How does the Shareholder thing work?

Did you print it out under contract notes in your account?

I've bought mine and just need the proof now

It should be under the contract notes part on the online banking but if not you should be able to find it under 'My statements', then the Dealing history and if you click on the Reference the contract note is there for you to print.

perfect!! i have the printable one now and will print scan in and attach.

shareholders club here we come. woo hoo:thumbsup2

He problem I now have is that there was an issue with my pc when I signed up so I couldn't get the PDF.

Anyone know how I can get this as I am presuming this is what I have to sign and scan in to email??

I have had an email back from the share holders club. Do I have to wait three months now before i can apply?:confused3

:confused3A recent proof of your position as a shareholder dated at least 3 months before (For example: bank account statement, contract note, certificate from your financial intermediary ...).
Please note that electronic prints of online statements are not accepted.

I have had an email back from the share holders club. Do I have to wait three months now before i can apply?:confused3

:confused3A recent proof of your position as a shareholder dated at least 3 months before (For example: bank account statement, contract note, certificate from your financial intermediary ...).
Please note that electronic prints of online statements are not accepted.

No, that means "within the last 3 months" - ie your new shares contract note etc. So if you've just bought your shares, you apply now for your shareholders card.

Hi guys, just to confirm, is it Euro Disney SCA shares we're buying?
And it's going to cost me around 100quid to buy them including the halifax fee of 17.50?

Finally after 2 phone calls to the share holders club they have accepted my proof, and I will be getting confirmation in the post. WOO HOO!!!

Finally after 2 phone calls to the share holders club they have accepted my proof, and I will be getting confirmation in the post. WOO HOO!!!

Which method did you try to use for proof, email, fax or post? I sent off my proof by email a week ago and I haven't heard anything yet, not even a confirmation receipt. Anyone advise on when I should start chasing it up?

Which method did you try to use for proof, email, fax or post? I sent off my proof by email a week ago and I haven't heard anything yet, not even a confirmation receipt. Anyone advise on when I should start chasing it up?

I faxed mine just over a week ago, I emailed them last Friday to check that they'd received it okay, but haven't heard anything back yet. I will send another email tomorrow and see what happens. :confused3

You guys are in the same situation I was.

Sent via email, no reply. Sent chase up email, no response to that. Finally I called and spoke to a very nice lady, who checked my email there and then and told me she could not accept a scan of the contract note I had attached as was from the internet.

I scanned in my post copy and sent that yesterday and called them back today, got the same lady again and she said it was fine.

I had the confirmation email within the hour.

It's definately worth calling them. I just said hello and can you speak English in French and all else was good.

Looks like I'll have to make the same phone call. How did you get the 'post copy' from Halifax. I didn't think they sent anything out in the post.

When I logged into my share account there was a link where you could chat with a operator.

I just went on there and requested it. They said they would have to join for me, but I asked them to send confirmation in post which they were fine with

I'm currently talking to 'Rob' who is sorting this out for me!

Hi guys, just thought I'd post some info about getting your contract note from Halifax, I bought my 20 shares this morning, cost just over £100, really gutted I missed out on the commission fee waive offer! After the contract was 'executed', I logged in to web chat to request the contract note in the post. I copied my 'conversation' with 'Rob' and will paste it in case anyone finds it useful.
Basically when I asked for it he said he would register for me, I thought he meant, register me for receiving it in the post, but he meant he will apply for my membership to the shareholders club for me, that makes me kinda nervous, but hopefully will save me a strange phone call to France.
So hopefully the confirmation will be in the post within a few days!

Rob : Good morning, how may I help you?
Emi: Good Morning, I'd like to request a copy of my contract note in the post please.
Emi: I need it for verification purposes from my club
Rob : You can do this online in the "Statements" section of your account.
Rob : Or you can view and print this off online.
Emi: They will not accept a printed version from online
Emi: I have a couple friends who have been able to get one from Halifax also, so I'm pretty sure it's possible (see above lol)
Rob : You can change the setting in the Contract Note section of the account. May I ask what it is for?
Emi: I have just bought EuroDisney Shares, when you become a member of the shareholders club, you get discounts and priviledges when visiting the resort
Rob : Ok. I believe I can register you for this. Just give me a moment.
Emi: Wonderful, thank you very much
Rob : OK. I can register you for this. Once done, we automatically send you a letter out confirming your holdings with us.
Emi: Ok, that's great, when can I expect it to arrive roughly?
Rob : This will be within the next few days.
Emi: That's great Rob, you're a star, I'm very grateful. Is there anything else I need to know? This is the first time I have dealt with shares.
Rob : No. If you require any further information, please log back on to this service.
Emi: Also since I am logged in to my internet banking you know all my details right?
Rob : I don't deal with bank accounts. Only the share dealing.
Emi: As in, you have to know who I am in order to register me to get the contract note in the post
Rob : I am not registering you to receive the contract note in the post. I am registering you for the Disney Perks. Yes, I have your account details here.
Emi: Ah I see, how can you register me? How does that work?
Rob : We send you a letter out as proof that you hold the stock with us. In some cases, we contact the company directly.
Emi: Right and that's what you're doing for me now, contacting them directly?
Rob : Yes and sending you the letter as proof.
Emi: Lovely, I can go now then?!
Rob : You can. You will receive the letter shortly.
Emi: Excellent, Rob God bless you, you've been wonderful. Have a nice day!

I hope that helps if anyone isn't sure quite what to do.:yay:

Thanks for the webchat dialog. I used it to good effect. The only difference with mine was when I asked how long it would take. I got the response that it will take a couple of weeks to complete.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter