Hogwarts RP Part 5

Georgie: "Oh?" She slid next to him and sipped her coffee. She put her right hand on his left, her ring sparkling in the light. "I can see why your dad and grandfather proposed with this ring. It's absolutely stunning. Thank you."

Evan: "You're welcome. I'm going to need it back it one day though, so I can give it to our son."

Evan: "You're welcome. I'm going to need it back it one day though, so I can give it to our son."

Georgie: she rolled her eyes. "How do you know we're even having a son?" The thought of their future family made her excited. She wanted it to happen soon. They already had Bella, she hoped they could have kids of their own.

Georgie: she rolled her eyes. "How do you know we're even having a son?" The thought of their future family made her excited. She wanted it to happen soon. They already had Bella, she hoped they could have kids of their own.

Evan: "Well we can't pass it down to Isabella or Christina, so it'll have to go to our son, I haven't named him yet."

Evan: "Well we can't pass it down to Isabella or Christina, so it'll have to go to our son, I haven't named him yet."

Georgie: "Mel?" Was the first thing that popped into her head. "That's a boy's name." She put a hand on her small stomach, thinking of when there would be a child in there. It seemed very strange to her.

Georgie: "Mel?" Was the first thing that popped into her head. "That's a boy's name." She put a hand on her small stomach, thinking of when there would be a child in there. It seemed very strange to her.

Evan: He shrugged. "Maybe. Christina will be Christina Melanie though, for Christine and Mel, so maybe not two children named for Mel. William? Joshua? Shane? Pierce?"

Evan: He shrugged. "Maybe. Christina will be Christina Melanie though, for Christine and Mel though, so maybe not two children named for Mel. William? Joshua? Shane? Pierce?"

Georgie: "Oh." She was embarrassed she wasn't allowed to name her own children. Was she really that crazy? It seemed like Evan was planning out their future together. Even though she loved it, she still wished she could help. Of corse, she would never say so.

Georgie: "Oh." She was embarrassed she wasn't allowed to name her own children. Was she really that crazy? It seemed like Evan was planning out their future together. Even though she loved it, she still wished she could help. Of corse, she would never say so.

Evan: He shrugged. "I'll decide later, it's not like the kid's being born now. I'm probably going overboard and being crazy."

Melanie: She finished up the decorations in the great hall and moved on to the corridors.

Doodle98 said:
Nagini: "I have no idea." She hissed over her shoulder.

Flo: "Almost done, baby girl. You're going to love it."

Joey: He smiled, waiting patiently.

Ooc: Yeah, threads ruin our fast! We will need another thread. XD

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter