how did you choose your username for the dis?

Mine is pretty obvious. My son played soccer. 6 months after I signed up he quit but by then I already had tags that I didn't want to lose. Now I'd have to be Havetonaghimtodohomeworkmom-Cheri (but i think that's too long :crazy: )

Mine is one I have been using on the net for 10+ years. It relates to the most wonderful dog our family ever owned. A female Rotty who's name was Lex. :goodvibes

She passed away a number of years ago, but she is still with us in memories.

Mine was chosen long ago due to work. I am a Professional Firefighter. I shortened the name because the longer version was taken already. I originally wanted Flametamer but settled with Flametamr.

Mine is my first name, and part of my middle name, which is Michel. Seemed very fitting since it is sort of similar to Mickey ;)

My oldest daughter was working on an art project for school when my cat came and sat his big butt down on it. When he walked away, he had glitter on his tuckus. I decided glitterkittyy would make a better username than glitterbutt.

Mine is from my daughter's nickname when she was little (Kaler) and my beloved late grandparents address (131). :thumbsup2

Ok so my real name is Julie ann. I choose this siggy name as a tribute to my mother who for some reason would affectionatly call me Sallyjane. I think because as a little girl I looked kind of like the Dick and Jane books sisters Sally and Jane. I used to hate it and say- Why didn't you just name me that if thats what you wanted to call me. My dad would call me sister sal and my brothers and sisters who rightfully thought I was a spoiled brat and a hag nicknamed me Hagatha the witch just to make me angry. I suppose I could have used any of the nicknames. I choose Sallyjane because my mother is deceased and everytime I see my siggy I think of her.

I chose mine b/c it's a nickname I got in high school. My senior year we did the musical Narnia and I was the white witch. However, that somehow got changed to Snow Witch and I've used it ever since. Since SnowWitch was taken I had to improvise and it turned into SnowWtch for the board.

FFXDSNADDICT

Pretty simple really... however it took me about 2 days to finally think of one...:rotfl2:

FFX- The county I live in.... Fairfax Virginia
DSN- DISNEY
ADDICT- Cause Im very very addicted to anything disney!

LMO: Cute litte story! My name is Lauren.. When I first started dating my fiance we went to the beach for a date and I had on a bikini, huge sunglasses, big hat and high heel shoes! :scared1: (I know!!! what was I thinking??...now I wear flip-flops :goodvibes ) I was tripping all over the place and my fiance said to me: "Your kidding me right? You are dressed like JLO but you are more like ELMO!!!!" :rotfl: :)

He started to call me that and still does to this day put we drop the E and just leave it at LMO the L for Lauren.

429 is just my birthday

Cute idea for a thread!

I actually made this name 15 years ago when I was a teenager and my friends were into "tagging" (graffiti). My friends had weird "tags" and I wanted mine simple, my initials to my name...

Richard E. Calvache and my birthday Feb 13. I never "tagged" that name but when I got into the internet faze I started to use it as my handle. It wasn't until I was playing lazer tag in the city when an employee called me REC 2-13 as in the number 2 pause 13. I loved how it sounded and now I love that I'm known as it.

I choose mine because it's pretty much my only s-n I use on other forums etc.
When I first made it.. It's because I feel like such an unknown person no one takes the chance to know me. Lame I know.

I pretty much use it everywhere else, so why not here too. It makes things much easier to remember. :surfweb:

Well .... I love :love: Disney ........ and ......... (can you guess? - I knew you could!) ...... cruising! :lmao:

Great thread!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter