• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

HPRP: Another Year of Mischief, Magic, and Memories

Status
Not open for further replies.
Adam: I was*notices there's more people around*..um.."practicing" all Summer. You know what I mean right?

Max: Yeah, I know what you mean. Wow. All summer? I didn't get any quidditch practice in at all. I was.........busy.

Max: Yeah, I know what you mean. Wow. All summer? I didn't get any quidditch practice in at all. I was.........busy.

Adam: If you think I'm talking about Quidditch, if that's what you think. Lets get on the train, I'll tell you more later.

Adam: If you think I'm talking about Quidditch, if that's what you think. Lets get on the train, I'll tell you more later.

Max: *in a low voice* I know what you're really talking about. But Tony and everyone else in this place doesn't. I'm acting until we can have a safe place where I can bombard you with questions. Just so you're prepared. *aloud* Yeah, let's get on the train.

Max: *gets Tony and herself on the train* Ah, another year. I haven't seen any over the others. *finds empty compartment with a second empy compartment across the way* Hey. These will do!

Adam: I saw will a while ago. Ah great! *gets in compartment*

Adam: If you're going to ask questions, I suppose now would be a good time.

Max: *snaps back to the present* Oh! Sorry. So,

One: Why are your eyes suddenly blue?

Two: Whaat are all the visions you saw?

Three: Why are you being so mysterious?

Max: *snaps back to the present* Oh! Sorry. So,

One: Why are your eyes suddenly blue?

Two: Whaat are all the visions you saw?

Three: Why are you being so mysterious?

Adam:

1. It's obviously a Visionary thing. But I will explain it. The eyes are very important to us. So every once in a while we get new eyes. I got these early Julyish. I suspect theyll change again soon. I haven't suspected anything unusual exept my sight is better.

2. They were all the past. Nothing to worry about. Well, exept one, and you can probably guess that it was your Dad's funeral. I was sitting in the back.

3. I don't know...I spent the entire Summer keeping the secrets, I guess it hasn't worn off yet.

Adam:

1. It's obviously a Visionary thing. But I will explain it. The eyes are very important to us. So every once in a while we get new eyes. I got these early Julyish. I suspect theyll change again soon. I haven't suspected anything unusual exept my sight is better.

2. They were all the past. Nothing to worry about. Well, exept one, and you can probably guess that it was your Dad's funeral. I was sitting in the back.

3. I don't know...I spent the entire Summer keeping the secrets, I guess it hasn't worn off yet.

Max: I see. Well, I guess It's time I told you about my father. *looks out the window*

When I got home, things were relatively easy for about a month. I should have seen the signs that something was wrong though. See, he's a professor at this kind of school for older people called a "university". And we've heard the term "absent minded professor". I don't think we ever suspected anything bad. He just started getting forgetful and, well, absentminded. We didn't really think anything of it. And then the coughing started. He would get these bad coughing fits. We'd give him tea, but it didn't help. He just kept gretting weaker and weaker.......we didn't understand what was happening.

Then, about a week before he died, he could barely get out of bed. After a day of pretty much doing everything for him, we took him to one of those muggle doctor people. They told us he was suddenly terminally ill with this muggle disease that they hadn't found a cure for yet. Melody can probably tell you about it. They call it "cancer" They predicted he had a month left to live. He didn't last the week.

His death was slow and painful. At the end of the week, one of those muggle doctors were over at our house checking on him when he called us into his room. We talked for an hour, maybe two. He explained a lot of stuff. Told us a few stories about Mum. Then I sent Tony and the muggle doctor out of the room because I knew he was dying and I watched him die alone.

I didn't invite you guys to the funeral because.....well......even though I knew I would appreciate your support, I wanted to....... I guess I wanted to pretend none of this had happened or that everiything was just the same and was going to stay the same. I didn't do anything for the funeral. Uncle Amos took care of it all. I'm lucky to have him.............*trails off*

Max: I see. Well, I guess It's time I told you about my father. *looks out the window*

When I got home, things were relatively easy for about a month. I should have seen the signs that something was wrong though. See, he's a professor at this kind of school for older people called a "university". And we've heard the term "absent minded professor". I don't think we ever suspected anything bad. He just started getting forgetful and, well, absentminded. We didn't really think anything of it. And then the coughing started. He would get these bad coughing fits. We'd give him tea, but it didn't help. He just kept gretting weaker and weaker.......we didn't understand what was happening.

Then, about a week before he died, he could barely get out of bed. After a day of pretty much doing everything for him, we took him to one of those muggle doctor people. They told us he was suddenly terminally ill with this muggle disease that they hadn't found a cure for yet. Melody can probably tell you about it. They call it "cancer" They predicted he had a month left to live. He didn't last the week.

His death was slow and painful. At the end of the week, one of those muggle doctors were over at our house checking on him when he called us into his room. We talked for an hour, maybe two. He explained a lot of stuff. Told us a few stories about Mum. Then I sent Tony and the muggle doctor out of the room because I knew he was dying and I watched him die alone.

I didn't invite you guys to the funeral because.....well......even though I knew I would appreciate your support, I wanted to....... I guess I wanted to pretend none of this had happened or that everiything was just the same and was going to stay the same. I didn't do anything for the funeral. Uncle Amos took care of it all. I'm lucky to have him.............*trails off*

Adam: I'm sorry about your Dad. Its terrible. The funeral was very nice though.

Adam: I'm sorry about your Dad. Its terrible. The funeral was very nice though.

Max: *gives a small smile* Thank you. It'll be all right someday. *changes the subject* Oh my gosh, I was at the Ministry forever yesterday. It was eleven thirty pm when I finally raised my hand like in class and explained that we had to catch the train and I asked if me and tony could go home. They let us go, but I think everyone else is still in the courtroom!

Max: *gives a small smile* Thank you. It'll be all right someday. *changes the subject* Oh my gosh, I was at the Ministry forever yesterday. It was eleven thirty pm when I finally raised my hand like in class and explained that we had to catch the train and I asked if me and tony could go home. They let us go, but I think everyone else is still in the courtroom!

Adam: Why where you at the Ministry?

Adam: Why where you at the Ministry?

Max: *shrugs* Well, Uncle Amos wanted us to move in with him and they wanted to become our guardians, which would've been fine, but then this long lost Hogwarts friend of my mum's that we've never even heard of claimed she was our godmother, do the Diggorys took her to court to decide who got custody of us.

First this person had to make a speech about why we were there. Then they had to have this discussion about why we needed new guardians. Then they debated on whether my father was actually dead. And then they had to debate on whether my mother was dead, and then they needed to know whether she was actually a witch for some reason. So they had to send for all of her old school documents, which took a few hours. And after they decided she was a witch, they had each of the parties make a speech about why we should be in their custody. And then they pretty much needed to know their whole life's story. And then they had to break for a late dinner or supper, same thing. And when they got back they had to go through their records. You get the picture. They had only just started seeing if Dad's will or Mum's will had anything saying who they wanted to be our guardians when we left. It was a mess.

Max: *shrugs* Well, Uncle Amos wanted us to move in with him and they wanted to become our guardians, which would've been fine, but then this long lost Hogwarts friend of my mum's that we've never even heard of claimed she was our godmother, do the Diggorys took her to court to decide who got custody of us.

First this person had to make a speech about why we were there. Then they had to have this discussion about why we needed new guardians. Then they debated on whether my father was actually dead. And then they had to debate on whether my mother was dead, and then they needed to know whether she was actually a witch for some reason. So they had to send for all of her old school documents, which took a few hours. And after they decided she was a witch, they had each of the parties make a speech about why we should be in their custody. And then they pretty much needed to know their whole life's story. And then they had to break for a late dinner or supper, same thing. And when they got back they had to go through their records. You get the picture. They had only just started seeing if Dad's will or Mum's will had anything saying who they wanted to be our guardians when we left. It was a mess.

Adam: That sounds like a mess.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter