How long is your usual solo trip to WDW? (out of state)

My first solo trip was 5 days/4 nights. I absolutely loved it! The next year I booked 8 days/7 nights and the same again for last summer. I just came back from a 4 night/5 day March Break trip which was excellent but went by way too fast. I am doing a 10 day/9 night trip with my DH this summer but would really like to do a 10-12 day solo trip one year.

I know you said people from outside of Florida but some of us here do longer solo trips as well. Mine are typically 11 days, which is a little shorter than I would like. My longest was 18 days and it still seemed short to me. I would probably like a three week trip best, but there’s no way the boss would approve that much time off at one time. I never get bored or lonely at WDW.

About 4-5 nights....but I am a five hour drive so I go a few times a year (not many, maybe 2-3). However, if I had to fly, with all of the hassle and cost of flying, I'd defintely do something longer.....like 7 nights or so.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter