Hogwarts RP Part 2!

Status
Not open for further replies.
OOC: lol. I meant like in the long run, but this works too.

Holly: She looked up. "That's an understatement."

OOC: I know. I know what's happening with Nagini, but not with the other.

Jolie: "Did you hear that they used. . . The stone!" She said quietly.

OOC: I know. I know what's happening with Nagini, but not with the other.

Jolie: "Did you hear that they used. . . The stone!" She said quietly.

Holly: "They-what? The Resurrection stone? But how'd they find it?"

OOC: shoot. I'm on the app, so it may be a biy before the new thread.

disneyanney said:
OOC: You know I've been thinking about that a lot lately. I love your characters. We'll have to think of a way to involve them somehow like the other students (Jane and them).

OOC: I've wanted to force Luke to confront his past and identity by having it revealed for a while, I'm just not sure how best to do it, and of course timing's bad becausr the death eaters kerp getting involved so thete's no quiet moment when I can put it in.

Veronica and Alexei are getting closer, pretty soon I'm going to start saying other characters csn start trying to point out how thry are so good together, which will be good for Veronica's fate.

I have not yet decided what Ivy should do yet.

OOC: I think it's glitching. We're on 252 I think!

Ooc:
pinkshake1 said:
just so you guys aren't confused or anything; name: Harmony age: 14 year:4th pet: An orange cat named rita .patronus: Cheetah personality: Smart, unique, caring, doesn't give up easily, girly girl, and out going. Other: Has a twin appearance: Curly blonde hair, pail skin, dark blue eyes, and she is average height. House: Ravenclaw. Name: Hailey. Age:14 year: 4th pet: Tan colored owl named hawk. Patronus: Bear personality: Easy to anger, isn't very open to new friends, can be rude at times, good student and hard worker. She is also very brave. Other: Has a twin named harmony. Appearance: Long wavy blonde hair, tan, dark blue eyes, and tall. House: Slytherin

Sophia: She spotted Fiona sitting a few tables away as usual, and Soph hurried over to tell Fiona exactly what was on her mind. "Fiona, I really don't know about going to the forest tonight...I mean don't get me wrong, I'm absolutely dying to ride a unicorn but knowing that unicorn killers like Dot just freely go around slaying unicorns when ever they want, it just makes me uncomfortable to think that if we went out tonight someone could try and kill another unicorn but accidentally kill us. But then again we'll never get this chance again." She said biting her lip.

OOC: wht?

OOC: Once there is enough pages, you can't post on a thread anymore. I made a part three, because normally you can't post after 250 pages. It seems to be glitching though. So post on Hogwarts rp part three from now on. ;)

OOC: Once there is enough pages, you can't post on a thread anymore. I made a part three, because normally you can't post after 250 pages. It seems to be glitching though. So post on Hogwarts rp part three from now on. ;)

Oh I get it

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter