Hogwarts RP Part 2!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Zi: "thanks. I thought you would be upset. You're lucky - Jackson's a really good guy. And... He even knows you're a werewolf. But it doesnt bother him. That's a good quality."

Gabrielle: she went silent. She thought about him dying. Her eyes got teary. "He is a great guy. He-he died for me. I-I found the stone, he's okay now, but he doesn't know how much it hurt me, how much it still hurts.

Gabrielle: she went silent. She thought about him dying. Her eyes got teary. "He is a great guy. He-he died for me. I-I found the stone, he's okay now, but he doesn't know how much it hurt me, how much it still hurts.

Zi: she had a sudden pang of sympathy for Gabrielle. She felt guilty as she remembered spending time with Jackson. How could she do such a thing, making Gab jealous when Gab already had so much other pain to deal with? Zi would never understand the kind of pain Gab had to live through, but the least she could do was try not to add any other worries to Gab's many sufferings. "I'm sorry," Zi whispered, hanging her head in sadness for Gab.

Zi: she had a sudden pang of sympathy for Gabrielle. She felt guilty as she remembered spending time with Jackson. How could she do such a thing, making Gab jealous when Gab already had so much other pain to deal with? Zi would never understand the kind of pain Gab had to live through, but the least she could do was try not to add any other worries to Gab's many sufferings. "I'm sorry," Zi whispered, hanging her head in sadness for Gab.

Gabrielle: "It's fine. Sorry if I'm acting like a downer, I tend to do that a lot. A lot has happened this year."

Jane: She came over to Zi and Gab, visible again. She had a long black cloak on. It helped with the moonlight thing.

Jackson: He was sitting in the common room doing some thinking. What was he to do with his sister? He knew she was evil, yet they had a bond. He also felt strange about Gab. She wasn't being as open with him. He honestly thought it might be over with him and Gab. Then there was Zi. What about Zi? Yeah she was cool, but Gab seemed pretty jealous. He would have to talk to Zi eventually.

Jackson: He was sitting in the common room doing some thinking. What was he to do with his sister? He knew she was evil, yet they had a bond. He also felt strange about Gab. She wasn't being as open with him. He honestly thought it might be over with him and Gab. Then there was Zi. What about Zi? Yeah she was cool, but Gab seemed pretty jealous. He would have to talk to Zi eventually.

Holly: ...Meanwhile, Holly had been reading in the Gryffindor common room, completely unaware of what had happened.

Professor Black: Professor Black was in her office, having left Evan for an urgent matter, though she had put her acting skills to the test to make it seem as something better. Something had happened between some old friends of theirs and she hadn't had the heart to tell him.

Gabrielle: they were walking and they got out of the shade of a tree. she double over in pain. She didn't realize how bd the moonlight would hurt her. "Bloody hell."

Gabrielle: they were walking and they got out of the shade of a tree. she double over in pain. She didn't realize how bd the moonlight would hurt her. "Bloody hell."

Zi: "Gab! Are you okay?!" She realized that was the same question Dot had asked her, when Zi certainly was NOT okay. She bent down to see if Gab was alright, and noticed that Jane, who was wearing a black cloak, stood next to her. "Hey Jane."

Zi: "Gab! Are you okay?!" She realized that was the same question Dot had asked her, when Zi certainly was NOT okay. She bent down to see if Gab was alright, and noticed that Jane, who was wearing a black cloak, stood next to her. "Hey Jane."

Jane: " Hi. " She led Gab back under the tree. " It hurts badly. "

Gabrielle: "Flipping moon!" She grabbed her chest. "Can we please go inside?"

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter