How to sit tight when planning is done!

Had a KTN question.

Once your KTN is in your Southwest or Delta profile, do you have to do anything else to make sure it is printed on your boarding pass? Thanks.
ALWAYS check that your printed (or mobile) boarding pass says "Pre-check." We've had Pre for years, and it's loaded in all our airline accounts. However, last month, it did NOT show up on DS's BP, which of course we didn't discover until the TSA agent told him he couldn't get in the line with the rest of us. We simply sent him to the regular line (which happened to be way shorter than the Pre line, fortunately). Later, when I checked his American account, the number WAS there (which I knew it was!). No idea why it didn't show on the BP. This hasn't happened before.
So, just because you shouldn't have to worry about it once you load the KTN into your account, it doesn't hurt to check. If I had seen it earlier, I would've called AA and had them manually do it.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter