HPRP Revival Year 5! (Sign ups closed, maybe exceptions): The Magic Begins

Status
Not open for further replies.
Katelyn*laughs* Done!Everyone hurry and eat before Carls eats it all!*puts the food on the dining table*

Carly: *eats a bunch of it* We'd better change before we go to his mum's house. *looks down at the t-shirt and sweat pants that she is wearing (She is Carly)*

Fairywings said:
OOC: We need a new thread already! Last game it took weeks for us to fill one up. Months, even. I'll make a new one.

niallsprincess said:
Carly: *eats a bunch of it* We'd better change before we go to his mum's house. *looks down at the t-shirt and sweat pants that she is wearing (She is Carly)*

Katelyn:*eats*I think Im fine,just some grass and mud stains.*looks at her jeans* A little hole.*looks back up*Not bad right?

Ooc:Already?!Wow

Katelyn:*eats*I think Im fine,just some grass and mud stains.*looks at her jeans* A little hole.*looks back up*Not bad right?

Ooc:Already?!Wow

Carly: You need to change into something at least a LITTLE bit nicer... Stains aren't the best for meeting someone...

Fairywings said:
Crystal: Okay. But, let Fi stay here. She needs the education, and friends, and I'm not sure I could convince her anyway. But I should tell them we've gone. *grabs a piece of paper* *writes*

To anyone who's reading-

I've gone. Not sure where I'm going, but I gotta. I was in the wrong with that fight, but I didn't mean to be. I thought Carly was upset. Guess I spoke wrong. Sorry Carly. Still, I can't stay. I want to, but I can't.It brings out the bad in me, even when I'm trying to do good. Fiona need to stay here, learn, have strutcture, stability. I would be a bad sister to take this away from her. Fi, you know this. Sorry, I just can't stay.

Sincerely yours,
Crystal Wing

*sticks it to the door* Let's go. *grabs his hand*

Jackson: Alright *apparates to London* So, should we just walk and enjoy our time? Try not to get caught?

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter