HPRP Revival Year 5! (Sign ups closed, maybe exceptions): The Magic Begins

Status
Not open for further replies.
Luke:Anything.

Katelyn:*smiles* Great answer.Come on Carls,we'll be the food police again!*heads to the kitchen*

OOC: Crystal called her different. As in strange. Crystal was being the rude one in that. :confused3

OOC: Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhh. See, I didn't pick that up. I have trouble with that kinda stuff. You should know that the first word I cnsidered was "distracted", but I thought that sounded weird, and if anyone's distracted around here, it's not Carly.

niallsprincess said:
Carly: I don't know, but of course Jackson had to go all super hero, and calm her down....

Katelyn:Maybe their dating now.I mean we made a pretty big deal about them together,their couple name!*laughs and walks to the kitchen*

Katelyn:Maybe their dating now.I mean we made a pretty big deal about them together,their couple name!*laughs and walks to the kitchen*

Carly: I can bet a large amount of money that they are. *starts digging through the fridge*

Fairywings said:
Crystal: Maybe we could go abroad? I don't know anymore Jackson. I don't know who I am, I don't know what to do, I don't know where I'm going or what I'm supposed to be doing or how I'm supposed to feel about this. Why did Carly act like that? I thought we were really good friends. *tear slides down her cheek* *wipes it away quickly* I don't know.

Jackson: *Hugs her* You are Crystal. You are strong and you are my girlfriend. I want what will make you happy. Let's go abroad with Fiona then. And carly, who knows and who cares.

Jackson: *Hugs her* You are Crystal. You are strong and you are my girlfriend. I want what will make you happy. Let's go abroad with Fiona then. And carly, who knows and who cares.

Crystal: But what if I truly did something wrong? What if- *comes to a realization* *curses herself* Ugh, I was in the wrong. Ugh, I hate when that happens.

niallsprincess said:
Carly: I can bet a large amount of money that they are. *starts digging through the fridge*

niallsprincess said:
OOC: Dinner! Be back soon!!

Katelyn:Aw thats actually kinda cute!*goes through cabinets*

ooc:Kay!

OOC: Sorry, I'm back! Can we act like there was class between things? Had to go for a while.

Lewis: Everyone in for lunch!

Fairywings said:
OOC: Sure. But a lot of drama happened.

Fiona: *nods* *goes inside*

Katelyn:Hey Fi,you hungry?I can cook if you want.*takes out some candy*

Fairywings said:
Crystal: But what if I truly did something wrong? What if- *comes to a realization* *curses herself* Ugh, I was in the wrong. Ugh, I hate when that happens.

Jackson: It wont trust me. Trust me. So, what is your choice?

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter