How Many From Michigan??

kimmielee, We are purchasing a house in Oxford. We close in about 3 weeks. My sister in law said it snows much more in northern Oakland county than were we are now, Macomb county.

We are planning the move over Thanksgiving weekend so I hope the snow holds off till after then!!

Robinette said:
kimmielee, We are purchasing a house in Oxford. We close in about 3 weeks. My sister in law said it snows much more in northern Oakland county than were we are now, Macomb county.

We are planning the move over Thanksgiving weekend so I hope the snow holds off till after then!!

I used to live in Oxford! Congrats on the new home... I hope it holds off for you too! You will love it up this way.... Welcome! :wave:

Hi everyone! :wave2: I have lived in Wyoming, Mi my whole life! :flower: It's nice to see so many people here on the boards from Michigan :grouphug:
I'm wondering, how many of you have had a CM ask where you are from, and when you said Michigan, they held out there hand and asked you to point! And it is usually the wrong hand! :rotfl2: Makes me laugh every time.

maxiesmom said:
Hi everyone! :wave2: I have lived in Wyoming, Mi my whole life! :flower: It's nice to see so many people here on the boards from Michigan :grouphug:
I'm wondering, how many of you have had a CM ask where you are from, and when you said Michigan, they held out there hand and asked you to point! And it is usually the wrong hand! :rotfl2: Makes me laugh every time.
:wave:

Anybody else catch the creeping crud that seems to be going around? I would like to get my voice back after a week without it. Although my husband and kids may not feel the same way!

Hello all you Michiganders, another one from Grass Lake (between Jackson and Ann Arbor). I don't know when my next trip to Disney World will be, but it will be just myself and kids. I got custody of the Disney World tickets. I'm hoping to stay at Fort Wilderness.

While I don't live in Michigan, my entire family lives in Muskegon (where I was born) & Brethren.

Heading out for a conference at WDW tomorrow -- praying Wilma speeds up her assault on Florida. While I wish she would just miss Florida altogether -- because they've seen enough hurricanes -- doesn't look like that will be the case.

tenaseewalker said:
S.C, We are very close. I ride my horse on the rails to trails out of the park and ride in Stcokbridge
It's great to find out so many diser's live so close.

Born and raised in michigan-now raising my family here too. We lived in Waterford for 7 years and are now back in Clarkston, which is where I grew up as well. Also lived in Texas for one year-Del Rio-during my hubbies pilot training.
Next trip is in 40 days!!!!!!!!! Dec 9-18th WOOHOO...I'm so excited...

OP I think you said you were from Waterford too-Where abouts?? We lived right at M-59 and Airport road, kitty-corner from the Oakland Pontiac Airport.

Amy Campbell :Pinkbounc :Pinkbounc :Pinkbounc

campbellus said:
Born and raised in michigan-now raising my family here too. We lived in Waterford for 7 years and are now back in Clarkston, which is where I grew up as well. Also lived in Texas for one year-Del Rio-during my hubbies pilot training.
Next trip is in 40 days!!!!!!!!! Dec 9-18th WOOHOO...I'm so excited...

OP I think you said you were from Waterford too-Where abouts?? We lived right at M-59 and Airport road, kitty-corner from the Oakland Pontiac Airport.

Amy Campbell :Pinkbounc :Pinkbounc :Pinkbounc

That is near that resturant. I think the name is Miches right? (Or Miches II now.) I have some friends out that way and a old pontoon boat docked on Cass lake.

I knew an Amy Campbell growing up, but she went to R.O school, not Clarkston. Or was it at Western Michigan Universtiy. Names are faddin on me.

DH works at airport/59, we're north of there in Holly after moving from our first house in Union Lake. PS I miss Mitches! No more ribs and greek salad!

Yep-Mitches was just down the road a mile or so. It's no longer there but I think the shark club moved over from across the street and took it over. Either that or the shooting pool place (cant remember the name)
I didn't used to be Amy Campbell growing up. My last name used to be VanLoon....glad it's now Campbell...lol
I do miss Mitches too...it was a REALLY good place.

:wave2:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter