the less :sad2:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter