Hogwarts RP Part 5

OOC: Guys, this is really awkward for me having to figure out how to say this, but I think I've mentioned this before.

Since they aren't my characters, of course I have no control over what I've just read, but Georgie and Evan had BETTER get married soon.

OOC: they will, don't worry.

Nagini: she sighed with relief. "Thank god."

Georgie: "I won't. I think this means we have to get married soon, I don't wand a lump where my skinny used to be when I wear that dress. A-are you happy though?"

OOC: Guys, this is really awkward for me having to figure out how to say this, but I think I've mentioned this before.

Since they aren't my characters, of course I have no control over what I've just read, but Georgie and Evan had BETTER get married soon.

OOC: I had no control over what I just read either, Doodle threw it at me, I didn't really have much choice in the manner.

OOC: sorry. I got bored. ;) if you want I can change it.

OOC: Yeah, concerning this topic the last time you brought it up, I sided with Anney, and I still am. If you want something to do, just tell me, and I'll bring back Veronica or create a new student or something.

Doodle98 said:
Nagini: she felt his hair. It had product in it. "You still do look adorable."

Joey: He blushed, putting a hand on her cheek. "I guess that's okay. You look beautiful." He kissed her.

OOC: Yeah, concerning this topic the last time you brought it up, I sided with Anney, and I still am. If you want something to do, just tell me, and I'll bring back Veronica or create a new student or something.

OOC: okie dokie. I feel bad now. Just ignore all of that then. Evan kept talking about it so I was just like hmmm... I wasn't sure wether or not to do it.

Georgie: she couldn't eat much more food. She hadn't been eating a lot, and she was still out of it. She put her hand on Evan's. "I'm tired."

OOC: I just saw a Mcdonalds commercial about how it was sooo healthy because it had special apple slices. I'm not sure if that works.

Joey: He blushed, putting a hand on her cheek. "I guess that's okay. You look beautiful." He kissed her.

Nagini: she giggled. "Thanks. You know my hair will frizz out again after the next time I shower."

OOC: okie dokie. I feel bad now. Just ignore all of that then. Evan kept talking about it so I was just like hmmm... I wasn't sure wether or not to do it.

Georgie: she couldn't eat much more food. She hadn't been eating a lot, and she was still out of it. She put her hand on Evan's. "I'm tired."

OOC: I just saw a Mcdonalds commercial about how it was sooo healthy because it had special apple slices. I'm not sure if that works.

OOC: I thought Georgie was going to yell at him, I had no idea you were coming up with that.

If I had a Gryffindor Girl and a Slytherin Boy I'd have a boy and girl student in each house. I'm tempted to do that.

Doodle98 said:
Nagini: she giggled. "Thanks. You know my hair will frizz out again after the next time I shower."

Joey: "Aside from it, you'll always be beautiful."

OOC: I thought Georgie was going to yell at him, I had no idea you were coming up with that.

If I had a Gryffindor Girl and a Slytherin Boy I'd have a boy and girl student in each house. I'm tempted to do that.

OOC: sorry! She wouldn't yell at him. And I completely forgot about the stuff that happened before. And that would be funny.

OOC: I apologize about that, I figured this would be very awkward, but know that I will come out and say it if I have an issue with something. Not to make anyone feel bad or anything, but because I have high standards for what I do, read, etc.
Just so we're clear, I don't have an issue if you guys decide to go for it after the wedding.

OOC: I apologize about that, I figured this would be very awkward, but know that I will come out and say it if I have an issue with something. Not to make anyone feel bad or anything, but because I have high standards for what I do, read, etc.
Just so we're clear, I don't have an issue if you guys decide to go for it after the wedding.

OOC: I do side with you on the subject, it's just that sometimes things move very quickly for me on RPs, particularly as I write a lot for many posts, and that was one of those fast moments.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter