HydroGuy Tips Compilation

*bump*

Moderators of this board...
Would you please give us your rationale for NOT making this a sticky please.

Many of us "dig" for these links at different times depending on the planning stages of our trips.
They are extremely useful.

So, once again... please "sticky" it.

Thank you.

How are threads made sticky?

I had trouble finding this thread, but it's so helpful and answers many of the questions people have on this board. I knew HydroGuy made the thread, but when when I clicked on his profile and tried to find threads he started, I couldn't find this. :( If it was made sticky, it would be much easier to direct people here (or we wouldn't need to). :)

Edit - Almost forgot... Thanks for putting this together!!

We are going to DL for the first time tomorrow and I was thrilled to find this. :cool1: It really needs to be a sticky! I am a WDW vet and felt like you wrote it just for me! I grew up in Orlando and still have family in the area so we get to WDW quite often! We have just moved to Las Vegas and will be purchasing our AP's for DL so I am expecting it to be just as magical!

One question - have you written a guide to DLR restaurants? Or perhaps you have a good link... I would love to see a list of all of the restaurants at each park plus the hotels with some brief reviews and what to expect. If that info was already in your guides, I may have missed it, I've been scanning as quickly as possible as we are leaving tomorrow!!!

Many, many thanks for all of your time and effort compiling all of this info!!! :goodvibes

One question - have you written a guide to DLR restaurants? Or perhaps you have a good link... I would love to see a list of all of the restaurants at each park plus the hotels with some brief reviews and what to expect. If that info was already in your guides, I may have missed it, I've been scanning as quickly as possible as we are leaving tomorrow!!!
LOL, but I never put much stock in dining at DLR - which I think is typical of SoCal DL visitors. It was when we made our first WDW trip that my eyes opened up to how dining can enhance the overall experience. On our June trip to DLR I made more effort to get us into more DLR dining spots. Further, dining at DLR is not nearly as cool as dining at WDW.

Bottom line is dining is not my specialty so I cannot help much here. There may be some links around. I think the ones on this site are pretty good. Check out www.wdwinfo.com/Disneyland/dining.htm

Thank you for all the tips. I printed out all the pages to the links you provided; a lot of paper but will give me something to read on the plane.

This will certainly help me plan out a strategy plus get "buy in" from the rest of the party; if they see it they will believe it.

I am in agreement with this needing a sticky!

Congratulations! Well deserved for all your hard work. You help everyones holiday be a happy and smooth one!

Yay !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :yay: :yay: :yay:

I know that your info was under Mary Jo's sticky.........................but now it is so much easier to find, and refer to. :goodvibes

Thanks again for all of the hours, and hard work you put in, for ALL of this great information. :woohoo:

Tinkermell/Melody :tinker:

I will have to make it a point to look into some of the before mentioned links, for any tips and or advice that will make a trip to DL even more affordable, conveinant and pleasurable, sounds great to me! :)

:worship: :worship: :worship: :worship: :worship: :worship:

thank you, thank you, thank you, thank you, thank you, thank you..And once again...Thank you!!!
I'll read everything over and over again, these are the best tips ever!!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter