How Many From Michigan??

akamom

Are we there yet?
I've seen quite a few of us Michiganders! So, where's everyone from and when is your trip to Disney?

I recently moved from Farmington Hills to Waterford. But I grew up in Walled Lake/Novi. I'll be taking my Mom, ds Ayden, and dd Ashlyn to WDW December 1st. Dd Kailey will be staying at home with Daddy this time.

Hi!

Another Michigander here :wave2: We live right on the Romulus/New Boston border (about 7 or 8 minutes from Metro Airport).

Our trip isn't until next summer but I've already got the entire thing planned from start to finish, LOL ~ I'm so excited!! :Pinkbounc

Our group will consist of DH & myself plus our 5 kids, my sister, BIL and their 2 kids. :jumping1:

:wave2: We are on the other side of the state by Grand Rapids. :banana: Leaving for Disney in 10 days! :banana:

STACY - are you near that building explosion in Romulus? You must be close or definitely able to see or smell it! just saw it on breaking news

We are in Redford and we are going next Oct 23-26 for a short trip to the Food and Wine Fest with 2 daughters. Rented points at BWV Boardwalk view!

We live in Royal Oak! Our next big Disney trip is planned for May 6-13, 2006 with me, DH, our baby :teeth: , my mom, sister, and niece! We've taken a couple of short trips to WDW these past couple of years but this is our first week long trip since Dec 2002 so we're pretty excited! That and we're celebrating our 5 year anniversary and it'll be our baby's first trip!

Howdy fellow Michiganders!

Laurie :earsgirl:

:wave2: We live in a tiny town in central Michigan. We're pretty close to Mt. Pleasant. We're going to Disney October 6-13 and my parents (who live in Florida) will be joining us.

HI... We live in Clinton township and we are going to wdw Dec 3-10th.
DH, DS, DD and myself

We're in Texas, but my DH grew up in Famington Hills. He would love to move back where there is snow.

CrzyforPiglet said:
We live in Royal Oak! Our next big Disney trip is planned for May 6-13, 2006 with me, DH, our baby :teeth: , my mom, sister, and niece! We've taken a couple of short trips to WDW these past couple of years but this is our first week long trip since Dec 2002 so we're pretty excited! That and we're celebrating our 5 year anniversary and it'll be our baby's first trip!

Howdy fellow Michiganders!

Laurie :earsgirl:

Are you delivering at RO Beaumont?

Mount Clemens, MI here !!! Our family will be going to Disney World in June 2006. Myself, my DW, and our four DS's!!!!!!!

:earsboy: :earsgirl: :earsboy: :earsboy: :earsboy: :earsboy:

Hi there, we are from Royal Oak too (12 and woodward.) Both my babies were born at RO Beaumont (actually DH and myself were born there too.)

Our next trip should be Jan 4th to 12 2006. 3rd trip on our AP before they expire. DH teaches at Schoolcraft college and they don't start back until Jan 15th.

We have 2 kids, both girls, ages 4 years old and 1 year old.

Westland checking in! We are going in September,Christmas 05,Febuary,Easter and May of 06.

Yup - I have a Beaumont doctor!! DisneyPhD you and I must live awfully close to one another - we live between 12 & 13 mile one or two streets right off of Woodward. My husband jokes that when I go into labor I could probably walk to Beaumont - ha! Funny, funny husband! 13 more weeks though - we're very excited!

Kalamazoo here. We leave on Saturday staying at Pop Century. Our oldest daughter is there on the WDWCP and we are going down to visit her.

We live in Canton. We grew up is St. Joseph and went to college in Kalamazoo. Our next trip is planned for February 2006 and we can't wait.

CrzyforPiglet said:
Yup - I have a Beaumont doctor!! DisneyPhD you and I must live awfully close to one another - we live between 12 & 13 mile one or two streets right off of Woodward. My husband jokes that when I go into labor I could probably walk to Beaumont - ha! Funny, funny husband! 13 more weeks though - we're very excited!

My husbands grandmother lives in that neighborhood. (near the shrine.) Nice neighboorhood. I have a few friends there. We are rather close. I am around the block from the other side of Vinsetta. Thank God we are going up north for the dream cruise weekend. It is amazing how long that short drive to Beaumont can feel when you are in pain. Both of our kids will go to Northwood for school I think.

We just relocated from South Florida to Sylvan Lake, Michigan. But before you tell me I'm nuts, I must point out we still have a South Florida place, too.....

Our tentative next trip is May 2006. We'll see if we last that long!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter