HP Second Generation RP

OOC: That's true, I have noticed that as well. And blood has definitely played a part in Harry Potter.

OOC: Blood matters so much it's rediculous. Like Perry said, it can contribute to some serious plot points.

OOC: Blood matters so much it's rediculous. Like Perry said, it can contribute to some serious plot points.

OOC: Yeah. But at least then we'll have something to contribute to later on, considering that's basically Rufus's main conflict in the near future.

OOC: Yes. We have a grand total of two classes right now

OOC: Okay. Then should the professors be friends? Or do you think they would hate each other?

OOC: ...okay, maybe I need three characters, lol. I'll get on that and sign up a teacher later tonight or tomorrow morning
OOC: Maybe, haha, it would be much appreciated. I have a teacher and four students set aside, but I only made them to fill my urge to make more, they haven't been signed up or introduced yet because I really don't want to pull a Hogwarts RP where I ended up with 8 students and 4 or 5 teachers/adults, not counting my villains that made a brief appearance.

OOC: Yeah. But at least then we'll have something to contribute to later on, considering that's basically Rufus's main conflict in the near future.

OOC: Okay. Then should the professors be friends? Or do you think they would hate each other?
OOC: Well I think thee's lots of factors to that. They're both Heads of Houses, which means they either may have bonded over similar responsibilities or are rivals because of quidditch. West is less than pureblood, and that and being in Slytherin means he's used to being bullied and being the underdog.

OOC: Don't know how much this will help you Anney, but we have 4 Lions, 3 Snakes, 3 Eagles, and 1 Badger. We also have a Head of Slytherin Transfiguration professor and a Head of Hufflepuff Divination professor

OOC: Well I think thee's lots of factors to that. They're both Heads of Houses, which means they either may have bonded over similar responsibilities or are rivals because of quidditch. West is less than pureblood, and that and being in Slytherin means he's used to being bullied and being the underdog.

OOC: True. While Demona is very proud of her purebloodiness, I don't necessarily think she'd be a Draco and terrorize anyone for it. I just bring this up because I highly doubt SLytherin and Hufflepuff have really gotten along, though granted not as much as Slytherin's rivalry with Gryffindor. I would see quidditch coming into play with this, the reason I bring this up is because it might be interesting to have professors who are rivals. And not the really mean rivals either, I was just thinking about it for some odd reason...

OOC: True. While Demona is very proud of her purebloodiness, I don't necessarily think she'd be a Draco and terrorize anyone for it. I just bring this up because I highly doubt SLytherin and Hufflepuff have really gotten along, though granted not as much as Slytherin's rivalry with Gryffindor. I would see quidditch coming into play with this, the reason I bring this up is because it might be interesting to have professors who are rivals. And not the really mean rivals either, I was just thinking about it for some odd reason...
OOC: Like friendly competition?

OOC: Ok. I think it'd be good some sort of friendly competition between professors, as it'll create some form of dynamic b/t the two.
OOC: Okay. You're right. I just - not that it will happen, I'm merely using the best explanation I have, but if the school got attacked I want them to be on the same side

OOC: Okay. You're right. I just - not that it will happen, I'm merely using the best explanation I have, but if the school got attacked I want them to be on the same side

OOC: Absolutely! The students (and the school) always come first. I promise it's not going to be a "life-or-death-situation-I-still-hate-you" type of rivalry, because that would just be ridiculous to have during a crisis.

OOC: Absolutely! The students (and the school) always come first. I promise it's not going to be a "life-or-death-situation-I-still-hate-you" type of rivalry, because that would just be ridiculous to have during a crisis.
OOC: Good, because that is just awful and silly and ridiculous.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts