How About Some Introductions?

HI everyone!!

Im Shayla. I am 21 and in a Professional Lab tech program in Tulsa, OK to finish up my degree in Microbiology and Sociology form Oklahoma State University (GO POKES!!)
I am hoping to apply for CP Fall 2013 after I graduate. I have been a huge Disney fan since like.... FOREVER!! My favorite Disney character is Belle because she loves to read and is therefore the smartest. I cant wait to meet everyone!!!

PS. someone mentioned a FB group for 2013 applicants. I cant find it? Anyone want to help?

Hey there,

My name is Jessie. Im 18 years old shoot pool for a pool league and start collin creek community colleg ein the spring. I also really wanna work at disney world really bad.

Hey guys, my name is Erin. Im 22, from NY. I did the college program spring of '03 and it was a great experience. I did recreation at the All Stars Resorts and lived in Chatam. I'd definitely recommend doing the program if you can!! It was an awesome time. :flower: :flower1:

what type of qualifications do you need for it. im really wanting to get an internship for next summer.

hi! I'm Kelley, I'm 22 from NC. I attend the Living Arts College majoring in photography . I am a spring 2013 hopeful. my top three choices are photopass, character attendant and attractions.and I am a huge Disney fan and hopefully this opportunity will allow me to get my foot in the door with the company and eventually move to a full time status.

hey everyone! My name is Autumn. I'm 19 and about to start my sophomore year in college. I'm an art major, but may change its to art education. I currently go to school in Texas, but I grew up in Orlando. I love classic Disney movies!
If all goes well, Ill be a spring advantage 2013 cp! Job choices :
1) BBB (id prefer the castle, but dtd is good too :D)
2) Innovations
3) Character Attendant.
4). Attractions. or photopass
I'm so excited for the applications to come out!

DisPrincess4Life said:
HI everyone!!

Im Shayla. I am 21 and in a Professional Lab tech program in Tulsa, OK to finish up my degree in Microbiology and Sociology form Oklahoma State University (GO POKES!!)
I am hoping to apply for CP Fall 2013 after I graduate. I have been a huge Disney fan since like.... FOREVER!! My favorite Disney character is Belle because she loves to read and is therefore the smartest. I cant wait to meet everyone!!!

PS. someone mentioned a FB group for 2013 applicants. I cant find it? Anyone want to help?

I haven't seen one for fall of 2013 yet.

I'm Katie, I'm 20, from New Orleans and go to Loyola University. I major in Psychology and minor in English or dance. I was a competitive dancer in high school (I miss it :( ) and my last job was at a daycare center as a teacher for the 2 and 3 year olds! :goodvibes

I'll be doing WDWCP for Spring 2013.

As for job choices, my top 5 are:
1) Face character/ parade or show performer
2) Fur character
3) Bibbidy Bobbidy Boutique
4) Attractions
5) Merchandise

can't wait :yay:

I'm Sam. I just started school yesterday at Onondaga Community College as a Hospitality Management Major. I'm actually encouraged to do the DCP in my major, so I should be able to do next year (fingers crossed). I think the fact that I'm a Disney fan goes without saying.

Hey guys, my name is Jenn and I'm from Boston. I am currently a sophomore and I jut transferred to Cape Cod Community College from Plymouth State University (I'm not much of a mountain girl... hahahah). My major is Biology with a minor in Secondary Education.

I love Disney so much, I have been there 15 times.

I am a Spring Advantage CP 2013 hopeful and I want to lifeguard. I think it would be really cool to lifeguard at Typhoon Lagoon in the Wave pool or the shark reef. I have been lifeguarding for 4 1/2 years now at 3 different places so I have a little bit of experience in rescuing people.... Nothing too serious but its all good.

Any other lifeguards out there?

Howdy folks. Name's Tyler, just got the first Annual Pass I've held for Disney in a loooong time. I look forward to a great year of recapturing the magic, seeing as how I'm right down in West Palm Beach. ^^ Close enough to jet up on weekends, always nice. Any suggestions for things I might have missed in the five-6 years since I've been to disney? Stuff I absolutely have to try?

:wishsize18Hi all! I'm Allyson. I'm 21 years old and I am majoring in Theatre Design and Tech at Desales University. I have applied and I'm doing the phone interview next week. I want to do either attractions or merchandise, BBB or character attendant. I want this sooooooooo baaaaaaadd!!! :mickeyjum

Hi everyone! :D

My names Jen, I'm 18 years old in my freshman year of college at Bridgewater State University in Massachusetts! I've been going to Disney twice a year every year since I was a baby, so it seemed like right of passage for me to apply to the college program hahah. Been waiting to apply for what seems like forever!

I already passed my web based interview and have my phone interview set up for next Saturday afternoon! EEEKKKK!

My main role choice would be a character performer, and I have an advantage because I'm 5' ... yay!
Next would be attractions, maybe character attendant, and merchandise.. but I pretty much said I'd do anything on the application.

So nervous for my interview.. can't wait!

Welcome everyone to the forums!

...I'll be your guide during this magical journey into the movies. It's the perfect job for me because I love the movies. So, is everyone ready?!

Best of luck to those of you applying for Spring 2013, as I assume it's already open. :)

The same goes for anyone with future aspirations, it just gives you more time to practice breathing, interviewing, and phone skills!

I'm Katie, I'm 20, from New Orleans and go to Loyola University. I major in Psychology and minor in English or dance. I was a competitive dancer in high school (I miss it :( ) and my last job was at a daycare center as a teacher for the 2 and 3 year olds! :goodvibes

I'll be doing WDWCP for Spring 2013.

As for job choices, my top 5 are:
1) Face character/ parade or show performer
2) Fur character
3) Bibbidy Bobbidy Boutique
4) Attractions
5) Merchandise

can't wait :yay:
Have you applied for Spring 2013? I believe it's open.

Do you plan on attending the auditions either? You definitely should if you can find a location near you on the Disney Auditions calendar, especially with your prior dance experience.

Best of luck!

Have a Magical Day! :Smickey:

Hi everyone! My name is Ember and I have applied for the 2013 sping advantage disney college program! Im 22 and just like most everyone here, I have very much lead a disney appreciation life.
Im super stoked about this possibility and I can literally feel the excitement over the entire interview process thrumming throughout me. ha
My phone interview is tomorrow night and I am finally starting to feel the nerves setting in. But in a fun, this is so exciting kind of way!

My number one role choice is the bibbidi bobbidi boutique and my next choice i believe will be character performer. Im seriously fickle and still on the fence trying to figure out what my third top choice would be...I dont have long to decide so i gotta get over that indecision. haha

I look forward to talking to you guys and trying to meet people who i could possibly be working alongside in the future ;3

Hi everyone!

I'm Katie! I'm from Northern California. I'm 19 and I'm in WDWCP spring 2013 for Attractions :goodvibes I'm currently going to school for Business and Economics but that may change to child development when I get back :rolleyes1

Hello! My name is Lisa and i'm 21 year old. Currently I am a senior nursing student and I live in NY. I've been lurking on the boards for a few weeks but decided i'd finally post something. My next trip to WDW is a short New Years Eve trip with my mom. I've always gone during off peak (January) so i'm looking forward to seeing how crazy New Years Eve will be!

Hello! My names Maria, I'm 21 and a senior majoring in Costume Design in North Carolina, though I'm from Florida. My family might as well live at Disney were always there being we live only a few hours away haha.
I'll be in the Spring 2013 College Program in Costuming, I can't wait!!

Im Angie I am 26 and I am from New Jersey. I have been lurking on this board since the applications came out for the spring. This board was a total lifesaver for me and now I will be working in merchandise for spring advantage 2013.

Well hey, I'm Megan. I'm 19 years old living down in Texas. Just graduated from high school this year and now enjoying my first semester of college hoping next semester I'll be enjoying WDW as a CP!

Hi, I'm Catherine, but I also go by Rin from time to time. I'm still 17 (my birthday is next month) and I'm in my first semester of College. I'm from Connecticut, and I just applied for Spring Advantage 2013.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter