I’m so torn - excursion in Nassau or stay on the ship?

We went to Blue Lagoon when in Nassau. Very calm waters so good for little ones and you can watch (or participate) in Dolphin encounter.

On our first Disney cruise when my boys were 10, 7 and 3 we also did a Blue Lagoon Beach day. It was super fantastic and the water was warm even at the beginning of Feb. The day included food and was so relaxing and nice. We got back to the ship with plenty of time for dinner.

Castaway Cay day was our second port and it was windy and the water was colder. I was so happy we had decided on the Blue Lagoon trip. It's one of my favorite cruise memories. I love port days so I would get off the boat.

Not that I see. When I click on Port Adventures under My Plans this is what I see....nothing under 4 years old.

Double-check the age restrictions on the actual excursion information pages. Those 3 and under may be allowed and free - the pricing here is just for those you have to pay for. For example, the Atlantis Aquaventure page (https://disneycruise.disney.go.com/port-adventures/nassau-bahamas-atlantis-aquaventure/) lists the full pricing as:

Prices

$204.00 (ages 10 and up)
$146.00 (ages 4 to 9)
$0.00 (ages 0 to 3)

Our first trip, we stayed on the ship and had a great time. Second cruise, we purchased a day pass at the Hilton about 10 minutes down the street and again, had a great time in the water. Getting to and from the hotel was a trial in avoiding over-zealous sales people and the crowds of fellow tourists. For our upcoming third cruise, we're staying on the boat.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter