Hogwarts RP Part 2!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Doodle98

<font color=purple>"42-42-564, whenever you want t
Wow, we filled up a whole thread already! well, here is the new one!

List of Students:
Lucinda Jay (Cindy), Gryffindor, 3rd Year-Cinderella8
Jackson Finch, Ravenclaw, 3rd Year-BK228
Gabrielle McLee, Ravenclaw, 6th Year-Doodle98
Marciline Merriweather, Hufflepuff, 4th Year-Silvermist20
Brielle Wilkes, Ravenclaw, 5th Year-Orreed
Braxton Wilkes, Slytherin, 6th Year-Orreed
Kami Caldwell, Gryffindor, 4th Year-soccer_mickey
Arya Hale, Slytherin, 4th Year-stitch5ever
Lucas "Luke" Sullivan, Hufflepuff, 5th Year-Fairywings
Veronica "Nic" Spencer, Slytherin, 6th Year-Fairywings
August Lancaster, Hufflepuff, 2nd Year-soccer_mickey
Jane Vlanklyn, Gryffindor, 3rd Year-1elle2
Elizebeth "Ella", 3rd Year, Ravenclaw-1elle2
Vanessa Amara, 4th Year, Slytherin-Cinderella8
Nagini Lestrange, 7th Year, Slytherin-Doodle98
Lilly Cader, 3rd Year, Ravenclaw-Marigrace012
Katherine Holly Stokes, 4th Year, Gryffindor-disneyanney
Tori Davenport, 5th Year, Ravenclaw-The Villianess
Bass Bookslie, 5th Year, Ravenclaw-The Villianess
Mary Katherine, 6th Year, Beauxbatons, Ravenclaw-Cinderella8
Ivy Scott, 4th Year, Beauxbatons, Ravenclaw-Fairywings
Piper, 5th Year, Beauxbatons, Hufflepuff-abidale
Adelle Agnus, 6th Year, Beauxbatons, Gryffindor-jessidoll
Alexei Romanov, 6th Year, Durmstrang, Gryffindor-Fairywings
Jolie Leroy, 4th Year, Beauxbatons, Hufflepuff-Doodle98

List of Teachers:
Jezebel Jay, Headmaster-Doodle98
Toby Fitzgerald, DADA, Slytherin Head-BK228
Juniper North, Care of Magical Creatures, Hufflepuff Head-soccer_mickey
Harriet Marcus, Transfiguration, Ravenclaw Head-Doodle98
Melanie Black, Charms, Gryffindor Head-disneyanney
Evan Smith, History of Magic-Fairywings
Morgan Claybourne, Potions-Fairywings
Melody da Nala, Divination-1elle2
Lydia Nyle, Herbology-1elle2
Nancy Lilac, Nurse-1elle2
Nyala Osborn, Nurse-Cinderella8

List of Death Eaters:
Admon Amara-Cinderella8
Freya Finch-BK228
Alaine Dane, Werewolf-1elle2
Lucius Malfoy-BK228
Augustus Rockwood-BK228
Nagini Lestrange-Doodle98
Gillert-BK228

Schedule:
First Period: DADA
2nd: Care of Magical Creatures
3rd: Transfiguration
4th: Charms
5th: History of Magic
6th: Lunch
7th: Potions
8th: Divination
9th: Herbology

Here is the roster for quid ditch:

Gryffindor:
Chasers:
need three
Beaters:
Jane, Alexei
Keeper:
Holly
Seeker:
need one

Hufflepuff:
Chasers:
need three
Beaters:
need 2
Keeper:
need one
Seeker: Luke

Ravenclaw:
Chasers:
Ivy, need two more
Beaters:
need 2
Keeper:
need one
Seeker: Gabrielle

Slytherin:
Chasers:
need three
Beaters:
need 2
Keeper:
Seeker:
Nagini

Link to first thread: http://disboards.com/showthread.php?t=3123314

OOC: Yay! I also just got on so here's what's copied from the old thread both characters for the two they were talking to.

Tori:"Ah, true. What about being in danger to pranks from your prankers?"

Bass: Bass gave Jane a sweet smile as he opened a book. He said, "Look, here's a whole article dedicated to werewolf signs."

OOC: Yay! I also just got on so here's what's copied from the old thread both characters for the two they were talking to.

Tori:"Ah, true. What about being in danger to pranks from your prankers?"

Bass: Bass gave Jane a sweet smile as he opened a book. He said, "Look, here's a whole article dedicated to werewolf signs."

Gabrielle: "The pranks have definitely gotten worse. I am honestly a bit afraid."

Gabrielle: "The pranks have definitely gotten worse. I am honestly a bit afraid."

Tori: "So if someone were to like like an alleged werewolf, the pranks would rub off on them? Does this mean you really can't socialize with anyone?"

Tori: "So if someone were to like like an alleged werewolf, the pranks would rub off on them? Does this mean you really can't socialize with anyone?"

Gabrielle: she sighed. "Yeah. Pretty much. Cindy and Adelle got egged too."

Gabrielle: she sighed. "Yeah. Pretty much. Cindy and Adelle got egged too."

Tori: "Uh, how far do these pranks usually go?" she asked. "Like, is there nothing they wouldn't do? Or, maybe they will stop at nothing if that's the better wording?"

Tori: "Uh, how far do these pranks usually go?" she asked. "Like, is there nothing they wouldn't do? Or, maybe they will stop at nothing if that's the better wording?"

Gabrielle: "I don't know. They will probably get worse." just then, someone walked by them snickering.

Ooc: are they still in the hallway?

Gabrielle: "I don't know. They will probably get worse." just then, someone walked by them snickering.

Ooc: are they still in the hallway?

OOC: Yes.

Tori: "One last question. Can I trust you?"

Alaine: " Nagini, do you want me to put my instant werewolf potion in Jane's drink during her date? I mean, really, shouldn't we see if they like each other first?" She couldn't waste the potion-she had invented it herself, and took several months to make 10 cups. She only had 9 left, for a school year.

Jane: She raised her eyebrows at Bass. " How to identify a werewolf? Really, the way people spend their time, it amazes me!" She hid her nervousness. She had to let him really like her, before she told him the truth. Also, she knew that Tori would never want him in danger-which he already was, at least when everyone figures out she was dating him...

Alaine: " Nagini, do you want me to put my instant werewolf potion in Jane's drink during her date? I mean, really, shouldn't we see if they like each other first?" She couldn't waste the potion-she had invented it herself, and took several months to make 10 cups. She only had 9 left, for a school year.

Jane: She raised her eyebrows at Bass. " How to identify a werewolf? Really, the way people spend their time, it amazes me!" She hid her nervousness. She had to let him really like her, before she told him the truth. Also, she knew that Tori would never want him in danger-which he already was, at least when everyone figures out she was dating him...

Nagini: "Does it even matter if he likes her? He will tell people, if he doesn't die first. Just put a little bit in, so she only stays like that for a few minutes."

Nagini: "Does it even matter if he likes her? He will tell people, if he doesn't die first. Just put a little bit in, so she only stays like that for a few minutes."

Alaine: " Alright, but I will need a distraction at the end of the date. Will you help me? Just long enough for me to slip it in her drink and get out. Any ideas?"

OOC: Has Nagini responded to Jackson?

And I think the list of teachers should be edited since Linus is dead and eventually Fitzgerald will take over.

OOC: Has Nagini responded to Jackson?

And I think the list of teachers should be edited since Linus is dead and eventually Fitzgerald will take over.

OOC: I was going to ask you about him. Will Fitzgerald be out for a while?

disneyanney said:
OOC: I was going to ask you about that. Will Fitzgerald be out for a while?

OOC: Well I'm hoping not. I'd like to play the real him soonish. That'll depend on how long Doodle's plan with Nagini is.

OOC: Should we not also add the transfer students and the newer Hogwarts students to the student list? And Professor Claybourne isn't there either

OOC: Well I'm hoping not. I'd like to play the real him soonish. That'll depend on how long Doodle's plan with Nagini is.

OOC: okay. Was just wondering if any of the teachers should find him/clues as to where he may be during their search.

OOC: The list does need to be updated. Cindy and Doodle will straiten this out.
Also, Fitzgerald can't have a working cell phone in Hogwarts grounds because there is so much magic. Any other electronics also.

Holly: She decided to go to the library instead of her dorm, reasoning with herself that it was fine because the librarian was there. Once there she pulled a random book off of the shelf and began to read.

Holly: She decided to go to the library instead of her dorm, reasoning with herself that it was fine because the librarian was there. Once there she pulled a random book off of the shelf and began to read.

Jane: She saw Holly enter, but Holly hadn't seen her. " Bass, I need to speak to someone. I'll be back." She walked up behind Holly and tapped her shoulder. Holly jumped.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter