HP Second Generation RP

OOC: Okay. I figure he could talk to Pandora, since they're both in the same house?

Pandora: She walked down the aisles, sliding past people settling into their seats.

Rufus: He began to speak to Kelsey, his owl. He stroked her feathers for a little bit.

OOC: Sorry about the double post.

Anson: "Maybe something interesting will happen this year."

Pandora: "Hopefully not too interesting. Hogwarts has the tenency to become too interesting. Bad stuff happens then. Don't get me wrong, I don't hate Hogwarts, I just don't like interesting. Interesting can turn into intense in two point five seconds if you're not careful."

Pandora: "Hopefully not too interesting. Hogwarts has the tenency to become too interesting. Bad stuff happens then. Don't get me wrong, I don't hate Hogwarts, I just don't like interesting. Interesting can turn into intense in two point five seconds if you're not careful."
Anson: "Well, interesting has a very vague meaning that encompasses too many things."

Anson: "Well, interesting has a very vague meaning that encompasses too many things."

Pandora: She suddenly felt like such a worrywart, which she wasn't. She said, "I guess. It's just that with interesting comes drama, and with drama comes pain."

Anson: "Too true. I don't want drama, I just don't want to be bored."

OOC: Oh, I'm already 98% sure they won't be bored at Hogwarts.

Pandora: "Yeah, but sometimes a little bit of boredom is welcome. I just don't want to have some world domination plot under our noses on the first day."

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter