How would you get there?

nothing wrong with dalneigh either my gran stays there spent many of my childhood days there or at the shops in laurel avenue

its a small world after all

as they say

Im St Valery Av...bought the house 5 years ago...got a leaky roof and in need of double glazing but as someone pointed out..Disneyland is more important!!!:laughing:

Now I've got that tune in my head...:rotfl:

If it wasnt for cheap flights,shopping around for hotels and annual passes we wouldn't have been so many times

The annual passes give you discounts on all your food and shopping

By the way I am not posh either ;) well maybe a little bit:lmao:

My goodness poppyolivia ..........i ain't a stalker or anything but hey i see you promoting the boards on MSE too we obviously go to all the same places in reality and virtual life LOL

its really is a small world after all....come on sing the words you know you want too LOL

My goodness poppyolivia ..........i ain't a stalker or anything but hey i see you promoting the boards on MSE too we obviously go to all the same places in reality and virtual life LOL

its really is a small world after all....come on sing the words you know you want too LOL

:rotfl: that made me laugh

:rolleyes1

Yeah and do you notice I don't really answer anyone, just sent them here?:rotfl: You must use a different name over there huh? I'm away to hunt ya down!!;) Kidding by the way:banana: I soooo have to change my usernames!haha!
Spent all night thinking about these annual passports..and my DH isn't sure if we'd go more than once a year but its gonna be so much cheaper..don't think he's really looked at figures..so might have to show him.:thumbsup2 hey you even get free stoller rental!! (ok maybe I was abit too chuffed when I found that out)

So to get this right... 2 adults and 2 kids aged 7 and 2 (3 in April) is going to be 179 euros X 4....but then you gotta think when we went in Jan the kids were free....but then with the passes I won't have to go in Jan outta school time...oh its too complicated!!:rotfl: And you can only get the passports over there right? Right away to read the thread that was pointed out to me:thumbsup2

If it wasnt for cheap flights,shopping around for hotels and annual passes we wouldn't have been so many times

The annual passes give you discounts on all your food and shopping

By the way I am not posh either ;) well maybe a little bit:lmao:

I'm sooo glad this has been pointed out to me..but in saying that its all I can think about..I thought my DH was going to throttle me last night the rate I was going on and on about it! Bless him you can so tell he's trying to look interested aswell!!:rotfl:
I was telling him about the post on what you like about DLRP and he said it was running to a ride knowing you are going on it..:confused3 ..each to their own I suppose!!haha!!

I'm sooo glad this has been pointed out to me..but in saying that its all I can think about..I thought my DH was going to throttle me last night the rate I was going on and on about it! Bless him you can so tell he's trying to look interested aswell!!:rotfl:
I was telling him about the post on what you like about DLRP and he said it was running to a ride knowing you are going on it..:confused3 ..each to their own I suppose!!haha!!

Bless your DH :rotfl:

Spent all night thinking about these annual passports..and my DH isn't sure if we'd go more than once a year but its gonna be so much cheaper..

Even if you only go once a year you can still get two trips a year apart out of one annual pass. Let's say your first AP starts on 20th August 2008 so it will expire on 19th August 2009. You could then plan a trip for August 2009 that ended on or before 19th ~ a whole year apart bar a few days. :)

Even if you only go once a year you can still get two trips a year apart out of one annual pass. Let's say your first AP starts on 20th August 2008 so it will expire on 19th August 2009. You could then plan a trip for August 2009 that ended on or before 19th ~ a whole year apart bar a few days. :)

See thats it....it is a good idea eh?...I think my DH arguement was that we weren't paying for the kids in the first place (but it was January and outta school)so the way he see's it is we are paying 179 Euros X2 extra for the same sort of holiday....

If I do get the Annual Dream passport ones...can you use it that day onwards with NO exclusions? I was reading up about it and there was one bit that was unclear (to me) and it said on the 2nd and 3rd day you can't use it...I'm hoping thats for the cheapest passport not this one...cause that would be more money to spend on park tickets.

Thank you

xxx

Its only the Francillien pass that you can't use on the 2nd and 3rd day after buying them. Dream Passes have no blackout days at all, so can be used 365 days per year.

Just do some number crunching Poppyolivia - get DH told :goodvibes :lmao: !!

Elaine

Its only the Francillien pass that you can't use on the 2nd and 3rd day after buying them. Dream Passes have no blackout days at all, so can be used 365 days per year.

Just do some number crunching Poppyolivia - get DH told :goodvibes :lmao: !!

Elaine

I reckon if I nip his head abit more he will give in to my demands!!;) Its just hard the now to compare prices because the winter ones aren't out yet for the accomadation and flights...not long now to wait though!:thumbsup2

me too ! ;)

AP is from date you buy it/first use it to 12 mths later.

We bought our last July and will have squeezed 4 trips out of it by this July - Last July 5 days, Christmas 3 days, Easter 1 day then another 5 days, July just before it runs out 5 days. By then it will have paid by itself with discounts on rooms, in restaurants, shops etc

:woohoo: thats fab

and what we are hoping for too, when we purchase ours in Aug this yr :)

im thinking an xmas trip,easter or may half term and early aug :banana:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter