Two and a half insane people (Nagini and Georgie and kinda Jackson.),
Three proposals,
Four adoptions,
One pregnancy,
One wedding,
A bunch of people coming back from the dead,
A bunch of student deaths,
Like 5 love triangles,
And we shall continue with this and descriptions of characters once I finish them.
And 2000 pages full of Hogwarts fun.
Now go!

Claire: "Nurse Wood, I don't think I can carry them all. We need help."

OOC: I like the intro. Quirky and fun :-)

Claire: "Nurse Wood, I don't think I can carry them all. We need help." OOC: I like the intro. Quirky and fun :-)

OOC: that's me. The quirky girlie.

Nurse Wood: "Take me to them."

Claire: She led the nurse to the cave, wand ready.

Nurse Wood: she helped take the victims to the infirmary, stopping at Melanie's body. Tears filled her eyes. "No."

OOC: Wasn't Mel engaged? Jane: She nodded.

Nurse Wood: "Darius, take her to Evan, Georgie, and Corbin." She put her arms around Jane and disappeared with her. "Lay here, dear." she had a bed near Bass saved for her.

Doodle98 said:
Nurse Wood: "Darius, take her to Evan, Georgie, and Corbin." She put her arms around Jane and disappeared with her. "Lay here, dear." she had a bed near Bass saved for her.

Darius: He hesitated, stuck between his duties to his son amd his duties to his friend.

Darius: He hesitated, stuck between his duties to his son amd his duties to his friend.

Marissa Wood: she went back to the cave. "Darius, I'll take care of Luke. He'll be alright. I'm a professional healer, need I remind you."

Lucas: "Apparently the legendary broom my ancestors made is around here somewhere," he mumbled, searching.

Lucas: "Apparently the legendary broom my ancestors made is around here somewhere," he mumbled, searching.

Nurse Wood: "I want to get you healed up first. We can put protections around the cave and come back later."

Lucas: "No, I want my broom now, it's my property and someone just tried to take it from me!"

Nurse Wood: "Use a spell or something. Please." She looked at Darius. "Please take her somewhere. I hate to see Mel like this."

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter