Hogwarts RP: the fantabulous part seven!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Georgie: "Don't scare the girl on her first day, Darius."

Darius: He rolled his eyes. "Oh please, Georgette. You should see me when I'm actually trying to scare a person, particularly a criminal or a suspect."

Claire: "Hello. May I ask what's happening in five minutes?"

Darius: "I don't know, that's the point. One thing you should learn about Hogwarts, anything can happen."

Darius: He rolled his eyes. "Oh please, Georgette. You should see me when I'm actually trying to scare a person, particularly a criminal or a suspect."

Darius: "I don't know, that's the point. One thing you should learn about Hogwarts, anything can happen."

Georgie: she chuckled quietly. "Where do you want me to go for the class? I'm supposed to stay with her. Or should I leave?"

Gabrielle: "Of corse, Jackson, I'm here to protect you." She slowly and shakily stood, lifting him, and walked over to the couch. She then sat and held him on her lap. "Jackson?" She asked. "Why do you like me?"

Doodle98 said:
Georgie: she chuckled quietly. "Where do you want me to go for the class? I'm supposed to stay with her. Or should I leave?"

Gabrielle: "Of corse, Jackson, I'm here to protect you." She slowly and shakily stood, lifting him, and walked over to the couch. She then sat and held him on her lap. "Jackson?" She asked. "Why do you like me?"

Jackson: "What do you mean?"

Jackson: "What do you mean?"

Gabrielle: "I just don't know why someone would like someone like me. I mean you're so amazing and then I'm just here being lame."

Darius: "You can just sit in the back and tune out. Claire, there's no seating chart so sit anywhere."

Darius: "You can just sit in the back and tune out. Claire, there's no seating chart so sit anywhere."

Georgie: "Okie doke. I might leave at some point if I feel a little loopy, just a warning. Good luck with class." She sat in the back corner, leaning against a wall. She tried to breathe calmly, but her breaths were shaky.

Fairywings said:

Claire: She raised her eyebrow. "Am I a criminal?"

Fairywings said:

Claire: She nodded.

Fairywings said:

Claire: "OK thank you." She found an empty desk.

OOC: If anyone wants to chat to Claire do so :)

Orreed said:
Claire: She raised her eyebrow. "Am I a criminal?"

Darius: "I hope not, because I'm not trying to scare you."

Lucas: "My godfather's pretty intense, don't mind him."

Fairywings said:
Darius: "I hope not, because I'm not trying to scare you."

Lucas: "My godfather's pretty intense, don't mind him."

Claire: "Oh sorry, misunderstanding."

She sat down. A boy talked to her.

"Oh ok. I'm Claire by the way. But you probably heard that. What's your name?"

Georgie: she pulled out some parchment and a quill and wrote to Evan.

To my lover,

I'm bored and I remembered when we wrote sweet letters to each other. It was fun. I miss you already,

Georgie.

She flicked her wand and the letter rolled up and disappeared, appearing in front of Evan.

Orreed said:
Claire: "Oh sorry, misunderstanding."

She sat down. A boy talked to her.

"Oh ok. I'm Claire by the way. But you probably heard that. What's your name?"

Lucas: "I'm Lucas. Call me Luke. 5th year. That's a - hm. Hold on a sec, let me ask an American. Alexei, bro, whats a fifth year in the US?"

Alexei: "I don't remember, I normally go to Durmstrang! Ask my sis!"

Lucas: "Now I gotta ask his litle sister. Hey Anya whats a fifth year i America?"

Anya: "10th grade or a sophomore!"

Lucas: "Thanks Anya!"

Fairywings said:
Lucas: "I'm Lucas. Call me Luke. 5th year. That's a - hm. Hold on a sec, let me ask an American. Alexei, bro, whats a fifth year in the US?"

Alexei: "I don't remember, I normally go to Durmstrang! Ask my sis!"

Lucas: "Now I gotta ask his litle sister. Hey Anya whats a fifth year i America?"

Anya: "10th grade or a sophomore!"

Lucas: "Thanks Anya!"

Claire: She smiled due to the fact she was already meeting friendly people. "Okay Luke! Oh cool, I'm a fifth year too."

Lucas: "Nice. Alexei is one pf my best friends, he and his sister are Russian Americans. Alexei is a sixth year Gryffindor and Anya is a first year Hufflepuff. Alexei is an exchange student this year from Durmstrang, thats located nears Russia, Georgia, Hungary, the Czech Republic, that area. Anya is an exchange student from Salem. My other best friend is Veronica, a sixth year Slytherin. She's just a regular student like me."

Fairywings said:
Lucas: "Nice. Alexei is one pf my best friends, he and his sister are Russian Americans. Alexei is a sixth year Gryffindor and Anya is a first year Hufflepuff. Alexei is an exchange student this year from Durmstrang, thats located nears Russia, Georgia, Hungary, the Czech Republic, that area. Anya is an exchange student from Salem. My other best friend is Veronica, a sixth year Slytherin. She's just a regular student like me."

Claire: "Oh wow cool. This place is hopping. Salem? That's where the American school is. I think Anya went there right? I went there too. What a small world. I lived in Cap Cod which was about three hours from Salem."

Orreed said:
Claire: "Oh wow cool. This place is hopping. Salem? That's where the American school is. I think Anya went there right? I went there too. What a small world. I lived in Cap Cod which was about three hours from Salem."

Lucas: "Yeah. The Romanovs live in New York I believe."

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter