How About Some Introductions?

Hello, everyone. :-) My name is Taylor, and I'm from Colorado. I'm eighteen years old, and I just applied for the college program. I'm very excited and nervous. My phone interview is next Thursday. :-)

Hi Everyone! My name is Hayley and I am an Apparel Merchandising and French major at Washington State University! I was just accepted for the Spring 2013 CP in the Merchandise role. I haven't picked my arrival date yet but I am very excited!

Howdy! I'm Bailey, I'm 22 and a senior at St. Cloud State University in MN, majoring in Communications with a minor in Theatre. I just got accepted to the Spring Program 2013 in Merchandise (even though it wasn't something I asked for)! I plan to audition for a character performer in Chicago and I hope that goes well for me, but even if it doesn't, Disney is Disney and I'm sure I'll be happy doing whatever is thrown at me.

Howdy! I'm Bailey, I'm 22 and a senior at St. Cloud State University in MN, majoring in Communications with a minor in Theatre. I just got accepted to the Spring Program 2013 in Merchandise (even though it wasn't something I asked for)! I plan to audition for a character performer in Chicago and I hope that goes well for me, but even if it doesn't, Disney is Disney and I'm sure I'll be happy doing whatever is thrown at me.

I have been browsing these boards since I applied for this program last week, but little did I expect to see someone from my own college here. I have been accepted for the Spring Advantage 2013 program in Merchandise. (Seems they sent out those today).

I am 20 years going on 21, an awkward junior/senior, majoring in Business Management.

Wow, quite the group here-- Welcome to the Disboards!

I can only pull the tour guide routine so long, but I'll be your skipper! ;)

Best of luck to those of you who have applied for Spring 2013, and those that have been accepted, Congrats!

I have been browsing these boards since I applied for this program last week, but little did I expect to see someone from my own college here. I have been accepted for the Spring Advantage 2013 program in Merchandise. (Seems they sent out those today).

I am 20 years going on 21, an awkward junior/senior, majoring in Business Management.
Belated welcome to the board, and congrats on being accepted for Merchandise. There's a lot of business majors, what's your background in?

Also, it seems that if colleges get one student accepted, another is most likely to be accepted into the program (as far as I've seen).

Have a Magical Day! :smickey:

Wow, quite the group here-- Welcome to the Disboards!

I can only pull the tour guide routine so long, but I'll be your skipper! ;)

Best of luck to those of you who have applied for Spring 2013, and those that have been accepted, Congrats!

Belated welcome to the board, and congrats on being accepted for Merchandise. There's a lot of business majors, what's your background in?

Also, it seems that if colleges get one student accepted, another is most likely to be accepted into the program (as far as I've seen).

I have a choice to be human resources or operations, I am going with human resources but my university has a general management major. Then HR and operations are minors. I plan to go on to graduate school after this. I only plan to do DCP once and then head to graduate school after next year. (As exciting as I am sure it will be, I have other places I want to explore and visit. :P)

Howdy, y'all! My name is Holly, and I'm a senior communication major from Houston, Texas, but more importantly, I am the loudest and proudest member of the Fightin' Texas Aggie Class of 2013! A-WHOOP!

It's been a long-time dream of mine to work for Disney, and I recently accepted my Disney College Program offer to participate as a concierge in the spring! I'm really looking forward to networking opportunities and creating magic! :)

Hello Holly, Welcome! Also, a big congratulations on accepting the concierge role, really a wonderful choice!

Hello, everyone. :-) My name is Taylor, and I'm from Colorado. I'm eighteen years old, and I just applied for the college program. I'm very excited and nervous. My phone interview is next Thursday. :-)

Little late on my part but hooray for fellow Coloradoans! I love seeing others on the board. :) Especially other college kids. Hope your interview went well!

Hi! :wave2: My name is Bobby and I'm a 21 year old Junior at CSU Monterey Bay studying Film. I was accepted into the College Program in an Attractions Role for Spring 2013!

Hi, Im Efrain from Puerto Rico and i really enjoy much my Disney College Program experience in Fall 2011.
I have been following this forum since two years, but i never make account of it. FINALLY i have an account:goodvibes

Right Now im doing my interviews for PI and i hope to be part of the company.

Hey everyone, I'm Kerri. I will be 23 in January and I am a senior at Kennesaw State University. I will be working Attractions during Spring Advantage 2013!

Hi everybody! I'm Melissa, but my friends call me Mel. I'm working on my second degree at Middle Tennessee State University. I have my phone interview Monday for the DCP, and I'm hoping to get accepted for merchandise or attractions! I'll be 26 next month.

Hello! I'm Katie! I'm 21 and a student at Indiana University! I will be applying for Fall Advantage 2013!! :earsgirl:

Hiya everyone! I'm Shaina, a junior studying public relations at the University of Southern California. I'm currently in the application process for a few PIs and have been a Disney nut since forever!

It's been a while since I've been on message boards and forums. Nice to meet you all!

Congratulations on those who have been accepted, and best of luck to the rest of you!

Welcome to the Boards as well. Feel free to ask any questions! :)

I've been posting on the dis for a few years, but I'm new to the college board. I'm Jen, I'm 24, from Chicago, and am a fall 2013 hopeful.

Hi everybody!

I'm Chrissy & I'm 24. I am entering the Disney college program for the spring advantage 2013 semester. I am placed in the attraction role. I'm really excited to meet new people and experience a bunch of new things

Hi everybody,

Im new to the college board. I'm Chrissy,24. I'm going to the DCP for the spring advantage 2013 semester. My role is attractions, kinda hoping for an icon attraction.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter