How would you get there?

yes i know i got a good price i was really surprised as i had always gone ryanair which has been fine but i really liked the better flight times of easyjet and the fact you land in CDG so being a shorter journey ....we have been now in oct,nov,dec,may,june and this time in march/april its great to see the park at all different times of the year we are staying at the citea residential which is a self catering house its easy to get to the parks i have never stayed onsite before never been as lucky as you LOL as we have always been on a budget and try to save luxuries for the spending in the park but its also worth venturing away from the parks for accomodation as it can be considerably cheaper especially if you have an annual passport but one day i would love to stay onsite too..........but don't despair you will find a way i am sure its funny how once the seed has been planted it normally happens one way or another....though bring on the flybe direct flights from Dalcross then we will be laughing all the way .....good to know i am not the invernessian hooked so far i think i have talked about disney so many times its almost a standing joke in work ....they really don't understand though half a dozen people have come to me within the last 12 months asking advice as they book themselves never sponsored anyone yet though they always opt for the package deal anyway as long as i'm talking i'm happy....you may of already noticed

What??? Can you get cheaper than the Santa Fe hotel??????:scared1: I thought that was the cheapest with park tickets included?????

It is Poppyolivia, but if you buy the park tickets separately, from attractiontix, 365tickets etc, (or consider annual passes if you're going to be looking at park tickets for more than 3 days in a year) then you can stay offsite at Val d Europe for example, or even at the likes of My Travel Explorers, Holiday Inn etc, and pay room only rates - that way, you are paying per room per night, and not per person per night.

Have a look on Expedia for hotel only to give yourself an idea of prices for rooms - just choose the "hotel only" option and type in "Disneyland Paris".

Even more work for you to do eh :rotfl: ???

Elaine

And just to confuse matters even further (for future visits) if you do choose to buy at least one Dream Annual Pass, you can then use that to book room only at a Disney onsite hotel (including Santa Fe) and get discounts of up to 30% on the room only price!

Have I lost you yet????

Elaine

And just to confuse matters even further (for future visits) if you do choose to buy at least one Dream Annual Pass, you can then use that to book room only at a Disney onsite hotel (including Santa Fe) and get discounts of up to 30% on the room only price!

Have I lost you yet????

Elaine

eh?:scared1:

oh maaaaannnnnnnn!!!:rotfl:

Right I actually do understand what you have said but I need to keep reading it slowly to get it!!!!:rotfl:

AP is that 'now til one year' or 'Jan to Dec'??? Or am I just on the wrong boat altogether?haha!!

eh?:scared1:

oh maaaaannnnnnnn!!!:rotfl:

Right I actually do understand what you have said but I need to keep reading it slowly to get it!!!!:rotfl:

AP is that 'now til one year' or 'Jan to Dec'??? Or am I just on the wrong boat altogether?haha!!

You purchase the Annual pass when you get to the parks and runs from the day you buy it for 12 months - if you are planning more than one trip in 12 months they really pay for themselves .The very useful info thread at the top of the page gives you all the info :goodvibes

yes its great we bought 2 annual passports 2007 they were dream ones so we got 2 free for my under 7's 4 x dream passports for 360 euros but with them we have entered the parks after the next holiday 21 days i think....dream passports have 365 days access they give you 20%discount in the shops 10% discount in restaraunts free luggage storage extra magic hours lots of perks and yes you can book disney hotels with room only with up to 30% discount as you use your passports to enter the park we are staying in a 3 bed house which is fairly modern dishwasher washing machine etc for 6 nights for £460 pounds but even staying onsite you get good discounts plus next trip after the initial outlay or any others in 12 months are a lot cheaper as you do not need park tickets ....sorry if i am making this sound like hard work i ramble a bit i know

AP is from date you buy it/first use it to 12 mths later.

We bought our last July and will have squeezed 4 trips out of it by this July - Last July 5 days, Christmas 3 days, Easter 1 day then another 5 days, July just before it runs out 5 days. By then it will have paid by itself with discounts on rooms, in restaurants, shops etc

You purchase the Annual pass when you get to the parks and runs from the day you buy it for 12 months - if you are planning more than one trip in 12 months they really pay for themselves .The very useful info thread at the top of the page gives you all the info :goodvibes

Im thinking of looking into annual passes.
If you buy one when your there do they refund you back the price of your hopper ticket you get in with the hotel?

oh and i forgot to mention you don't need to all have a dream passport there are cheaper ones for the rest of the family its just they have certain blackout days when they cannot be used but if you take that into account for the dates you book your holiday i think there are only 35 blackout days on the fantasy passport so not many really but someone will correct me if i am wrong i hope

No if you've bought the hotel and tickets as part of a package they cannot be refunded

i think they will only refund 1 day of a hopper ticket against a passport but not if it is bought as part of a package through disney as i think they have no value written on them, if it is not a package hopper ticket you could be refunded the one day against the passport and sell the remaining unused tickets on a well known auction site or keep them for a future visit as i think the have a good date on them usually

Thank you everyone for your time in explaining it to me....Its alot to take in....if I'm honest I saw you all writing about AP before but didn't bother to read it because I thought it was for posh people..sorry!:flower3: I'm not saying your not posh or anything but I thought it was outta reach for me!

I'm going to look into it and then see whats what!:thumbsup2

Thank you everyone for your time in explaining it to me....Its alot to take in....if I'm honest I saw you all writing about AP before but didn't bother to read it because I thought it was for posh people..sorry!:flower3: I'm not saying your not posh or anything but I thought it was outta reach for me!

I'm going to look into it and then see whats what!:thumbsup2

Good luck hun :goodvibes

I bet your back within the year ;)

come on i live in ardersier ....when has that been posh LOL but seriously i never knew about them either my first experience was buying tickets at the gate when an exceptionally very very very nice lady CM explained it to me they are definately worth exploring especially as you are a regular

I wish!!!! You never know though!!

I don't know if its the time of night but my head is going to burst..I'm almost hyperventalating too!!!!:rotfl:

:rotfl:
I know how you feel, i was nearly wetting myself when i found out i could book my eurostar seats today, i could hardly get my words out i was so excited :rotfl:

What are we like :lmao:

come on i live in ardersier ....when has that been posh LOL but seriously i never knew about them either my first experience was buying tickets at the gate when an exceptionally very very very nice lady CM explained it to me they are definately worth exploring especially as you are a regular

Hey there is nothing wrong with Ardersier..the houses there are lovely...I'm in Dalneigh!!!:scared1: :rotfl:

Just read the last 2 comments!!!LOL

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter