how old

I'll go ya one better: I am the youngest of seven. My brother is the oldest at 64. Five girls in between. My two oldest sisters are the same age - born 9 days apart.

Yep, you read that right.

Dad was married to a woman named Ruth, and they had two kids, my brother David, and oldest sister Laurie. Ruth and Laurie both got polio at the same time, and Ruth did not survive it.

Mom was married to a man named Tom, and they had two kids, Betty and Mary Kay. Mom was pregnant with my sister Claire when Tom was killed in an accident. He died July 4, buried three days later on Mom's birthday. Claire was born a week later on the 14th.

Two years later, Mom was working my my Aunt Mary (Dad's sister) and Mary introduced them. They were married in 1955, had my sister Patty in 1956 and me in 1960. There were so many girls in the family they pretty much figured I would be another girl - SURPRISE!!!!! I was three days old before my Dad told my Mom he wanted me named Gerald.

So, a real "Hers, Mine and Ours" story for my folks. My Mom will say that to this day, her greatest accomplishment was raising 7 home-owning, tax-paying American citizens.

:faint: That is a lot to keep up with.

I'm 34, dh is 39 and we have three girls...9, 3 and 2 years old. We've been married for 11 years.

Big Al...you have a husband????

36_11_6.gif

Ok, let me get out of my wheelchair and wipe the drool off my chin. It appears I may be the elder of the board so I demand respect.
56 last October, wife is 55. Married 10 happy years. The other 22 was pure hell. Daughter 30, son 26, two granddaughters age 10 and 4.
Ok, time for my prune juice and bedtime.

O.K. them there are fight'n words. :lmao: :rotfl2: I start getting SS year after next (2010 at age 62) and you're at least 3 years behind me you young "whipper snapper" :rotfl:

Now sit down back down and eat your green beans and finish everything on your plate and wipe that drool off your face or no desert for you.:rotfl: :banana: :rotfl2:

Larry

I'm 43 and DH is 55. I was married once at 20 and had my kids at 22 & 23, (They are 20 & 21 now) remarried at 26, and hubby has an older daughter (I think she's almost 30).

I can't imagine starting over with little kids now. (I will also happily wait a few years for grandchildren!!!!)

I am 44, hubby is 42. We started kids late. We went to college, paid off bills, and bought a house...and our cars first. Then had our 1st baby at 32yrs old. (Hubby is #14 of 15 kids in his family--all by same parents, I remember thinking, when we were 1st married and his mom had told me she had her last baby--#15--at age 41--WOW--that almost seems crazy! I thought to myself. TeeHee)
That was how old I was when I got preg. with our youngest. We have 6 kids. boy 14, girl 12, girl 10, girl 9, boy 5, boy 3...I'm not sure if we are done yet. But we are having fun.

Sorry CaptainKen and Larry we win.:cool1: I'm 65 and DH is 71 and SS is nice it keeps us coming back to FW and lets us come when the parks are almost empty. We have been married 47 years :hug: in May and have four sons 46,44.42, and 40.:rolleyes1 We also have 11 grandchildren. After 4 sons and 2 grandsons we were beginning to think we would never see a granddaughter but on Christmas day :santa: 17 years ago we got the best Christmas present ever, our first granddaughter. Boys are still winning, 4 granddaughters and 7 grandsons and we still haven't grown up yet.:thumbsup2

Sorry CaptainKen and Larry we win.:cool1: I'm 65 and DH is 71 and SS is nice it keeps us coming back to FW and lets us come when the parks are almost empty. We have been married 47 years :hug: in May and have four sons 46,44.42, and 40.:rolleyes1 We also have 11 grandchildren. After 4 sons and 2 grandsons we were beginning to think we would never see a granddaughter but on Christmas day :santa: 17 years ago we got the best Christmas present ever, our first granddaughter. Boys are still winning, 4 granddaughters and 7 grandsons and we still haven't grown up yet.:thumbsup2

Its folks like you that give us something to keep waking up for. 47 years of marriage.....thats friggin beautiful...congrats to you on a life well lived. Whats your secret????

ahhh im now 27!! I think I just may have a brakedown!! Too darn close to 30!! :scared1: I already am seeing the weight gain... there goes my slim figure!

I had my 2 kids at 25 and 28. I think this was perfect for me.....can't imagine being pregnant in my 40s either!

Its folks like you that give us something to keep waking up for. 47 years of marriage.....thats friggin beautiful...congrats to you on a life well lived. Whats your secret????

Ditto - congratulations!! :thumbsup2

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter