• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

HPRP: Another Year of Mischief, Magic, and Memories

Status
Not open for further replies.
Adam: Awesome! *looks out window, sees reflection, thinks for a second* Is it weird if I'm not used to my own eyes?

Max: *shrugs* You said you got them in July. That's not enough time to get used to something like that. What did your parents say when they noticed? *waves to random people on the platform*

Tony: We're going to Hogwarts! This is going to be great! Do we have to go home for the holidays?

Max: *laughs* Nope. We can stay at the castle.

Max: *shrugs* You said you got them in July. That's not enough time to get used to something like that. What did your parents say when they noticed? *waves to random people on the platform*

Tony: We're going to Hogwarts! This is going to be great! Do we have to go home for the holidays?

Max: *laughs* Nope. We can stay at the castle.

Adam: I told them I started wearing Color contacts.

OOC: I'm surprised Tony hasn't been like, "What's a Visionary?"

Adam: I told them I started wearing Color contacts.

OOC: I'm surprised Tony hasn't been like, "What's a Visionary?"

OOC: I'll take the hint.

Max: Ah, I see.

Tony: Hey Max?

Max: Yeah?

Tony: What's a Visionary?

Max: What?

Tony: You talk in your sleep.

Max: I talk in my sleep? *looks at Adam* Care to explain?

OOC: I'll take the hint.

Max: Ah, I see.

Tony: Hey Max?

Max: Yeah?

Tony: What's a Visionary?

Max: What?

Tony: You talk in your sleep.

Max: I talk in my sleep? *looks at Adam* Care to explain?

Adam: I don't know what you're talking about.

Adam: I don't know what you're talking about.

Max: *rolls her eyes* *in a low voice* Adam, you can't pretend it's nothing now. First off, he heard me talking in my sleep, which I admit, is all my fault, but then we had this whole half secret talk on the platform, and then we just sat here and had a conversation which included your visions. And hey, it's my brother, not Draco Malfoy. If you don't want David to know, send him out of the room. And before you say anything, you could accuse me of acting fake and pretending my dad wasn't dead yesterday, but I can't accuse you of pretending you aren't what you are?!

Max: *rolls her eyes* *in a low voice* Adam, you can't pretend it's nothing now. First off, he heard me talking in my sleep, which I admit, is all my fault, but then we had this whole half secret talk on the platform, and then we just sat here and had a conversation which included your visions. And hey, it's my brother, not Draco Malfoy. If you don't want David to know, send him out of the room. And before you say anything, you could accuse me of acting fake and pretending my dad wasn't dead yesterday, but I can't accuse you of pretending you aren't what you are?!

Adam: Okay, okay, I'm sorry. We should tell Tony. He already knows too much.

Adam: Okay, okay, I'm sorry. We should tell Tony. He already knows too much.

Max: It's okay Adam. *relaxes* It would be okay if he knew nothing. But he's not completely innocent or ignorant. *to Tony* Listen, okay?

Tony: What's going on?

Max: We have a secret. You can't tell anyone. Promise?

Tony: Promise.

Max: Cross your heart?

Tony: Cross my heart.

OOC: A little bit of Up.

Max: It's okay Adam. *relaxes* It would be okay if he knew nothing. But he's not completely innocent or ignorant. *to Tony* Listen, okay?

Tony: What's going on?

Max: We have a secret. You can't tell anyone. Promise?

Tony: Promise.

Max: Cross your heart?

Tony: Cross my heart.

OOC: A little bit of Up.

Adam: Tony, I'm a Visionary. I'm a person that can see into the past, present, and future by going into semi-controlled visions. And there's also a lot of weird stuff.

Adam: Tony, I'm a Visionary. I'm a person that can see into the past, present, and future by going into semi-controlled visions. And there's also a lot of weird stuff.

Tony: Wow, that's awesome! *pauses for a moment* Does this have anything to do with Max being in St. Mungo's at the end of the school year?

Max: There was a thing that had to do with his visions, but it wasn't his fault or anything.

Tony: *satisfied* Okay. Do you get visions all the time or just every once in a while?

Tony: Wow, that's awesome! *pauses for a moment* Does this have anything to do with Max being in St. Mungo's at the end of the school year?

Max: There was a thing that had to do with his visions, but it wasn't his fault or anything.

Tony: *satisfied* Okay. Do you get visions all the time or just every once in a while?

Adam: It depends in what situation I'm in.

Adam: It depends in what situation I'm in.

Tony: Oh, okay. So do all your friends know, or is this between you guys?

Max: No, all of the AHCR JDs know.

Tony: What does that stand for?

Max: It stands for All House Common Room Juvenile Delinquents. See, we created a room, and we called it the All House Common Room, since we were all from all of the houses except for Slytherin.

Tony: Cool! Hey, what house do you think I'll be in?

Max: I don't know.

Tony: But you're Max. You know everything.

Max: *laughs* No, I don't know everything. If I did, Voldemort would be dead.

Tony: Oh, okay. So do all your friends know, or is this between you guys?

Max: No, all of the AHCR JDs know.

Tony: What does that stand for?

Max: It stands for All House Common Room Juvenile Delinquents. See, we created a room, and we called it the All House Common Room, since we were all from all of the houses except for Slytherin.

Tony: Cool! Hey, what house do you think I'll be in?

Max: I don't know.

Tony: But you're Max. You know everything.

Max: *laughs* No, I don't know everything. If I did, Voldemort would be dead.

Adam: :laughing:

Max: *shrugs* Well, it's true. If I knew everything, I would know where Voldemort was and how to kill him. The hard part would be getting there.

Adam: You'll always have Em's carriage driving!

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter