Hogwarts RP: the fantabulous part seven!

Status
Not open for further replies.
OOC: Thank you! :thumbsup2 Tori: Tori smiled. "Bass!" Bass: "I heard you got into an argument with Ivan." he said flatly. "That's never good, maybe it's a sign that you both weren't meant to be." Tori: "Don't say that. Is everything okay? You just seem......different." Bass: "I look exactly as I should look!" he yelled angrily. He walked away, then transformed back into Phyllis when Tori was far away from him.

OOC: This is going to scare the crud out of Jane.

OOC: This is going to scare the crud out of Jane.

OOC: Lol you just made my night. Yes this will probably not sit well with her.

Phyllis (as Bass): Bass walked around the school with a dull face, looking around Hogwarts absentmindedly.

OOC: Lol you just made my night. Yes this will probably not sit well with her. Phyllis (as Bass): Bass walked around the school with a dull face, looking around Hogwarts absentmindedly.

Jane: She left the great hall and ran into Bass. She kissed him on the cheek. "Good morning. "

OOC: okay.

Anya: She was bored. She saw an older girl, another Huffkepuff. "Hi," she said quietly.

Jolie: she smiled. "Hi. I'm Jolie. You're Anya, right?" She realized she had a tiny of her black blood running from her arm where Nurse Wood drew the blood. She quickly wiped it off.

Claire: She walked out of the headmasters office. Gryfindor seemed like a cool house. She arrived at her first class, bag causally hanging on one shoulder.

Claire: She walked out of the headmasters office. Gryfindor seemed like a cool house. She arrived at her first class, bag causally hanging on one shoulder.

Harriet: she saw Claire out of her office. "If you need any help, just call me." Her eyes widened. "Wait!" She had an idea. She chased after her.

Doodle98 said:
Harriet: she saw Claire out of her office. "If you need any help, just call me." Her eyes widened. "Wait!" She had an idea. She chased after her.

Claire: "Thanks Miss." She stopped when the lady chased after her.

Doodle98 said:
Jolie: she smiled. "Hi. I'm Jolie. You're Anya, right?" She realized she had a tiny of her black blood running from her arm where Nurse Wood drew the blood. She quickly wiped it off.

Anya: "Yeah, I'm Anya, its nice to meet you Jolie. Are you okay?"

Claire: "Thanks Miss." She stopped when the lady chased after her.

OOC: Harriet Marcus is the headmistress. We normally use the professor's first names because so much has happened. Like Evan is professor Smith, Melanie is Professor Black, Georgie is Ex-Professor Toodle, stuff like that.

Harriet: "Since it's your first day, would you like someone to show you around? I have someone who could. Hogwarts is a big place, and it's easy to get lost."

Doodle98 said:
OOC: Harriet Marcus is the headmistress. We normally use the professor's first names because so much has happened. Like Evan is professor Smith, Melanie is Professor Black, Georgie is Ex-Professor Toodle, stuff like that.

Harriet: "Since it's your first day, would you like someone to show you around? I have someone who could. Hogwarts is a big place, and it's easy to get lost."

OOC: "Okay thanks."

Claire: "Thank you Headmistress Hairret. I'd apperiate that."

OOC: "Okay thanks."

Claire: "Thank you Headmistress Hairret. I'd apperiate that."

Harriet: she grinned and sent a patronus to Georgie. 'Georgette, I have a job for you.'

Georgie: she was bored in Evan's office when she got the patronus. She perked up. 'Be right there' she replied. She quickly changed and got ready. She ran out to Evan. "I have a job right now!" She squealed and kissed him. "See you later, babe." She disapparated to Harriet. "Hey, what do you need me for?"

Harriet: "Can you show Claire around today? It's her first day. If you feel like you're going to break down at any time call me."

Georgie: she sighed. "Okay." She held out her hand. "Hi, I'm Georgette Toodle, Professor Smith's fiancé. You can call me Georgie though. I guess I'm showing you to your classes today."

Doodle98 said:
Jolie: "Yeah, I'm okay. I had blood drawn earlier, I'm fine. So do you like Hogwarts?"

Anya: "Its big and pretty but its got lots of death eaters and its not much like a school. I guess its cool."

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter