HP Second Generation RP

Romulus: "So, have you thought about what you want to do after school?" he asked Cosette. He knew he couldn't have that good of a career of course, since he was a werewolf, but there had been a few reforms that meant at least he couldn't be denied a few freedoms.

Romulus: "So, have you thought about what you want to do after school?" he asked Cosette. He knew he couldn't have that good of a career of course, since he was a werewolf, but there had been a few reforms that meant at least he couldn't be denied a few freedoms.

OOC: Okay, I'll get on it. Do you have any advice for forming male characters? I always have a hard time with them, despite the fact that I have a bunch in my household.

Cosette: "I want to be a historian." Think of all the stories... "There are so many stories to be uncovered. I would love to be a part of it. What would you like to do?"

OOC: Okay, I'll get on it. Do you have any advice for forming male characters? I always have a hard time with them, despite the fact that I have a bunch in my household.

Cosette: "I want to be a historian." Think of all the stories... "There are so many stories to be uncovered. I would love to be a part of it. What would you like to do?"

Romulus: "Sounds interesting. I, uh, I haven't really decided yet." He blushed slightly.

OOC: Hm. Guys can be just as complicated, three dimensional, and intelligent as girls. Like Harry himself. So multi-faceted, so emotional. But they aren't as dramatic most of the time. They don't over think social situations like girls do. Here's an example. Someone says, "You look great today." The guy will just take the compliment, or if the person said it sarcastically then he'll probably react in kind. The girl might thank them, but then she'll be wondering if the person meant it or the person was just being kind, of if she looks good today but not every other day, and so on. Many times the guys are more confident, cocky and self-assured, or at least they;'re better at portraying it on the outside. It isn't always the case, but of the guys I've met, generally they are more easy going and don't worry as much, but they are also more likely to lose their temper if they have not-so-good control over it. They appreciate humor even if they aren't that funny themselves. They also may have a physical nature, meaning that they may enjoy sports or working out or they may lash out physically or fight when angry. Some guys are protective, especially of things or people that they consider theirs (think of the phrase "we protect our own/They protect their own").

Now I'm just rambling randomly.

OOC: thanks Perry! Helps a lot

quote of the day:

"It is important to fight and fight again, and keep fighting, for only then can evil be kept at bay though never quite eradicated." — Dumbledore, Half-Blood Prince

Cosette: She noticed his embarrassment. "That's all right. We have a bit more time, haven't we?"

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter