How we're giving away the last podcast cruise

Sure wasn't with his wit, charm, or bank account....:laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

I don't have the first and second and wife #1 controls number three....so that just leaves hard liquor (not lick-er) BIG DIFFERENCE!

Similar, I use straight vodka not chocolate vodka though. Other than that its the same. I little chocolate sauce spread in the glass for presentation too!
You are right - I forgot to mention the Hershey's in the glass. Silly me!

aww...shucks...don't forget the guns (both of them...kaaachow!)

Woah there big fella....there might not be room on the thread with you and your inflated ego.:lmao: :lmao: I think Launchpad has you beat in the 'guns' department. Well and the guns department, too.:rolleyes:

I don't have the first and second and wife #1 controls number three....so that just leaves hard liquor (not lick-er) BIG DIFFERENCE!

Family board..Family board...Family board!!! :laughing:

Woah there big fella....there might not be room on the thread with you and your inflated ego.:lmao: :lmao: I think Launchpad has you beat in the 'guns' department. Well and the guns department, too.:rolleyes:
It is a poke to me - Don and I had different opinions about gun control a while back... I put on my big girl panties and got over it. ;)

I know, I know...he gets to play with all the cool stuff. We haven't compared collections though, so I might own more guns ;)

Sorry, that made me actually LOL, which doesn't happen often!!
I am honored! DH came home between court sessions (today is my RDO for working Saturday) but of course he has to wear his gun/badge/cuffs even though he is in a suit -- usually I only see him in uniform so it is odd to see him wearing his gun while he's in a suit and for some reason it made me think of you (maybe it was the whole bringing your weapon to work thing??) My therapist tells me I am really over it, really.

I know, I know...he gets to play with all the cool stuff. We haven't compared collections though, so I might own more guns ;)

From a girl in a non-gun owning country i have to :scared1: at this one! Guns only ever appear on American TV shows, they don't happen for REAL in my mind!

Sounds like we have the same recipe - dark chocolate godiva, dutch chocolate vodka, creme de cacao, and half and half. It's 5 o'clock somewhere, right?

Its 7.30pm here, party on! :cool1:

I'm sure you do Puck. I have sold a ton of stuff over the years. I sold four rifles last year and used the money as a down payment for DVC!! It's amazing how your priorities change over time. I still have plenty of them to have fun with though. :thumbsup2

I'm sure you do Puck. I have sold a ton of stuff over the years. I sold four rifles last year and used the money as a down payment for DVC!! It's amazing how your priorities change over time. I still have plenty of them to have fun with though. :thumbsup2

What a guy...hope your wife knows how great a guy it takes to sell his guns! I'm lucky so far, but I'd do it for DVC if I had to!!

Oh my lard! I'm am finally getting to the end of this thread. Does it get any more hilarious than this?:rotfl2:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter