Hogwarts RP Part 2!

Status
Not open for further replies.

OOC: Guys this is terrible. I don't know where I'm going with either of my characters.

Harmony: She skipped out of the great hall. "What a fab dinner!" She told her twin Hailey who was walking next to her.

Hailey: "Dinner is always "Fab". She said making quotation marks with her fingers. Hailey was in slytherin while her twin sister was in Ravenclaw. They were both so different, yet so alike...

They both had the same big blue eyes, and the same beautiful shade of blonde hair that hung a 1 or 2 inches above their waist. Both girls also looked just like their mother.

disneyanney said:
OOC: oh good! I was worried there for a second.

OOC: I think most people haven't seen it or read it, I have done both. LOL, I have a shirt with one of those hello my name is stickers on the shirt, and in the box it says "Inigo Montoya. You killed my father. Prepare to die."

OOC: I think most people haven't seen it or read it, I have done both. LOL, I have a shirt with one of those hello my name is stickers on the shirt, and in the box it says "Inigo Montoya. You killed my father. Prepare to die."

OOC: I want that shirt so much it's inconceivable!

Doodle98 said:
OOC: I want that shirt so much it's inconceivable!

OOC: I got it at Kohl's, but I wouldn't be surprised if you could find it online or at other stores. It can't be harder to get than a Holocaust cloak.

OOC: That's me everyday Anney

OOC: You know I've been thinking about that a lot lately. I love your characters. We'll have to think of a way to involve them somehow like the other students (Jane and them).

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter