"How To Keep Your Husband Happy, Alcohol & Fishing!" April/May '14 TR ~Updated ~ 1/1

Sorry to hear about all your troubles, but you're in DISNEY now. Enjoy!!!!

Sorry to hear about all your troubles, but you're in DISNEY now. Enjoy!!!!

More interesting things have happened. Nothing that would ruin my trip though. I will post about them tonight.

We are at HS today and this morning I changed our flights and added more days! We now leave 10/25 :) :cool1:

Just enjoyed dinner at Raglan Road. Loved the Dancers and the band visiting from Ireland, Drops of Green.

Now, going to either Splitsville or depending on how John and I feel, splitting back to the resort :P

*A-chooooooo!!!!!*

So I woke up yesterday with a scratchy throat and today.... Full blown head cold.

Made it through the morning at MK then while John went to the business center at Contemporary I went back to Pop to rest.
I slept for a couple hours and then we headed over to Epcot.
We did walkup at Rose and Crown and are currently sitting having supper.

Hopefully I wake up feeling a bit better tomorrow!

It's good that you extended and have a few more days. Get some rest and hopefully, you'll feel better soon and can get back to having fun:)

Has it been crowded? How long will DH be back in AFG before he returns home permanently?

Extended!? Heck...hang around a few more days and our crew will be there!!!
Get rid of that cold junk! ;)

It's good that you extended and have a few more days. Get some rest and hopefully, you'll feel better soon and can get back to having fun:)

Has it been crowded? How long will DH be back in AFG before he returns home permanently?

I'm glad John agreed to let us go in the first place but then to let me extend it? I was elated :)

The weekend was crowded, but iI personally haven't found it to be too crazy with the crowds.

John returns to AFG via Ft Bliss and Kuwait on October 29 and returns in January, then he goes back on his rotation in March again.

Extended!? Heck...hang around a few more days and our crew will be there!!!
Get rid of that cold junk! ;)

I wish I could just move down here, it would make life so much easier :teeth:

Today is a down day... Sort of haha

We were going to do Animal Kingdom in the morning and then Blizzard Beach in the afternoon, but I am still under the weather and decided to sleep in this morning.
We changed our plans and did not do Animal Kingdom. Instead, we went to Guest Relations at MK to upgrade our Annual Passes to Premium, and then hopped the boat to GF to see our DVC home, and then walked to the Golf Pro Shop over at Shades of Green since we had questions about using the greens with our new passes.

We are now waiting for a Downtown Disney bus at the Poly to go bowling and try out DisneyQuest (also because of the Premium AP)

We are going to do BB tomorrow morning and then hit HS in the afternoon.

So... How down was our down day ;) lol

Definitely not very down. Hope you feel better tomorrow.

Definitely not very down. Hope you feel better tomorrow.

Thanks! I actually started to feel better throughout the day, So hopefully tomorrow at BB will be fun :)

John actually really enjoyed Splitsville (and I did too) and he really loved DisneyQuest. John loves video games, especially the old ones. Glad we can go as much as we want with the APs as I don't think I would ever pay $45 to go once!

Sadly, tomorrow is our last day, but we will be trying new things again, and I am definitely looking forward to it :)

Well sadly we leave today.

We are sitting at the resort waiting for the MDE to leave at 12:55.

Not long now and we'll be back in January.

So this morning I dropped John off at the airport to make his way back to Afghanistan :(

Only a couple more months and he will be home for 3. And during that time we will be back 'home' from January 12-23 :)
I have also canceled our cruise that we were going to take in February, and so did my parents. They decided to rent a condo in St. Pete's for a week in January.
It actually coincides when we will be WDW so I convinced my mom to come stay there on our DVC points for 4 nights! :cool1:
We are still figuring out where they will stay, I have so many rooms booked on points right now it's not even funny :rotfl:

But, if it all works out they will be at VWL with us for 2 nights while we are CL.
The first 2 nights they will either be at AKL-Kidani (booked) or BCV (if the waitlist comes through).
I was actually able to successfully waitlist 1 of the nights at VWL. I booked the available one and waitlisted the other and it only took one day to come through!

So I'm a little excited right now :teeth:

Anyway, I figured I owed you all a recap of our last minute 4 day trip that ended up being 8 days :banana:

On Thursday, October 16 I woke up expecting to take a quick weekend trip up to Atlantic City, but every time we come home after only being there for a day and half I feel guilty about losing money, so I mentioned to John about maybe going to Disney instead.
I am always afraid to mention things like that because I don't want him to think I am crazy haha.
Instead, he agreed! So I quickly checked out resorts and flights and by that evening we were booked!
I also purchased John's AP since I had my exchange certificate from my defunct solo trip from July.

Friday morning we flew from Dulles to Orlando and took the MDE and checked into Pop Century (it was either Pop or All Stars....I did All Stars Sports when I was 17 and I wasn't a fan then).
We decided this would be John's Birthday trip since he will be in AFG when his 40th birthday actually is.
We were originally supposed to be in the 80s but the CM who checked us in was able to get us in the 60s! So nice to be close to the main building.
Our first day tradition is to always do Animal Kingdom, so we dropped our luggage and headed out.
Spent the full afternoon at AK. Had to activate our APs, which took some time because our DVC numbers weren't working. They ended up having to call Member Services to get it right. Becky, the CM was really cool and because we were so nice to her and for being patient, she gave us a ticket for a FP and also for Ice Cream! pixiedust:

We did all of the typical things, Everest, Kilimanjaro, Dinosaur, and for the first time went to Rafiki's Planet Watch and Discovery Island.

Rafiki's Planet Watch and a Ball Python

We used the free FP on Everest and the 2 times we rode, we asked to sit in the front. OMG SO MUCH FUN! We will probably ask to do this every time from now on.
We also got our free ice cream. I am going to admit something...I have never had a Mickey Bar. So what better way to try it than when it's free! :mickeybar

Not the best picture of me....

When we were getting ready to leave the park, I forgot that we didn't purchase our Tables In Wonderland card. So back to Guest Relations we went. And once again, we had trouble because our DVC number wasn't working. Turns out our DVC Member ID was recycled! And the name coming up was the old name!
It has apparently been fixed. I hope.
On our trip back to Pop the driver did the message from the announcer that someone was celebrating a birthday and had everyone sing Happy Birthday to John :cake:
The best was when one passenger sang "Happy Birthday Random Person I Don't Know......." :lmao:

David, the driver who made passengers sing Happy Birthday

Saturday was a fishing day. This has pretty much become one of our favourite non park things to do.
We asked for our guide again Don (actually, we texted him and made sure he was available haha....we've become good friends with him).
And it was an early morning taxi ride over to Caribbean Beach for a 7am start.

We didn't catch any huge ones, although John did have a pretty big one that got away (line snapped, which is a good indication it was probably 8lbs or more).

The one that got away....

The one that didn't

We took a taxi back to get ready to head over to Epcot. Only John's MB wouldn't open the door. (We had used old MBs as I didn't want the grey ones). So I headed down to the front desk to get it fixed. It took a while as they weren't sure why it wasn't working, and they ended up resetting both of ours. As I was walking back to the room, the CM came running after me, I had to reset the PIN too. So I went back. We had got to talking about what we were going to do that day and I mentioned Epcot and that we had a FP to make, so she asked if I wanted an extra one in case we didn't make it due to having to wait so long at the desk. Sure! Thanks! pixiedust:

I got back to the room and both MBs worked so now we were ready to leave.
We don't usually do parks on a Saturday, but at this point we were leaving on Tuesday so I wanted to get as much in as possible. As I stated in a live post, never again will we do F&W on a Saturday.
Too many people, too many drunk people, and too many rude and drunk people.
We ended up leaving way before Illuminations after doing our FPs (Spaceship Earth, Test Track and Soarin'-the free FP) We ended up skipping our last FP Mission Space as we just weren't feeling it.
We also ate at one of our favourite places, Via Napoli.
John was stationed there when he was in the Navy and likes to talk in broken Italian and with his hands. Our food was brought to us by a CM who is from Naples so she and John had a good conversation. John basically told me if you talk nice about Naples, they will love you as it has a bad reputation as being an unsafe city, but John loved it.
He also got his first Birthday pixiedust with a small after dessert dessert :p

When we got back to the resort we were greeted by this little guy and our vanity like this... :)

Sunday was our MK day....

Sunday morning John woke up not feeling so well, so I let him sleep in while I went to the food court to get some breakfast. I ended up with the Bounty Platter so that John could eat the pancakes and biscuit.

I sat outside and ate and posted and checked the DIS :thumbsup2

By the time I got back to the room, John was up and in the shower. He ate and then we headed out to Magic Kingdom. We got there around 10am and it wasn't too busy, yet.

We spent quite a bit of time on Main St just hanging around. John got his 'marshmallow on a stick for breakfast' and we did a bit of window shopping....and purchasing. I have a thing for the Gallery of Light boxes, and they had Madame Leota so she is now part of the collection.
John wanted a Pumpkin Spice Latte from Starbucks so we went in and I got a Mocha Frappuccino.

We came out and the Dapper Dans were performing so we watched and were entertained.

We eventually made our way towards Adventureland and since we didn't get a chance to do the Jungle Cruise on our last trip that was our first stop. There was a 35min standby wait, but I think we only waited about 20mins.
Our guide was awesome with the dry humour.

From there we jumped into the Pirates line. It too was showing a 25min wait, but it was only about 15. We did have to line up outside under the main building....I can't remember every having to wait out there! But it moved quickly. I did notice the new boats are a little more deeper in the water and the drop was a little more 'violent'. But still fun.

We had some time to kill before our first FP at Big Thunder Mountain. So we went over to the Shootin' Gallery....and John had no money on him :rotfl: Off to find the ATM (in the breezeway between Adventureland and Frontierland btw) We were very surprised that there was only a $2 surcharge for the Chase ATM, that's very reasonable as I have seen ATM fees as high at $6 before.
So money taken and we broke it in the Frontier Pin shop.
John is so good at the gallery and me....not so much lol.

So FP to BTMR done, and then back thru Frontierland to Liberty Square for lunch at Liberty Tree Tavern. Lunch was good, and we both had the pot roast....we should have just split one! It was like a never ending bowl of deliciousness! I feel like I barely made a dent.
The server was just 'ok' and John got a birthday cupcake.

Our next FP was Splash Mountain and from there we made our way back over to Haunted Mansion.

I always laughed at this as a child....my brother's name is Dave :rotfl2:

We enjoyed time in the new Momento Mori shop including the Ghost Host pictures.

Walked through Fantasyland and made our way over to Tomorrowland the long way so we could do our next FP at Space Mountain. We decided to hang out there for a while as we were doing MNSSHP that night. We played on Buzz Lightyear, trying for Galactic Hero status, since we figured out the high point value targets. We both had 'high scores' for a first try, but we would have more opportunities :)
We also did a round on the PeopleMover. At this point it was getting more crowded with the party goers and costumes as it was after 4pm. Our last 'ride' for the day was Tomorrowland Speedway.

I hadn't been on it since I was little with my dad so it was something new and fun.....until the end of the ride.

As I was getting out of the car, I got my left foot out, and then my right foot got caught on the car and I fell. I ended up landing on my left wrist, wrenching it and scraping the side of my hand on the concrete, and my left knee was like a road rash scrape. The little girl waiting to get into the car immediately offered to help me, I thanked her but I was so embarrassed that I waited for John to come help. He got me up, but I couldn't put any weight on my wrist. The whole thing happened in front of two CMs....who watched me fall and watched me leave. Not once did they offer to help or ask if I was ok.

I was very upset and bleeding, so we made our way to First Aid where I got cleaned up, a bandage, and an icepack for my wrist. We ended up chatting with a couple who live in the Jacksonville area who saw John getting me some Aleve and they asked if they could 'trade' the Ibuprofen they had given her because it just doesn't work as well. We were more than happy to help! We chatted for quite a while and talked about the Navy and Afghanistan and left like we had made friends that we will never see again :lmao:

At this moment, I needed to go to Guest Relations just to find out what the policy was on being injured on a ride and what CMs are supposed to do.
Well, Patrick, the GR CM, advised that they are supposed to offer assistance and any first aid if needed. He was very surprised that no one did that.
So I ended up having to do a report. I didn't want anyone to get into trouble, but Patrick said he would make sure the Manager of Tomorrowland Speedway was made aware of the situation.

I don't like to complain, so I was fine with what was done. Patrick even asked if there was anything I wanted...I really didn't want anything other than having it known. He didn't agree and gave us a ticket for a drink and an ice cream.

While he was doing this, I got to experience the nasty customer. All she kept doing was complain that they had been DVC members since the stone age and the hot dogs were disgusting and that she wanted her money back. She was also complaining that they weren't allowed to shop, even though it was 7pm and MNSSHP was starting, to which she didn't have a wristband for. She then had the gall to say that the CMs were all horrible. In front of the CMs who were trying to help her. I turned to her and flat out said, "No, actually they are not, they are great."
Then I turned to Patrick and told him "Patrick, you are awesome at what you do and don't let anyone tell you otherwise."

We then headed out for a Halloween Party. A Not So Scary Halloween Party.

By now, the party had started and we wanted to have a good time. Patrick told us about some great characters that were going to be out, the 7 Dwarfs, Snow White, the old Hag, we headed out and went to have fun.
We did end up meeting the 7 Dwarfs (the longest line of the night) and a really awesome costume of Snow White. She was a CM but isn't a face character. We all told her she should apply and wear the costume to the interview...it was that spot on!

Hi Ho!!!!

We then saw the Old Hag....who didn't have her apple. Until John asked and surprise! The handler had one. It was pretty fun.

We got on a bunch of rides but there were two moments that made the night.
Carlotta was out in front of the Haunted Mansion and she is a riot. She hit on John and even threw her fan at him! He caught it, used it and and threw it back. She was so much fun we watched her until her break.

Carlotta with her fan that she threw at John

From there we wanted to get a spot for the parade as we had missed the first one. We walked back to Frontierland and started looking for a spot. It was pretty crowded but we saw a spot on the fence and asked the young lady if it was taken. She said she was waiting for her friend, but they could make room :)
We thanked her and had a great spot for the parade.

The cemetery caretaker and dog

The Hitchhiking Ghosts! The HM theme in the parade was our favourite

Once it was over we walked over to BTMR to ride again. We had ridden it when the party first started and walked on. This time there was a bit of a line, but it still moved quickly. We got on our train and we were having a blast and came to the last hill and started up the track when WHAM! We stopped. The typical please stay in your seats the ride will start momentarily played. And then we heard a CM over the speaker say "Powering down immediately"
Roah Roh.
Then the emergency lights came on and shortly thereafter 2 CMs came out of an emergency exit.
They unloaded us all and took us backstage so no pictures.

Except this one! Us stuck on the ride

You would be amazed what it's like under the mountain! Lots of sprayed concrete and rebar, but also workspaces for welding and storage for tools.
We walked all the way back to the track where you first turn out of the station and up the stairs to the platform where we were handed a paper FP for certain Thrill Rides good until 10/31/14.

By this time we were ready to head out. We went back to the bus and hopped on.

Beside me on the bus was a little girl reading a new book she had got about Anna and Elsa. Then the lights went out on the bus, so I quickly grabbed my iPhone and turned on the flashlight for her to read. She was 6 and was an amazing reader for her age! Mom only had to help with really hard words.

We got back to the room and we were greeted by these two :)

Snake and Penguin

Then off to bed.

Up Next: Hollywood Studios

first off, sending positive thoughts to John on his tour and thank you again both for your service :thumbsup2

Definitely sounds like some hiccups but for the most part CMs who wanted to make things right which I think it great ... and who doesn't love free ice cream? :goodvibes

"Happy Birthday Random Person I Don't Know......." :rotfl2:

Fully agree - never again will we do F&WF on a Saturday - or at least not the booths. We went last year because I was doing the Tequila Lunch Pairing (which was great) but the lines were so long we didn't do a single booth!

That's not right that those CMs didn't even check if you were ok ... glad to hear it wasn't anything worse but still - no good! Ugh, try not to think bad thoughts about people b/c maybe she was just having a bad day or something but hate when people act like that to CMs - like it is that persons fault! Good for you (who probably had more right to complain) to speak up for the good CMs :thumbsup2

Sounds like a great time at the party (at least until BTMRR broke down - but hey, event hat made for a unique memory)

We had another late start to the day, but got to Hollywood Studios just after 10am.
Our first FP was for ToT one of our favourites at HS. We walked right into the room, but then had about a 10minute wait to get to the elevator. We asked for the front row.
The lady next to John kept grabbing him and then apologizing because she meant to grab her husband :lmao:
As we exited there was a Joffrey's coffee kiosk and John needed a wake up. He got a coffee and I got them to make a frozen mocha. We drank that and sat over by Rockin' Roller Coaster, which was our next FP.
Once we finished that we walked back towards the Great Movie ride and hopped on. There was a CM holding a sign one we got to the 'Movie Theatre' saying "2 riders" so we went over and were sent right down to the entrance and once they had let enough people in we were put on the car! Score!
John loves the Alien Scene and I love this one....

When we wrapped our movie, we made it over to Star Tours for our final FP.
I swear, we will never have the Hoth Scene. At least it wasn't the Pod Race.

By now we were getting a little hungry but our ADR for 50s Prime Time wasn't until 2:30pm and it was only just after 1pm. I took a chance and asked if we could be sat early and they were able to oblige after waiting about 15 minutes.
John had the pot roast and I had the meatloaf. We both cleaned our plates!

When we finished lunch we tried to get a 4th FP but we weren't really interested in anything that was available, plus we were feeling a little tired, so we headed back to the resort to relax for a bit and have a nap.
We were greeted by this today!

Mousekeeping was Awesome! In the beginning...

We made the decision we were going to head over to Downtown Disney since when we were there in April it was pouring and not very enjoyable. We did a bit of shopping *cough* Lego Store *cough*
If you love Legos, join their VIP program and if you are an Annual Passholder the discount works here.
We always ship the Legos home if we fly. Since we live out of state there is no taxes, we get the 10% discount, I always get points on my VIP card which turns into money off and usually ends up paying for the shipping and then more points for that purchase to use next time.

We were hungry for dinner by now so we walked to Raglan Road to see if we could get in. Sure enough, no problem! We had great seats to listen to the band, Drops of Green who were visiting from Ireland, and the dancers.

The band

John had the Guinness Beef Stew, and I had the Fish and Chips. When it came to dessert, we were just too full even though the server, Patrick, told us about their bread pudding. We declined.
But then....this showed up!

Patrick brought John a birthday bread pudding :) It was absolutely delicious and rich!

We walked down towards Splitsville, but they were pretty busy so we decided to head back to the hotel.

Our building.

Up Next: Epcot, Round 2

Welcome back! I'm sure you're not thrilled but always good to get to read about more adventures.

Wait great luck to get into 50s early and then Ragland with no ressie. And comped bread pudding, what a good food day.

That's a great idea to ship the Legos. I've never actually been in ( not a big shopper so generally skip DTD) but if we go good to know we have options to get stuff home.

This was the day we were originally supposed to have gone home, but the day before I had changed our flights and booked another 4 nights at Pop! So now we would be leaving on Saturday October 25 :)

I woke up with a full blown head cold. I got up and took some Dayquil and off we went.

The original plan was to see the Opening Show at MK...we got there about 1 minute late, and we could hear and sort of see the show as we were walking from the busses. Boo. One of these days I will make it!

We did things a little different this time. Well, first off Starbucks. I have a feeling this is going to become tradition for the morning starts at MK.
Then instead of going to Adventureland like we normally do, we went straight to Liberty Square and to the Haunted Mansion. After this though.

Once done we walked through the Tangled washroom area and hopped on It's A Small World. Normally we wouldn't have done it but it was literally walk on the boats.
Now...every time I got off a ride John would say "Don't trip"...and I became so self conscious about it every time I got off a ride.
We walked through Fantasyland, John tried to pull the Sword from the Stone, then we passed Gaston's Tavern. I really wanted to try Lefou's Brew, but it was too early in the morning for me.

We also went in the shop beside the Tavern...I really liked some of the puzzles in there (I actually purchased one from the Emporium on the Sunday that has 4 puzzles in the box. It was to replace one I purchased at Walmart, but Anna...our pup chewed up some of the pieces.)

Do these antlers make me look fat?

Next...Dumbo! I haven't been on Dumbo since I was about 6. We did Standby and waited about 15minutes. It was worth it though. We had fun.

Then it was over to Tomorrowland for Space Mountain and Buzz Lightyear. Remember how I said we knew the high value targets but didn't do so well last time?
Here's the two different scores.

John on the Left, Me on the Right

And....

John on the Left, Me on the Right

YAY! Best scores we have ever had! But not quite Galactic Hero yet.

From Tomorrowland we had a FP to make for 7DMT, which I was surprised I was able to get at all seeing as we had literally booked and came down.
Impressions: Meh. The seats are way too small. I'm big, but not huge and the size of the seat was just big enough for me to ride.
The Mine Scene was the best part.
I wouldn't wait Standby for it.

We backtracked again through Tangled and through Liberty Square to Frontierland. We were going to use our paper FP for BTMR, but standby was only 15min.
We then ate lunch at Pecos Bill's.

Walked through towards Pirates and just missed the drawing of this, but still able to catch a photo.

The cold started to kick my butt and John had to do some things with his timesheet and Expenses so he walked over to the Contemporary while I went back to the resort.
And again we were greeted by something special from Mousekeeping.

I had fallen asleep when John knocked on the door. His MB wasn't working again because of the 'new' reservation. We got it fixed though.

We napped and since I was feeling a little better, headed out to Epcot for the evening. Since it was Tuesday it wasn't busy so we were able to nibble on some of the victuals around the World. Our favourites of the night were Chicken Dumplings from China and the Caprese Ravioli from Italy. We still had some to taste the next day so we didn't try everything.
Even though we were eating as we were going, we were still hungry for dinner.

Before that though, we went into Japan to Pick a Pearl. It's become a multi try tradition on our trips. We had done it already on Saturday (I finally got twins! Gold coloured) and this time John got twins. Blue ones! So we had them made into earrings.
The sad part of all of this.... 2 of the CMs who do the Pearls recognized us. So if you are going and see Erico and Tsukimi say hello for us :rotfl:

Made our way to England and asked if the Rose and Crown were taking walk ups. No :( But wait! As I started to walk away, they opened up again yay! :yay:
We had to wait about 20mins, and we were specifically told INSIDE ONLY. Whoa! No problem mon.
We did get to go to the VIP viewing area to watch Illuminations though. This is the first time we have actually seen the show!
It was ok.

When we made our way through the mass exodus, the line to get on the bus to Pop was all the way back to the signage. Not good.
We must have waited almost an hour before we got on a bus. And then had the rude comments in front of us about people in scooters and how 'one lady sure could run fast to get a seat after she got off the scooter'.
I was not happy :mad:
I made a loud enough comment that people should mind their own business and that they have no idea why they might need the scooter.

Backstory: My mom had COPD and even though she looked 'normal' she could not walk long distances as she had the lung function of a 90 year old woman. People would make comments all the time.
I don't like when people make ignorant comments.
/end rant

So anyway, another bus pulled up beside the one that had loaded the lady on the scooter and the people who made the comments ran to the other one (which had loaded up so much they probably had to stand) and John and I went to the original one....I got a seat beside the woman :)

Once back at the resort we crashed.

Up Next: Epcot Round 3!

first off, sending positive thoughts to John on his tour and thank you again both for your service :thumbsup2

Definitely sounds like some hiccups but for the most part CMs who wanted to make things right which I think it great ... and who doesn't love free ice cream? :goodvibes

"Happy Birthday Random Person I Don't Know......." :rotfl2:

Fully agree - never again will we do F&WF on a Saturday - or at least not the booths. We went last year because I was doing the Tequila Lunch Pairing (which was great) but the lines were so long we didn't do a single booth!

That's not right that those CMs didn't even check if you were ok ... glad to hear it wasn't anything worse but still - no good! Ugh, try not to think bad thoughts about people b/c maybe she was just having a bad day or something but hate when people act like that to CMs - like it is that persons fault! Good for you (who probably had more right to complain) to speak up for the good CMs :thumbsup2

Sounds like a great time at the party (at least until BTMRR broke down - but hey, event hat made for a unique memory)

Thanks for the thoughts on John... He's there as a contractor and always feels guilty, but I have to remind him that he's in a war zone helping out the military cause so he's 'serving' too. :)

And the folks that were complaining.... I can read people really well. And these folks seemed to be the type that would complain it was too sunny in Florida. After the woman started complaining, in came her husband and he started complaining, and then her grown adult children came in and started ranting. Just a big 'ole B**** fest.
I was glad when they left.

We didn't do a single booth on the Saturday either...but we made up for it on the next two visits :thumbsup2

And yes! Quite an adventure getting rescued. I've never had been evacuated from a ride before...I actually quite enjoyed it! :laughing:

Welcome back! I'm sure you're not thrilled but always good to get to read about more adventures.

Wait great luck to get into 50s early and then Ragland with no ressie. And comped bread pudding, what a good food day.

That's a great idea to ship the Legos. I've never actually been in ( not a big shopper so generally skip DTD) but if we go good to know we have options to get stuff home.

Not thrilled to be back, but it just means I get to think of ways to get back there hehe.
We already have the trip in January, but I am trying to figure out how to get Christmastime in there.... stay tuned!

We definitely did luck out with the food that day! and it was allllllll good. nom nom nom.

And John LOVES Legos. So he looks forward to going to the Lego store to get new ones...usually Star Wars. :teeth:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter