how did you choose your username for the dis?

Love the movie "Song of the South" and as it is not availible in the States, and probably never will be, it is my small form of protest.

Bring Back Song of the South

B.B. Sots :thumbsup2

Well, my name is Lauryn and throughout my life my name has been spelled wrong. So, I got in the habit of saying "Lauryn with a Y"..people began calling me that and then they shortened it to With a Y... there you go!

I am on a Oklahoma Sooners Message Board.
HUGE Football fan as well as other OU sports.
It is what I use there

OU1247
means

sig_ou1247-B.png

My first name is Candi and my last name starts with "D". I have zero imagination when it comes to usernames, lol.

My oldest daughter was working on an art project for school when my cat came and sat his big butt down on it. When he walked away, he had glitter on his tuckus. I decided glitterkittyy would make a better username than glitterbutt.

Ok--THAT is hilarious! I've seen your posts and wondered about your username. We have several cats...I can just see it...:rotfl:

My username come from my best friend who likes to tell all her DF's what flower they are in God's garden and what jewel they are in God's crown and what their Narnian name would be, and so on. She told me I'm an Icelandic Poppy. (I won't go into my Narnian name....although she did tell me that too). And it makes me happy to think about it, so every time I log on to the DIS, I feel happy for 2 reasons...poppies and DISNEY!!

Well mine is obvious too ... I am nuts for Disney! I actually was trying for ntz4mickey, which is another screen name I use but it was taken at that time ... so changed it to ntz4disney ... who on the DIS boards isn't ntz4disney, right??? :laughing:

Well mine is obvious too ... I am nuts for Disney! I actually was trying for ntz4mickey, which is another screen name I use but it was taken at that time ... so changed it to ntz4disney ... who on the DIS boards isn't ntz4disney, right??? :laughing:

I work for an orthodontist as a lab technician. I'm the one who makes those retainers your kids love to wear.:lmao: and remakes them when they get wrapped in the old napkin and thrown in the garbage:rolleyes1

Sorry about that guys, not sure why it posted twice ... some computer technicality I guess:surfweb:

I am crazy about Coach pocket books, shoes, clothes, etc. Can't get enough!! My mother said that I was crazy but my little Temari girl has a Coach leash and collar. Have to wait to get Cody his as he is still a puppy.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter