Hogwarts RP part eight.

OOC: I am sooooo confused. You guys want to kill Evan?

OOC: idea: what if JP finds the stone? He could consider bringing Jolie back but would be conflicted because he likes Claire???

OOC: idea: what if JP finds the stone? He could consider bringing Jolie back but would be conflicted because he likes Claire???

OOC: I think that we have been using the stone a bit too much, but that's just my opinion. In the books, it didn't even fully bring back a person, but we already twisted it.

OOC: I think that we have been using the stone a bit too much, but that's just my opinion. In the books, it didn't even fully bring back a person, but we already twisted it.

OOC: yeah, but it was just used, so it's in the school right now. I was just thinkin.

OOC: Aagh! I've neglected doing the quote of the day for like 2 days!
"You know your mother, Malfoy? The expression on her face - like she's got dung under her nose? Is she like that all the time or just because you were with her?"

OOC: I love this and I can't believe you forgot the quote!

OOC: I slept okay, but I'm not really sure why I woke up so early.

Melanie: She nodded and left the room in search for Christi.

OOC: Did I tell you I've got three plan B's to choose from for Mel? I'll only use them if I'm absolutely sure nothing else will work, though, because I'm afraid they would backfire on me.

Christi: She was lost in thought.

Georgie: she went over to Evan. "One of Mel's family members are in the school."

OOC: I'll give you two, only because the other would probably mess her up more and I don't want to give Brandon any ideas (he would be in charge of it).

1-I've mentioned this before, but Callum comes back, as in he was being held hostage and never actually died. I'm afraid, though, that it would be awkward/too much for her, especially since he'd be like 50 and she hasn't seen him since he was 35.

2-You actually got me thinking about this one. Okay, so Long story short Mel has a twin brother, maybe a few minutes older. She thought he died with her mom but he escaped, just never found her. I always imagined Mel as an only child, but if I absolutely had to I could make it work.

I really would rather not go through with either, but they're good for back-up.

OOC: I think 1 is better, 2 might hinder things between Mel and Evan

OOC: I have an idea about killing Louis that has to do with Noelle's plan.

OOC: This is my opinion on the issue

OOC: I agree with Wings.

Also, 2 would only be used in the event that Evan completely hated her, which I don't see happening. I personally don't want to use either because I don't think she can take any more drastic changes, but in the worst case scenario I'd consider it.

OOC: I agree with Wings.

Also, 2 would only be used in the event that Evan completely hated her, which I don't see happening. I personally don't want to use either because I don't think she can take any more drastic changes, but in the worst case scenario I'd consider it.

OOC: It won't. I don't think I could ever bring myself to make that happen

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter