Hogwarts RP: the fantabulous part seven!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Fairywings said:
OOC: It has its fast moments and slow parts, depending upon how well the ideas flow and how involved people are.

OOC: True. It's still cool how fast it goes.
Night!

OOC: well, that's.... Oh. I'm not going to scream, I sorta expected it. I guess that means we need another teacher too. ANNEY THIS IS SO SAD!!!!! And I was right! Muahaha! Isis Black! I'm a flipping genius! But now I'm sad and thinking of reactions. Jackson, Nagini, Corbin, Evan, Georgie, Gabrielle, Christi, oh god.

OOC: well, that's.... Oh. I'm not going to scream, I sorta expected it. I guess that means we need another teacher too. ANNEY THIS IS SO SAD!!!!! And I was right! Muahaha! Isis Black! I'm a flipping genius! But now I'm sad and thinking of reactions. Jackson, Nagini, Corbin, Evan, Georgie, Gabrielle, Christi, oh god.

OOC: no we don't. I'll get one.

I know. I know. I can't believe I actually did it...seeing it in writing is a whole other story than imagining it in my head.

OOC: no we don't. I'll get one.

OOC: i guess it's this time...

Harriet: she had received a very weak patronus, one she could barely make out. She apparated to them. "M-melanie? Merlin." She fainted.

OOC: NOOOOO! She was one of my favorite characters on this thread.

Jane: She tried not to cry but she did anyway.

Fiona: She stared at the wall, sad.

The office of the deceased Professor Melanie Black was tidy for the exception of only a few small items. A few papers were still on her desk from grading; on the floor there laid a small but definable engagement ring where it had slipped off of her finger.

The office of the deceased Professor Melanie Black was tidy for the exception of only a few small items. A few papers were still on her desk from grading; on the floor there laid a small but definable engagement ring where it had slipped off of her finger.

OOC: my god Anney, do you want to make me cry?

Georgie: she patronused Melanie but when it reached her it fizzled. She walked into her office and picked up the ring. She paled, something had to be wrong. She patronused Darius. "Where's Mel?"

OOC: Number 3...oh gosh. This thread is so depressing at the moment.

And Doodle, you're not alone. I think I'm going to cry. That was meant to foreshadow her death but I forgot to write it last night.

Doodle98 said:
OOC: i guess it's this time...

Harriet: she had received a very weak patronus, one she could barely make out. She apparated to them. "M-melanie? Merlin." She fainted.

Claire: She panicked. It took strength, but she lifted the headmistress and set her on the couch. Who would she ask for help... nurse! She ran to the nurse. "M'mam there are people being tortured in a cave, I was one of them but sneaked out, and I told the headmistress and she fainted."

OCC: The death is even sad for me and I don't know her character well...

Claire: She panicked. It took strength, but she lifted the headmistress and set her on the couch. Who would she ask for help... nurse! She ran to the nurse. "M'mam there are people being tortured in a cave, I was one of them but sneaked out, and I told the headmistress and she fainted." OCC: The death is even sad for me and I don't know her character well...

Nurse wood: "can you bring them to me? I'll fix them up."

Anya: She curled up into a ball, unsure what to do.

Lucas: He stared down at the body of the beloved professor, shocked. He was frozen, standing still like a statue.

OOC: Shoot, Anney, this is even more depressing than my most depressing character death (you wanna see it?). Stop depressing me!

OOC: my god Anney, do you want to make me cry?

Georgie: she patronused Melanie but when it reached her it fizzled. She walked into her office and picked up the ring. She paled, something had to be wrong. She patronused Darius. "Where's Mel?"

Darius: He patronused back, his voice teetering between emotional and professional. "Mel found the location of the kids first, I followed. There was...something happened...I should wait."

Anya: She curled up into a ball, unsure what to do. Lucas: He stared down at the body of the beloved professor, shocked. He was frozen, standing still like a statue. OOC: Shoot, Anney, this is even more depressing than my most depressing character death (you wanna see it?). Stop depressing me! Darius: He patronused back, his voice teetering between emotional and professional. "Mel found the location of the kids first, I followed. There was...something happened...I should wait."

Georgie: she noticed his voice, but didn't think much of it. "Can you tell her I found her ring in her office?"

Anya: She curled up into a ball, unsure what to do.

Lucas: He stared down at the body of the beloved professor, shocked. He was frozen, standing still like a statue.

OOC: Shoot, Anney, this is even more depressing than my most depressing character death (you wanna see it?). Stop depressing me!

Darius: He patronused back, his voice teetering between emotional and professional. "Mel found the location of the kids first, I followed. There was...something happened...I should wait."

OOC: I'm sorry! :( Believe me, when I actually typed it out I felt so bad I couldn't even cry. I would like to see it, actually.
All I want is for her body to get back to Hogwarts. I'm not sure why it's so important to me, but it is.

Claire: She panicked. It took strength, but she lifted the headmistress and set her on the couch. Who would she ask for help... nurse! She ran to the nurse. "M'mam there are people being tortured in a cave, I was one of them but sneaked out, and I told the headmistress and she fainted."

OCC: The death is even sad for me and I don't know her character well...

OOC: Oh goodness. That's saying something. And we need a new thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter