how old

I am 46 and DH is 45. Our kids are 7 and 8. ;)

I think I've gotten more patience as I've gotten older. OTOH, I'd worry about problems w/the baby if I had one at my age. Having them at 37 and 39 - the doctors scare you so much about all that can go wrong, let alone what can happen when you are 46. My body does great at being pregnant, though. It was a breeze with both my kids - no stretch marks, no morning sickness, etc. And I love babies!

My 7yo son thinks I am 33, LOL. That's how old I feel so I told him last year that I was 32. I *feel* young, I really do!

My youngest is 5. I am 47 and DH is 53. My older two are 18 and 15.
I have one graduating high school this May and one starting kindergarten in August. :laughing: She was a BIG surprise and such a blessing. I think I have alot more patience now than I did when my other two were young.
I truly enjoy every moment I spend with her and it is so fun to watch the older two with her. Becoming a mom at 42 was alot of fun : )

Sorry CaptainKen and Larry we win.:cool1: I'm 65 and DH is 71 and SS is nice it keeps us coming back to FW and lets us come when the parks are almost empty. We have been married 47 years :hug: in May and have four sons 46,44.42, and 40.:rolleyes1 We also have 11 grandchildren. After 4 sons and 2 grandsons we were beginning to think we would never see a granddaughter but on Christmas day :santa: 17 years ago we got the best Christmas present ever, our first granddaughter. Boys are still winning, 4 granddaughters and 7 grandsons and we still haven't grown up yet.:thumbsup2

Wellll I'm sure glad to see I'm not the oldest one on here:thumbsup2

I was really starting to feel old......probably 'cause I own BOOTS
older than some of our gang:lmao:

Yikes.... I'm really feeling like the "grey panthers" or something..... I'm 51, having a birthday during our trip to the Fort in May, and TheBigGuy is 55, with a birthday just a few days before we get to the fort......

Mercy, we've been together since 1976, he was a brand new butterbar lieutenant in the army, and I was a sp4..... he was HOT! Or, was it TX that was HOT?? LOL.... doing that math means that we've been together for 32 years.... oh, and no children.

I need a break. *sigh*

You need a break???? From your husband????? Thats awful!!! ;)

Ive been with my wife for 20 years, married for 18.....thats half my life. I cant wait till the day I can say I 've been with her for almost all of my life. I say that as she's sleeping next to me, looking like a peacefull angel.....when she wakes up and starts bi*chin about nothing, I'll regret saying this!!!:confused:

I am one of the youngest dads in my blood line! I am 46 with DS 5 and DD8. My Dad was 58 when I was born . His dad was around 42 which means, if you do the math that my grandfather was 100 years older than I am (He was born in the middle of the Civil War). So, we have always had kids a bit later than most!

Ive been with my wife for 20 years, married for 18.....thats half my life. I cant wait till the day I can say I 've been with her for almost all of my life. I say that as she's sleeping next to me, looking like a peacefull angel.....when she wakes up and starts bi*chin about nothing, I'll regret saying this!!!:confused:

Gina is a lucky woman,you REALLY love her!!:thumbsup2

Yeah...she's good enough to peel my underwear off the wall!!;)

Oh..THANK GOD he said "wall":rotfl2: ...I was afraid my thread would be locked for sure!

Carry on....

15_8_218.gif

Shoot no, BDR, not from TheBigGuy... he's da bomb. From all this volunteer stuff I'm doing, and from work. I wanna go play at the fort. Instead, I gotta go work this weekend. I know.... I shouldn't whine. I mean, I work, at *most* like 6 months outta the year....lol....

I'm just whiney. Grumpy. Grouchy. And any of the other bad dwarves I can think of....

Just be happy she's sleeping next to you - she had a choice, ya know.... be proud.

Shoot no, BDR, not from TheBigGuy... he's da bomb. From all this volunteer stuff I'm doing, and from work. I wanna go play at the fort. Instead, I gotta go work this weekend. I know.... I shouldn't whine. I mean, I work, at *most* like 6 months outta the year....lol....

I'm just whiney. Grumpy. Grouchy. And any of the other bad dwarves I can think of....

Just be happy she's sleeping next to you - she had a choice, ya know.... be proud.

I know, I was just pickin at ya!!!

I AM proud of my little ol'lady, she's put up with a lot of crap no one should ever have to when it comes to me, and she stood her ground when she needed too. Ive made a lot of bad choices in life, but shes one choice I couldnt have done better with. She aint perfect, but she's perfect for me.

I know, I was just pickin at ya!!!

I AM proud of my little ol'lady, she's put up with a lot of crap no one should ever have to when it comes to me, and she stood her ground when she needed too. Ive made a lot of bad choices in life, but shes one choice I couldnt have done better with. She aint perfect, but she's perfect for me.

Awwww! Heck that's so sweet!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter