HPRP Revival Year 5! (Sign ups closed, maybe exceptions): The Magic Begins

Status
Not open for further replies.

Fairywings

Perry/Perrin
OOC:

Okay everyone! The RP has begun, but anyone can sign up until this title is changed to say that sign ups are closed! Remember the rules, which will be posted below, and have fun!

Rules:

1. There will be no fighting, drama, arguing, name calling, or anything else unless it is In Character (IC). We will not tolerate bullying in both IC or Out of Character (OOC).

2. When you post, be sure to put your name in front of your post so people know who is talking. When doing actions, use **s to indicate where the action starts and stops. If you are writing or thinking but the character is not actually saying it, use bold or italics. Coloring your IC posts would also be helpful to other player. When talking OOC, please put OOC in front of what you type so people are not confused.

Ex: Jack: *laughs* That was an awesome prank! That'll keep the Slytherins from rudely barging in on people! *thinks* I better go check on those first years, make sure they're okay after what those Slytherins did.
OOC: Lol. It'll be funny to see Jill's reaction!

3. No controlling other people's characters. Period. Also, if you play a teacher, no giving other people's characters detentions unfairely unless your character is evil or mean IC, Ex: Snape, or Umbridge. No killing other people's characters, except if you're Voldemort and we're playing Year Seven, or you're Cedric Diggory and we're playing Year Four, then you have to die, no ifs ands or buts about it. But that's unlikely, so no killing other people's characters.

4. Plot lines, OOC stuff, character development, relationships, and things of that kind must be discussed OOC.

5. Breaking any of the major rules may reult in you being asked to leave the thread.

Characters!:
dizguy2319 - Professor Snape and Lewis Whitmore (5th Year)
Fairywings - Crystal Gray (5th Year)
BK228 - Professor Umbridge and Jackson Reid (5th Year)
*Chip&Dale* - Eleanor Browning (5th Year)
WDWJonasGirl - Ryan Allison (1st Year)
jessidoll - Katelyn Anderson (3rd Year)
mimiloveswdw - McKenna Rayne (5th Year)
niallsprincess - Carly Render (2nd Year)

***If you have a character from the books that's your girlfriend/boyfriend, you can unofficially play them too if you wish or they can just say something once in a while.

Last note, we are starting the game on Platform Nine and Three Quarters! Have fun! Feel free to ask any questions!

Crystal: *hugs her mother* Bye Mum, bye Dad! I'll be careful, don't worry! See you at Christmas! *takes her trunk and her owl and runs through the barrier onto Platform 9 and 3/4* *heads towards the train*

OOC: If you didn't read my sign up, just to let you know my character is kinda reserved, so she may not talk very much.

Katelyn:*hugs her dad* Bye dad,I love you.*walks to her aunt* I love you auntie Merial.*grabs her trunk*I'll write to you whenever I can.See you at Christmas.*walks onto the train*

Crystal: *climbs aboard the train* *looks around* *finds an empty compartment* *puts her luggage on the overhead racks and sets her owl cage next to the window* *talks to her owl* Well Seven, here we are. I think it'll be a good year. And I don't have to be a prefect, bonus.

Katelyn:*sees her friends**walks about half-way to them**mutters* New friends this year.Gotta try at least.*turns around*

Crystal: *murmurs* I feel....early. I wonder what time it is. *gets up to check the clock* *hits her head on the overhead rack* Ow! *rubs her head* *checks time* Looks like we'll be here for a while, eh Seven?

*Gets on train and waves to parents* *sits down with friends* Hi everyone...

Crystal: *murmurs* I feel....early. I wonder what time it is. *gets up to check the clock* *hits her head on the overhead rack* Ow! *rubs her head* *checks time* Looks like we'll be here for a while, eh Seven?

Katelyn:*hears the bump and ow!**opens the door**sees Crystal*Hey are you okay in here?

Crystal: It's nice to meet you too. Oh, thank you. His name's Seven.

Katelyn:You're welcome.And Seven like the number?Wicked!I've actually never seen an animal named a number.Very unique!*looks in the hallway and sees a lot of people getting in compartments*Do you mind if I sit here?People are already filling up other compartments.

Katelyn:You're welcome.And Seven like the number?Wicked!I've actually never seen an animal named a number.Very unique!*looks in the hallway and sees a lot of people getting in compartments*Do you mind if I sit here?People are already filling up other compartments.

Carly: Umm... *walks down train aisle looking for seat* *trips and falls in front of Katelyn* Oh sorry! *stands up* I'm just kinda clumsy sometimes! I'm Carly by the way!/COLOR]

Crystal: Yup. I don't know where it came from, I just thought of it and it sounded pretty cool and it seemed to fit him, so his name it Seven. *shrugs* You can sit down if you like. The train's probably taking off soon.

Carly: Umm... *walks down train aisle looking for seat* *trips and falls in front of Katelyn* Oh sorry! *stands up* I'm just kinda clumsy sometimes! I'm Carly by the way!/COLOR]

Crystal: *surprised and goes back to being shy* Um, hi. I'm, um, Crystal.

Katelyn:*laughs*Dont worry I have clumsy moments too! I'm Katelyn.

Crystal: Yup. I don't know where it came from, I just thought of it and it sounded pretty cool and it seemed to fit him, so his name it Seven. *shrugs* You can sit down if you like. The train's probably taking off soon.

Crystal: *surprised and goes back to being shy* Um, hi. I'm, um, Crystal.

Carly:Nice to meet you! What house are you in?

Katelyn:I'm in Gryffindor.And thanks Crystal.*sits down*

Jackson: *gets onto the train and finds a compartment* Hi girls, is there still room? Everywhere else seems to be full.

Posted from DISboards.com App for Android

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter