Joey: He smiled, waiting patiently.

Ooc: Yeah, threads ruin our fast! We will need another thread. XD

OOC: Right?

Flo: "Okay, baby, I think you're done."

Nagini: she thanked her and turned to Joey. "So?"
1293398044_3459_full.jpeg

OOC: Also, all of my hogwarts polyvores:
http://www.polyvore.com/cgi/collection?id=2621751

OOC: Yeah, it is really fun to monitor this one.

Georgie: she glanced nervously at her fiancé a few times.

Doodle98 said:
Nagini: "Of corse. Are we going back to our boarding school? Or are we going to go somewhere else?"

Joey: "Boarding school..." He snickered at the term she used. "Wherever you'd like." He smiled.

Ooc: *facepalm* auto correct changed whatever to Egg Herbert. What kind of screwed up phone am I on? XD

Nagini: "I don't care."

Georgie: she couldn't take it. "Evan, we need to talk. Now. Please. It's kinda important."

Doodle98 said:
Nagini: "I don't care."

Georgie: she couldn't take it. "Evan, we need to talk. Now. Please. It's kinda important."

Joey: "Let's go back then." He payed and walked out.

OOC: Those are awesome.

Evan: "You okay?"

Georgie: she grabbed Evan's hand and dragged him into an empty room. "Okay, so you know how you said we weren't having the baby now? Well we aren't. B-but in about nine months we are." She said nervously.

OOC: thank you!

Georgie: she grabbed Evan's hand and dragged him into an empty room. "Okay, so you know how you said we weren't having the baby now? Well we aren't. B-but in about nine months we are." She said nervously.

OOC: thank you!

Evan: His mouth dropped open. "No way."

Evan: "But we aren't even married, Mel will murder if she finds out. You can't tell her."

Georgie: "I won't. I think this means we have to get married soon, I don't wand a lump where my skinny used to be when I wear that dress. A-are you happy though?"

OOC: Guys, this is really awkward for me having to figure out how to say this, but I think I've mentioned this before.

Since they aren't my characters, of course I have no control over what I've just read, but Georgie and Evan had BETTER get married soon.

Joey: He grabbed her hand and apparated back to Hogwarts. "Now you can tell Sawyer and me apart." He smiled.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter