how did you choose your username for the dis?

13 is unlucky for some, just hope it brings luck to you then. i like my numbers too..fave number is 10, as i was born on the 30th of january. see if you can work it out....

I am Becx (Becky) and my other half is called Gavin! So I shortened it and put them together (means we can both use the ID and get the post count up).
P.S. I love the number 13! Was born on the 13th Oct and it's always been lucky for me!

Mine's not very original and matches my license plates...my initials AC:-)lovestruc)DSNY.

I chose my name which is something I use on 'other' boards.. I used to live in an area known to some as "THE CREEK" to some plus my oldest child went to the local High School thus CreekerMom. :) I have used this name for a long time, after all it is easy to remember.

I chose my name which is something I use on 'other' boards.. I used to live in an area known to some as "THE CREEK" to some plus my oldest child went to the local High School thus CreekerMom. :) I have used this name for a long time, after all it is easy to remember.

and it has some kind of a ring to it, so easy to just say off the tip of your tonge

I originally wanted mickeyspal but that was used, then mickeysgirl but that was used. So I just went with Disney and my first name Laura. Pretty boring I know but I couldn't think of anything that quick.

I own a VW beetle AKA Punch buggy
My license plate is Kimysbug so I use it on all boards easy to remember & I luv the Buggy.

Alot of people think it says kissmybug -kiss my bug
Not kimysbug Kimys bug

I choose my name simply because I am married to the human embodiment of Eeyore. My husband just doesn't get very excited about things, almost always sees the bad before he sees the good, and has a very dry wit. Yet, he is also very sweet, empathetic, trustworthy, and loyal. All in all he is my Eeyore, though I don't need to reatatch his tail regularly, but he regularly locks himself out of his car, which seems a very Eeyorish thing to do.

If I were a Disney character myself, it would be a cross between Mary Poppins and Donald Duck. I love to sing, make work fun, and always have lots of kids around the house. I have spent my adult life around kids as a teacher, foster parent, and mom. Yet, I will be honest, when I blow my top, I turn into Donald. I really act like a horses patoot. I quack, sputter, and fume.

I think my husband and I are a good match, we complement one another. I get him out of the house, into the sunshine, and embrace the vitality of life. He keeps me grounded, centered, and on track. He is wonderful and I love him, and as such I love being called Eeyore's Wife.:love:

I choose my name simply because I am married to the human embodiment of Eeyore. My husband just doesn't get very excited about things, almost always sees the bad before he sees the good, and has a very dry wit. Yet, he is also very sweet, empathetic, trustworthy, and loyal. All in all he is my Eeyore, though I don't need to reatatch his tail regularly, but he regularly locks himself out of his car, which seems a very Eeyorish thing to do.

If I were a Disney character myself, it would be a cross between Mary Poppins and Donald Duck. I love to sing, make work fun, and always have lots of kids around the house. I have spent my adult life around kids as a teacher, foster parent, and mom. Yet, I will be honest, when I blow my top, I turn into Donald. I really act like a horses patoot. I quack, sputter, and fume.

I think my husband and I are a good match, we complement one another. I get him out of the house, into the sunshine, and embrace the vitality of life. He keeps me grounded, centered, and on track. He is wonderful and I love him, and as such I love being called Eeyore's Wife.:love:

lol....if you say so. if i could be someone, it would be bouncy tigger. always been my fave

Well, during the summer I had huge ambitions of winning the lotto. I always kept trying to figure out what numbers would come out using the different stats and statistics so that's basically how it worked out. I just started using it and continue to do so!

I chose mine while planning my Florida wedding.
We were married in FL and honeymooned at Disney. :love:
Guess was going to be (now is;)) my new last name.
Not very creative or originial, but that's where it came from! :rotfl:

well If I had to do it over I would pick something more exciting I think
but mine is simply my first name and my initials

Real Orginal :rolleyes:

Mine is my first name and my fiance first name/nick name. His name is Austin but I call him Austy. I use it for other things as well.

Mine is pretty easy. I'm in Georgia and I like Sleeping Beauty.

I like other characters too but for some reason this one just popped into my head the day I was signing up. :)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter