HPRP Revival Year 5! (Sign ups closed, maybe exceptions): The Magic Begins

Status
Not open for further replies.
Fairywings said:
Fiona: Nah, I'm okay. I'm used to having small rations. I'm not hungry. Thanks though.

Katelyn:*frowns alittle* Okay but whenever your hungry just tell me and I'll cook anything.*eats sour patch kids*

OOC: I read it all.

Lewis: *pulls Fiona to the side* Do you know what happened to your sister?

Fiona: I think she was just going to go to her room or something, but then Jackson caught up to her and apparated her and himself away. *shrugs* As for the fight, I don't know. My gut tells me she just worded things wrong, but I don't know if I should trust my gut. Usually I do, but I just met her all over again.

Katelyn:*frowns alittle* Okay but whenever your hungry just tell me and I'll cook anything.*eats sour patch kids*

Fiona: *nods* Okay.

Fiona: I think she was just going to go to her room or something, but then Jackson caught up to her and apparated her and himself away. *shrugs* As for the fight, I don't know. My gut tells me she just worded things wrong, but I don't know if I should trust my gut. Usually I do, but I just met her all over again.

Fiona: *nods* Okay.

Lewis: Thanks. *goes to sit down*

OOC: Jack and Crystal are just in her room talking. Still waiting for her reply.

Babbling: *Walks over to Lewis and hugs him* What seems hard, may be easy. *walks away*

Fairywings said:
Crystal: .......I don't know! Just make a decision!

Jackson: I already did. I said let's go abroad with your sister. That's what I think is best. This place doesn't bring out the best in us.

niallsprincess said:
Carly: Pizza and hamburgers!

Luke:I second that!*sits in a chair*

katelyn:*smiles* Pizza and hamburgers it is! *runs to the freezer and pulls out two pizzas and hamburger meat**starts to cook*

OOC: Jack and Crystal are just in her room talking. Still waiting for her reply.

Babbling: *Walks over to Lewis and hugs him* What seems hard, may be easy. *walks away*

Lewis: *looks confused*

Luke:I second that!*sits in a chair*

katelyn:*smiles* Pizza and hamburgers it is! *runs to the freezer and pulls out two pizzas and hamburger meat**starts to cook*

Carly: *still laying across the kitchen table* I'm so hungry! *dumps the last of the lucky charms into her mouth*

niallsprincess said:
Carly: *still laying across the kitchen table* I'm so hungry! *dumps the last of the lucky charms into her mouth*

Katelyn:Its almost done!Save some for us too though.

Jackson: I already did. I said let's go abroad with your sister. That's what I think is best. This place doesn't bring out the best in us.

Crystal: Okay. But, let Fi stay here. She needs the education, and friends, and I'm not sure I could convince her anyway. But I should tell them we've gone. *grabs a piece of paper* *writes*

To anyone who's reading-

I've gone. Not sure where I'm going, but I gotta. I was in the wrong with that fight, but I didn't mean to be. I thought Carly was upset. Guess I spoke wrong. Sorry Carly. Still, I can't stay. I want to, but I can't.It brings out the bad in me, even when I'm trying to do good. Fiona need to stay here, learn, have strutcture, stability. I would be a bad sister to take this away from her. Fi, you know this. Sorry, I just can't stay.

Sincerely yours,
Crystal Wing

*sticks it to the door* Let's go. *grabs his hand*

niallsprincess said:
Carly: *whines and throws the box to a cabinet* Hurry! I want to eat dinner so we can go where we need to go!

Katelyn*laughs* Done!Everyone hurry and eat before Carls eats it all!*puts the food on the dining table*

OOC: We need a new thread already! Last game it took weeks for us to fill one up. Months, even. I'll make a new one.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter