Hogwarts RP part eight.

OOC: May I hear plan bs?

Georgie: she went to look for Evan.

OOC: I'll give you two, only because the other would probably mess her up more and I don't want to give Brandon any ideas (he would be in charge of it).

1-I've mentioned this before, but Callum comes back, as in he was being held hostage and never actually died. I'm afraid, though, that it would be awkward/too much for her, especially since he'd be like 50 and she hasn't seen him since he was 35.

2-You actually got me thinking about this one. Okay, so Long story short Mel has a twin brother, maybe a few minutes older. She thought he died with her mom but he escaped, just never found her. I always imagined Mel as an only child, but if I absolutely had to I could make it work.

I really would rather not go through with either, but they're good for back-up.

OOC: I'll give you two, only because the other would probably mess her up more and I don't want to give Brandon any ideas (he would be in charge of it). 1-I've mentioned this before, but Callum comes back, as in he was being held hostage and never actually died. I'm afraid, though, that it would be awkward/too much for her, especially since he'd be like 50 and she hasn't seen him since he was 35. 2-You actually got me thinking about this one. Okay, so Long story short Mel has a twin brother, maybe a few minutes older. She thought he died with her mom but he escaped, just never found her. I always imagined Mel as an only child, but if I absolutely had to I could make it work. I really would rather not go through with either, but they're good for back-up.

OOC: that's probably a good choice then :)

I'm not sure what to do....

OOC: I dunno. We really can't do anything but just chill until Wings or some of the others are on.

OOC: Kay. Uhh, how about that one sports team I obviously don't watch but have no idea what else to say so I used 'how about those 'insert sports team'?' because I'm weird?

OOC: Kay. Uhh, how about that one sports team I obviously don't watch but have no idea what else to say so I used 'how about those 'insert sports team'?' because I'm weird?

OOC: what? I heard was a big football game at LSU last night, if that's what you mean.

OOC: what? I heard was a big football game at LSU last night, if that's what you mean.

OOC: no idea whatsoever. I'm weird. I have no idea how to play or how to watch football, so I'm kinda lost when it comes to that stuff.

OOC: no idea whatsoever. I'm weird. I have no idea how to play or how to watch football, so I'm kinda lost when it comes to that stuff.

OOC: I don't like football. Actually, I hate it with a fiery passion because of certain factors, like it reminds me of the worst months of my life. I just hear about it from my dad lol.

OOC: I don't like football. Actually, I hate it with a fiery passion because of certain factors, like it reminds me of the worst months of my life. I just hear about it from my dad lol.

OOC: someone who understands! My dad has no idea about football either.

Phyllis 2: She appeared on the floor next to Phyllis. She said, "You let him go. Why?"

Phyllis: She didn't want to talk to her other self right now. She said, "I love my sister. Yes?"

Phyllis 2: "I told you that she needed her pain. You agreed, so you must know about something. There's something that you aren't telling yourself."

Phyllis: "I plan to keep her distracted. Without Troy, I would have had to drag her along with me. Ivan's little Lori isn't my target anymore."

Phyllis 2: "You're learning. Explain our plan."

Phyllis: "Not today. I'm still plotting."

Phyllis 2: She chuckled as she put her arms around Phyllis's shoulders. She said, "I'll go." Then Phyllis 2 dissolved.

OOC: Aagh! I've neglected doing the quote of the day for like 2 days!
"You know your mother, Malfoy? The expression on her face - like she's got dung under her nose? Is she like that all the time or just because you were with her?"

OOC: Aagh! I've neglected doing the quote of the day for like 2 days! "You know your mother, Malfoy? The expression on her face - like she's got dung under her nose? Is she like that all the time or just because you were with her?"

OOC: ahh! *implodes from awesomeness*

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter