How About Some Introductions?

hi, i'm deidre, i did the cp spring of 07 and i want to go back!!! and it's so great to finally be able to talk with people who understand!

Hi! ^_^ I'm Aimee and I'm actually killing time right until my phone interview later today!

I'm a Biology major from South Florida and I can't wait to find out if I'll be lucky enough to start this awesome adventure in the Spring!

Hey everyone!
My name is Liz. I'm from Baton Rouge, LA. I got accepted for QSFB Spring 2012! :hippie:

Hi! My name is Craig Leidelmeijer, I'm a sophomore at the University of Louisville! I'm working in attractions this spring and can't wait!

Hey everyone!
My name is Clark and I'm finishing my Bachelors degree in Business Management in December. I did a CP in 2010 at Future World East Attractions and I'm still seasonal. I'm anxiously awaiting to hear from some PIs.

Hi! My name is Craig Leidelmeijer, I'm a sophomore at the University of Louisville! I'm working in attractions this spring and can't wait!

Congrats Craig!! I'm currently in the waiting game for spring 2012, but I am a student at the University of Kentucky! So excited to see at least ONE student from Kentucky going down there!! :) :yay:

Hey my names Jim Mattioli I'm a sophomore at West Chester University and I'm in QSFB for Spring 2012

I'm Egle, 21, studying Illustration at Art Center College of Design in Los Angeles, CA.
I will be working as an intern at Creative Costuming for Spring 2012. I've been to DL a million times but never to WDW!

I'm JapanNerd, my real name is Amanda and I'm 20, currently studying Graphic Design at Trident Tech in South Carolina.

I love Disney, grew up on it of course and my favorite movie is Pirates of the Carribean. But my favorite character is probably Donald Duck. I love Disney World.

I love art, video games, Japanese culture, music, Doctor Who and Italian history.

Hellloooo.
My name is Khalee. Im 18 and finishing my senior year in highschool in Boston, MA. But Im going to college and moving to Orlando this summer, And sometime in the next 3 years I plan on doing the college program. :cool1:
I play drums and guitar, and im into photography. =]

I'm Kayla, i'm 20 and a sophomore at the University of South Alabama, in Mobile, Ala. I am studying public relations and photography

I'm Kevin! I'm a sophomore at Vassar College in Poughkeepsie, NY. I'll probably major in media studies and my goal is to have Bob Iger's job (or something close to it) someday. Very happy to be going to CP in January.

In the words of my pal:
See ya' real soon!

My name is Alfred. I'm currently a Junior at the University of San Francisco in premedical studies. I also do research at UCSF. But when I'm not working or studying, I'm usually doing something Disney-related :)

Is anyone going to be at the Disneyland Resort this upcoming Christmas weekend? If you are and you spot somebody in a tall red & green elf hat, that's probably me :santa:

Hi, I'm Angie. I'm 23 (will be 24 in 2 weeks LOL). I'm from WI and I'm currently a student at UW-Milwaukee. I'm majoring in Health Care Administration and minoring in Business.

I LOVE Disney and have only been once. I'm planning a trip with my best friend and her family for the first part of June and couldn't be more excited.

Hello. :)
My name is Kelly, I'm 21 from Elyria, Ohio. I'm an Early Childhood Education major at Ashland University in the middle of my junior year. I love to scrapbook, read and travel as much as possible. I've only been to the WDW once but I'm returning on Sunday!

This board is somewhat unique and calls for a different kind of introduction!-ToT

My name is Peter!

I am a student at Cornell's School of Industrial and Labor Relations (ILR).

While my major is technically ILR I am concentrating on Human Resource Management. While I am only a freshman I love it!

Disney is very special to me as it represents so much more than attractions and beauty! It is, in the words of The Blue Fairy, the power of wishes!

Hey everyone! My name is Jasmine. I'm from Bedford, OH. I'm pretty much in love with everything Disney. I've been to WDW 12 times and I'll be going again in June :cool1:

I'm a junior at Kent State University majoring in Rec, Park, Tourism Mgt-- tourism concentration with a business minor. Since the 9th grade I've wanted to do the college program and I finally get to apply in the fall for the Spring 13 program. I'm so excited!!

Hi y'all! I'm Kira and I'm currently a sophomore studying photography in Missouri with double minors in business and theatre. My family's been to WDW twice and since I attended a DCP presentation my first semester of college I've been dying to do the program :goodvibes

I was accepted into the program for Spring 2011, but since it was my first year of college I decided to pass. Now that I've had the time to plan out my busy class schedule and have the money needed for the deposits I'm looking at doing DCP in Spring 2013. I'm fairly confident I'll make it in again, but you never know. I'm hoping the stars will smile on me!

Hey everyone!

My name is Brittany. I am 21 years old and currently studying at DePaul University in hopes to earn my bachelors degree in accounting. Oh to be an accountant at Disney!

I have been to WDW multiple times and I don't expect me to stop anytime soon.

:cloud9:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter